Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings (27376 Views)

Update On Zamfara State Governorship Results / Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by 007inc: 6:35pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

If Buhari will come out in 2023 I will vote him again, I have no regrets in voting him. I will gladly do that all over again.

God bless PMB.
The size of your brain is smaller than your future ambition, so I can’t expect less from a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by fk001(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Because they are always saying the truth? Cmon

Not that, most of their news is out of frustration and revenge.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by fk001(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2020
007inc:

The size of your brain is smaller than your future ambition, so I can’t expect less from a terrorist

Yea with the size of the brain I might be your future president or VP.

Who knows smiley

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by sizer07: 6:37pm On May 17, 2020
Bandits are been spoon fed by governors making them fill its very ok to carry arms and become lawless after all the northern govt will pay for peace to rain.I bet they will call those guys to a round table again just like this and pay them to allow peace to rain during the forth coming sallah. Banditry is a big time cash out biz in the north. But this is karma getting its fare share at sai baba bunch of northern zombies

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Farki: 6:37pm On May 17, 2020
Dirty, cowardly, hypocrite. angry

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 17, 2020
If not for channels and Sahara Reporters. Our politicians will be using one hand to scam us and the other to slap our face for complaining.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Marshalemmy(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2020
Hypocrisy everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Enyimbamercedes: 6:41pm On May 17, 2020
Qunut wailer who wept under GEJ due to killings now suffers from dry tear ducts now that he is eating at the table!

Hypocrite
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Farki: 6:44pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

If Buhari will come out in 2023 I will vote him again, I have no regrets in voting him. I will gladly do that all over again.

God bless PMB

Let's be objective here, forget party, forget religion, forget tribe Buhari is a bad President. If you can't see that then you are part of Nigeria's problem.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by shadeyinka(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

God bless PMB
Enemy of prosperity and progress!

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

Not that, most of their news is out of frustration and revenge.

LOL you should be thanking God they are around. They pressurise the politicians to the right thing
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by obailala(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2020
The man ctiticised govt in 2012 but now he's quiet and minding his business. Is he the only one in Nigeria? All those asking him to speak, are they themselves dumb? Cant they speak? Must they wait for the same people whonspoke in 2012 to speak before they can aldo speak out?
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Daddysidhan: 6:57pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

God bless PMB
Oloriburuku Omo Mollah so you northerners happy with the nepotistic nature of buhari, ok we shall see.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by fk001(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Oloriburuku Omo Mollah so you northerners happy with the nepotistic nature of buhari, ok we shall see.

Yes we are happy
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by fk001(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2020
Farki:

Let's be objective here, forget party, forget religion, forget tribe Buhari is a bad President. If you can't see that then you are part of Nigeria's problem.

I have already kept that aside when I made my first statement.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by 007inc: 7:11pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

Yea with the size of the brain I might be your future president or VP.

Who knows smiley
You can’t amount to anything in life with your kind of IQ. Even Mr Buhari who’s ur Lord n savior appears to be more intelligent than you. So besides ass licking and mentioning successful people like us on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by BREYZ: 7:14pm On May 17, 2020
In a sane country someone like this can't be a Minister.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Angelfrost(m): 7:15pm On May 17, 2020
The "IT minister" who doesn't fully or partially grasp the concept of 5G network... grin

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by lexy2014: 7:19pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

God bless PMB

That means what sahara reporters are reporting isn't d problem. D problem is that their reports expose buhari & his govt. That's y u aren't happy with d news outfit

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by lexy2014: 7:20pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:
Sahara reporters are just a bunch of clowns parading themselves as a journalist.

Can u negate this news they reported with d truth?

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Carlyscales: 7:21pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:
Sahara reporters are just a bunch of clowns parading themselves as a journalist.
I hope you can read well?

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Rilwayne001: 7:21pm On May 17, 2020
Northerners are the worst of all hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by tradepunter: 7:23pm On May 17, 2020
Does this idiot know anything about communications??

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Reference(m): 7:30pm On May 17, 2020
Those twits are too slow to simply understand that:

It is bad manners to talk while eating.... They should wait till dinner is over, the table cleared and the dishes washed. Then they will talk over a night cap.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

God bless PMB

No surprises, your signature says it all...

"You are what you are"; irredeemably so.

Pathetic.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Jamesline007(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2020
Oga shut up! First, you really need to stop dragging SS with SE, it's becoming lame already.
Secondly, the way you guys talk would made people think Buhari got no vote at all from those regions. Infact, Buhari got more than he anticipated for, from those regions.

BTW, I'm not a Buharideen o
Awol1:

You must be so pained.

In the end, it is good Buhari won in 2015 so that next time, the north will have sense.

I don't think the SE/SS that voted against him are worst off.

The North should enjoy the power they so craved. They should enjoy the Boko Haram and the bandits that came with it.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by fk001(m): 7:50pm On May 17, 2020
Awol1:

No surprises, your signature says it all...

"You are what you are"; irredeemably so.

Pathetic.

Thanks for the understanding
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by fk001(m): 7:50pm On May 17, 2020
Carlyscales:

I hope you can read well?

Nope
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by fk001(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2020
007inc:

You can’t amount to anything in life with your kind of IQ. Even Mr Buhari who’s ur Lord n savior appears to be more intelligent than you. So besides ass licking and mentioning successful people like us on Nairaland.

Lol "successful" indeed.

Bye
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by senatordave1(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2020
tradepunter:
Does this idiot know anything about communications??

He is better than all the ones under pdp
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by senatordave1(m): 7:58pm On May 17, 2020
lexy2014:

That means what sahara reporters are reporting isn't d problem. D problem is that their reports expose buhari & his govt. That's y u aren't happy with d news outfit

What concerns minister of communication with security matters?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate / Teachers Absent As Borno Governor, Shettima, Takes Roll Call In Schools. PICS / Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.