Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,485 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings (27558 Views)

Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 17, 2020
Jamesline007:
Oga shut up! First, you really need to stop dragging SS with SE, it's becoming lame already.
Secondly, the way you guys talk would made people think Buhari got no vote at all from those regions. Infact, Buhari got more than he anticipated for, from those regions.

BTW, I'm not a Buharideen o

What do you categorize as dragging?

Didn't the SS vote against your Sai Baba?

Or are you so pained that your stupid propaganda of divide and rule is fading away?

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by eguarojeona: 10:39pm On May 17, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Because they are now speaking against bubu the mumu??
Till your eyes open you won't know.The North/Muslims only criticize Christians/southern politicians.Is not you mumu Christians, southerners helping them criticize your people.Dey will never criticize their own.But want you to criticize your own.Una go get sense by force.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by drLammy(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

If Buhari will come out in 2023 I will vote him again, I have no regrets in voting him. I will gladly do that all over again.

God bless PMB.

Highest level of Zombeism... It wud just be too bad if you ain't directly benefitting from this bubu government... Cuz I've learned in Naija polity when you're eating you don't talk

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Jamesline007(m): 11:32pm On May 17, 2020
So you saying he got no vote at all from those region FYI, i voted against him. But i hate with sense, not stupidly the way you do
Awol1:

What do you categorize as dragging?

Didn't the SS vote against your Sai Baba?

Or are you so pained that your stupid propaganda of divide and rule is fading away?
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Myhusband(m): 11:47pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

If Buhari will come out in 2023 I will vote him again, I have no regrets in voting him. I will gladly do that all over again.

God bless PMB

sure Bashir Ahmad after all you're collecting your salaries and allowances regularly

if the country like let it destroy, wetin concern you? salaries and allowances for 8yrs is enough for you to start your own cow business

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by lexy2014: 11:56pm On May 17, 2020
senatordave1:

What concerns minister of communication with security matters?
What concerned him with security matters when Jonathan was president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Nobody: 12:41am On May 18, 2020
Jamesline007:
So you saying he got no vote at all from those region FYI, i voted against him. But i hate with sense, not stupidly the way you do

Do you even know how statistics work?

Why are you trying so much to be stupid?

Are you saying because ur stupid vegetable got 5% of votes in Southeast, therefore you can categorize it that SE voted for him?

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by jayaim: 6:06am On May 18, 2020
Hide ur face. This failed government that have nothing to offer. U here ranting they don't even know u, lame duck.
fk001:

Yea anyone against this administration is automatically your ally.

Best news media my foot
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Peacecoy19: 6:15am On May 18, 2020
Racoon:
The northern leaders/elites dont like the reality of the deteriorating life back home especially insecurity issue being rehearsed to their hearing because they have woefully failed their people despite entreching themselves in every available leadership position.

Monsur Dan Ali(Former minister of defense), Senator Abdullaziz Yari etc are all from Zamfara State yet it's bedevilled by insecurity.Ahmed Khadija of the NTA that give Bubu a soft interview during the pre-election time is also from that state.
Things were not good during gej, whoever criticize the government then couldn't be wrong.If you criticize and later find your self in government you have to just give it your all.people are free to criticize but not condemn.Are you saying pantami was wrong to criticize gej government? Those mouthing pantami pressurerize government then I ask how? Did he organize protests in Abuja or what Now he said the last time he made open critism was in 2011 because for most part of gej rule he was a government official.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Dicklaw(m): 6:21am On May 18, 2020
```*That small small change you dey Save won’t give you the life of luxury you deserve. But million Money Can�

People are taking position and some are still watching

That's not the best for you.

The best thing for you is join the smart contractors now and enjoy million money smart contract endless stream of income through earning ethereum. �*```

To know more about million money etherum smart contract and how it works, click on the link below � �

https:///9jaMillionMoney
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Peacecoy19: 6:25am On May 18, 2020
jaytee01:
And what are you , aboki?
He is a balanced not gullible individual and you are a gullible schooled illiterate
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by sulaak(m): 6:34am On May 18, 2020
fk001:
Sahara reporters are just a bunch of clowns parading themselves as a journalist. If not junk journalism what do we call this? This tweets happened over a year ago since before Pantami become a minister, but unprofessional Sahara Reporters decided to dig and report it today because they are out of news.

The news might be old, but relevant today. Pantami is a hypocrite.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Omoejigbahe(m): 7:44am On May 18, 2020
Pantami is just a bloody hypocrite
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by TUANKU(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2020
Pantami is not only a hypocrite, he's also a religious bigot. This man is more dangerous than El-Rufai.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Friend22(m): 9:14am On May 18, 2020
Ximenez:
Must you be violent even in words? Are the quotations from the Quran or not? Don't ask me the numbers of Muslims i see everyday. I'm based in the North .

You are a bloody liar.
Even Kaduna that is hot bed for religious crisis , don't have such killings.
I am also based in the north too so, what is your claim now huh?!
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Ximenez(m): 9:21am On May 18, 2020
Friend22:

You are a bloody liar.
Even Kaduna that is hot bed for religious crisis , don't have such killings.
I am also based in the north too so, what is your claim now huh?!
You don't get, check below and confirm with your Quran if you have one.

Are those verses in the image below written there? Yes/No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina, Fugitive Ex-Pension Chief – FG / Ondo Deputy Governor Divides PDP / Reps Set For Showdown Over Move To Reconvene House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.