Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

How I Was Toasted By My Female Bestie. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Toasted By My Female Bestie. (4359 Views)

I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) / Drop An Intro About Yourself & Get Toasted By Someone Else / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Toasted By My Female Bestie. by Enoch07: 4:40pm On May 17, 2020
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
haha am too young to die.
shey she will spend d night with u my guy tell dat babe what she wants to hear oooo b4 I'll read your story here too
Re: How I Was Toasted By My Female Bestie. by Skmoda(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2020
foleskay:
Date her then. She would be a good wife. She's real. She loves you. smiley
op GO with this...she is gonna take good care of op..cuz she truly love you.
Re: How I Was Toasted By My Female Bestie. by xolocious(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2020
Re: How I Was Toasted By My Female Bestie. by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 17, 2020
if you like what ur bestie is offering u just eat it already instead of wasting ur time contemplating weda its decent for a girl to ask a man out
Re: How I Was Toasted By My Female Bestie. by ashawopikin(m): 6:39pm On May 17, 2020
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
i have this female friend,she always around me even when i was dating,oneday something happened and she was telling me how much she love me and wish to date me,now am single but i dont think is right for a girl to express her feeling for a guy.that my female friend is coming today and she want to spend the night,i promise to give her a respond today.guys what do u think i should do?Sorry for the errors
you don't think its right for a girl to express her feelings to a guy? Your mentality is poor

*modified* your head no correct

Re: How I Was Toasted By My Female Bestie. by Corruptnation: 6:49pm On May 17, 2020
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
i have this female friend,she always around me even when i was dating,oneday something happened and she was telling me how much she love me and wish to date me,now am single but i dont think is right for a girl to express her feeling for a guy.that my female friend is coming today and she want to spend the night,i promise to give her a respond today.guys what do u think i should do?Sorry for the errors
stone full your head!
Re: How I Was Toasted By My Female Bestie. by KristaPretty(f): 8:59pm On May 17, 2020
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
she is not my kind of girl,and am trying my best not to take advantage of her,we have been friends for years now,i dnt want to hurt her,she beautiful oh.

Do not date her out of pity. Tell her you appreciate her but need time to be alone and not ready for a relationship.
After that keep the friendship so she will not feel embarrassed
Re: How I Was Toasted By My Female Bestie. by Newbielearner(m): 6:35pm On May 21, 2020
GROUNDCHALEBOY:

Please tell us what happened. It's been three days kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Toasted By My Female Bestie. by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 9:02pm On May 21, 2020
Newbielearner:

Please tell us what happened. It's been three days kiss
check my other post u we show were i posted it,hw i started dating my bestie
Re: How I Was Toasted By My Female Bestie. by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 21, 2020
Òdè ni OP yii angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? / Do You Have Preference In Complexion? / Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.