Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) (8254 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / How I Was Toasted By My Female Bestie. / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Good day guys

So due to the ongoing ASUU strike have been at-home for sometimes now, Me wey my mama don fustrate tire, so there this girl in our next street, her mum brought her last month say make I dey teach am for the forthcoming jamb and waec, but e b like say the girl intention no follow her mama own.

Initially I noticed the girl doesn't pick things quickly, like I will have to repeat things ehn b4 she go pick, instead to dey look book na my eye this girl go dey look,sometimes if am trying to write something on the teaching note, the girl will put her hand on my own, but immediately I always tell her to remove it tho, alot wey dis girl dey do, but I always do like I don't understand her, as at last week she even bought a (chain and watch ) make I no lie I collect am sha, but I asked her mum if she knows about the gift and she said dey went to market together and alot of things wey the girl dey do sha,she go bring food sef ar dey reject am sha anyday wey I reject she go give me attitude through the teaching period lol.

She did something today and that gave me enough reason to seek for advise you know, am just confuse somehow, lol omo this girl brought a love letter to my house today lols, I just told her to open her note make I see assignment and boom I saw an envelope immediately she took it,I told her to bring it she no gree, I force the stuff and I saw it was a toast letter, I just pocket am after reading so when the class ended I just gave her some advise sha sey Na jamb suppose dey her head now no b relationship matter,I feel like she's really childish sha because she see fair oyinbo wey dey teach her lol, the girl cry sha because of the advise and I tough the envelope.

so guys, did you all think reporting her to her mummy should be the best next move now??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
You did what a responsible guy is supposed to do. Please do keep it up.

She will appreciate you when she grows a bit older and know you're different from most guys that would have taken advantage of her naivety...

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by dollynnn(f): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
All these small girls sef.
From 13-17 years,their hormones rage fiercely and they really need guidance. In fact, that phase seems to be the most important and crucial phase of their life .
Dear Op, you did well. You may also choose to report her to her mom.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
She's too young..too young..
She's just 16.. except you are of the same age as her and it's casual friendship tho..
Not sexual activities cos you might get arrested for that.. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
U are confused and you come online to seek for peoples opinion if u should lash a teenager or u are already lashing her, continue lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Loewe:
You did what a responsible guy is supposed to do. Please do keep it up.

She will appreciate you when she grows a bit older and know you're different from most guys that would have taken advantage of her naivety...

and how on earth will anybody do that to a child?
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Yobii(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Johndagr8t:
Good day guys

So due to the ongoing ASUU strike have been at-home for sometimes now, Me wey my mama don fustrate tire, so there this girl in our next street, her mum brought her last month say make I dey teach am for the forthcoming jamb and waec, but e b like say the girl intention no follow her mama own.

Initially I noticed the girl doesn't pick things quickly, like I will have to repeat things ehn b4 she go pick, instead to dey look book na my eye this girl go dey look,sometimes if am trying to write something on the teaching note, the girl will put her hand on my own, but immediately I always tell her to remove it tho, alot wey dis girl dey do, but I always do like I don't understand her, as at last week she even bought a (chain and watch ) make I no lie I collect am sha, but I asked her mum if she knows about the gift and she said dey went to market together and alot of things wey the girl dey do sha,she go bring food sef ar dey reject am sha anyday wey I reject she go give me attitude through the teaching period lol.

She did something today and that gave me enough reason to seek for advise you know, am just confuse somehow, lol omo this girl brought a love letter to my house today lols, I just told her to open her note make I see assignment and boom I saw an envelope immediately she took it,I told her to bring it she no gree, I force the stuff and I saw it was a toast letter, I just pocket am after reading so when the class ended I just gave her some advise sha sey Na jamb suppose dey her head now no b relationship matter,I feel like she's really childish sha because she see fair oyinbo wey dey teach her lol, the girl cry sha because of the advise and I tough the envelope.

so guys, did you all think reporting her to her mummy should be the best next move now??

Nice one brov!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She's too young..too young..
She's just 16.. except you are of the same age as her and it's casual friendship tho..
Not sexual activities cos you might get arrested for that.. grin cheesy

you should be telling the girl dis not me ma

4 Likes

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by posty56: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Johndagr8t:
Good day guys

no,if you report to her mom, she might take it out proportion(normal parents stuff to be protective of their kids), thinking her daughter has spoil, meanwhile what she feels is just what an average teen feels only that she was more bold to express herself while other teens just suppress their feelings out fear,we all had crushes when we young no be so? ,so OP reporting her wouldn't do much good, advice her , caution her , don't be to hard on her, I repeat teenagers crush on anything grin is part of growing up.

9 Likes

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
Johndagr8t:

and how on earth will anybody do that to a child?

That's life bro... Some category of people equate sexual maturity to mental maturity, which is not the case.

Once again bro, keep it up.
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:
op, better run from your life,na watery beans una go dey drag with your prison mate and una no go see where to sit when you reach there

is your dad dea??

love to see him chilling there too

you know??
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by rickpat(m): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
she is too young.

it happens a lot between young teachers and their teenage students...once you can teach them subjects well and solve their academic problems..they tend to like you and some start thinking of love...you as the adult should keep the boundaries,be a little MEAN sometimes and advise them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Johndagr8t:

is your dad dea??

love to see him chilling there too

you know??

werey no pick race, dey come online to seek verdict if u should lash a teen, werey grin
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Johndagr8t:

you should be telling the girl dis not me ma
And do i know the girl? cheesy
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

werey no pick race, dey come online to seek verdict if u should lash a teen, werey grin

lol

me no b pedo

1 Like

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
rickpat:
she is too young.

it happens a lot between young teachers and their teenage students...once you can teach them subjects well and solve their academic problems..they tend to like you and some start thinking of love...you as the adult should keep the boundaries,be a little MEAN sometimes and advise them

exactly
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Just be careful, imagine if her mom saw the letter, bearing your name. What would be her reaction shocked.. some rape accusations comes in this form, parents won't care to know if it was their child who molested u or not.. so if possible, make your teaching in an open place where they won't be room for any nonsense.

14 Likes

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
posty56:
no,if you report to her mom, she might take it out proportion(normal parents stuff to be protective of their kids), thinking her daughter has spoil, meanwhile what she feels is just what an average teen feels only that she was more bold to express herself while other teens just suppress their feelings out fear,we all had crushes when we young no be so? ,so OP reporting her wouldn't do much good, advice her , caution her , don't be to hard on her, I repeat teenagers crush on anything grin is part of growing up.

I know she won't stop still, I think reporting will b better somehow

sometimes d girl go talk say mak I teach her for my room, if I tell her to stop and come out she go vex

lol
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by posty56: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Johndagr8t:

I know she won't stop still, I think reporting will b better somehow

sometimes d girl go talk say mak I teach her for my room, if I tell her to stop and come out she go vex

lol
well threaten her with her mom first, if she still continue then you can report her or stop the lesson at once

2 Likes

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Just be careful, imagine if her mom saw the letter, bearing your name. What would be her reaction shocked.. some rape accusations comes in this form, parents won't care to know if it was their child who molested u or not.. so if possible, make your teaching in an open place where they won't be room for any nonsense.

starting tomorrow bro

1 Like

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
dollynnn:
From 13-17 years,their hormones rage fiercely and they really need guidance. In fact, that phase seems to be the most important and crucial phase of their life .

sure, I will
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Johndagr8t:

starting tomorrow bro

Better cos if u aren't careful, her trap ll catch u.

1 Like

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Johndagr8t:

sure, I will
Please John don't report her to her mum for my sake.
She's still young.. reporting her might shatter her mental health..

3 Likes

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by GooodHardDick: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
OP, E sure me die say that girl Don already dey collect dicks around, or she's looking for one to collect. Nowadays 14 Years old girls dey collect dick anyhow let alone 16years.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by DeathToAfonja: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
See this mumu op

16 years old is ripe enough to receive the ROD

unless the girl is ugly

Aboki's up North Start from 9-12

6 Likes

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Homeboiy: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
Op too na 19 year old boy

So e fit there two

1 Like

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nicepoker(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
No be this op wey get big nose? I smell lies. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Since op is 19 then no wahala. Just use mathematics teach her the game. After all na 3 years difference. Two of una be teenagers.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Please report her to her mother before she falls into wrong hands. Silly girl.

The next time she tries molesting you, give her a dirty slap before she ropes you into a big problem.

Good to know we still have diciplined young guys like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by HopeNeverDies: 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Damnnn!!!! You did good but don’t in anyway inform her mom ok? Boss
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
You did the right thing � we're in the strange generation where the unthinkable happens... they want to explore at that stage,don't take advantage of her,sit her down and speak sense to her Brain,she'll definitely appreciate you later
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by noxy1962(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
dollynnn:

The most crucial stage of sexual development of a child happens between 4 - 6 during the phallic stage. This is when a child repress and conquer the Oedipus complex and form his/her morality. At 17, character has already been formed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? / I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.