Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? (3370 Views)

10 Racist Countries That Hate Black People (PHOTOS) / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by MasterShifu010(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2020
heh!!.....sigh of relief cos I thought it's just me....i hate talking,aside from the fact that I get slight headache from talking too much. I run away from girls that always try to engage me in all these emotional talks, I have this neighbour that will always complain to me how she is not getting enough attention from the guy she likes, believe me sitting there listening to her makes me understand why some people commit suicide..for God sakes if some one does not feel the Thesame way quit, but rather they'd want to talk about it.....and I hate chatting be it WhatsApp, Facebook, I don't even have an instagram account, tik tok or any of those social media platforms where people waste their time and resources....my favourite site is quora, w3school, udemy etc......I can spend my whole day on these sites....some days I take out my sim card and put another sim no soul has the number so I can enjoy this sites without disturbance from nobody

7 Likes

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Yayonigga44(m): 10:13am On May 18, 2020
KenBen217:

bro...I'm about to give you d most ridiculous advise...but it might work...tell her straight up that you usually don't even know what to say when you call her...and you can't keep asking her what she ate all the time...she can stop by at your place to watch a movie or grab a plate or something...because you must pass that hurdle before you'll even start dating or anything...if u end up together is it not your place she'll be coming...might as well invite her already...then try your best to make her enjoy her visit
Exactly what I intend doing. I want to be real
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Yayonigga44(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2020
MasterShifu010:
heh!!.....sigh of relief cos I thought it's just me....i hate talking,aside from the fact that I get slight headache from talking too much. I run away from girls that always try to engage me in all these emotional talks, I have this neighbour that will always complain to me how she is not getting enough attention from the guy she likes, believe me sitting there listening to her makes me understand why some people commit suicide..for God sakes if some one does not feel the Thesame way quit, but rather they'd want to talk about it.....and I hate chatting be it WhatsApp, Facebook, I don't even have an instagram account, tik tok or any of those social media platforms where people waste their time and resources....my favourite site is quora, w3school, udemy etc......I can spend my whole day on these sites....some days I take out my sim card and put another sim no soul has the number so I can enjoy this sites without disturbance from nobody
Any chat that doesn't involve customers I don't have vibes for it
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Yayonigga44(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2020
McBrooklyn:

Mingling and relationship is important but money is importantanter especially with the way some 9ja ladies now sees relationship as another source of income.. You just keep on working on yourself bruh and don't fück up your cheddar as well cos after all said and done, it's gonna be all you got cool
To call all these girls dey fear me. When they Kno you have small change they will begin to demand from you
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

You want to get into her brain not just her into her kitty-Cat. Some of you guys are so dull and you wonder why she tries to avoid any alone time with you undecided
I've been seeing your posts and I really need to let you know that you're a bitch
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Nobody: 10:46am On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The excuse they use to hide their inadequacies...
Or better still their foolishness

1 Like

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by lukui: 10:51am On May 18, 2020
(Just joking)

Just give her pant to a Yahoo guy!!!

Problem solved. She won't disturb you again!!!

Lol!!
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Degrezhaa: 10:59am On May 18, 2020
OP i want to be like you....
Chatting and talking to ladies is tiring..
i want to do something productive to help my life

1 Like

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Nobody: 11:28am On May 18, 2020
rottencorpse:
I've been seeing your posts and I really need to let you know that you're a bitch

Oh dear, my posts must have triggered you badly sad cry
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Oh dear, my posts must have triggered you badly sad cry
Lol.. You're wrong.. You're just being delusional

1 Like

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Liposure: 11:47am On May 18, 2020
MasterShifu010:
heh!!.....sigh of relief cos I thought it's just me....i hate talking,aside from the fact that I get slight headache from talking too much. I run away from girls that always try to engage me in all these emotional talks, I have this neighbour that will always complain to me how she is not getting enough attention from the guy she likes, believe me sitting there listening to her makes me understand why some people commit suicide..for God sakes if some one does not feel the Thesame way quit, but rather they'd want to talk about it.....and I hate chatting be it WhatsApp, Facebook, I don't even have an instagram account, tik tok or any of those social media platforms where people waste their time and resources....my favourite site is quora, w3school, udemy etc......I can spend my whole day on these sites....some days I take out my sim card and put another sim no soul has the number so I can enjoy this sites without disody
ur own is on another level. Like seriously
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2020
Yayonigga44:
I am the type of guy that run away from people just to avoid striking a conversation. I hate small talks. All that is in my head is work. I usually use money to cover up when getting involved with ladies but that only turned me to a maga. Just met a lady recently, but anytime I call her I hardly have what to say( I won't be telling her about codes na). I have a feeling she will stop picking my calls. Can anyone here relate?

find a babe you can talk codes too and you wouldnt have this problem. in short, find someone who shares your values.
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:03pm On May 18, 2020
banjicom:

It is not your fault bro, most of our Nigeria ladies are not to write home about when it comes to keeping a conversation going.
You are as blind as a bat or lack comprehensive abilities. The op says he's the problem and you turning around to spill garbage? Waka there
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Sorry dear that my comments are triggering you cry A grown and cultured man would try and reason with me but Nairaland is not a place to meet grown and cultured men, Nairaland is full of uncultured jungle men beasts who take pleasure in denigrating women. So SIR, I will keep saying what I am saying and you can ignore all my posts. Thank you very much.
@the bolded; I'm not your dear... Why most of us will never reason with you useless creatures is because we have realized that y'all are loud but empty sex objects. The only reason why some of us need you women is to screw and then dump because that's all you women will ever be, sex objects. You creatures have nothing meaningful to do other than screwing around and littering children everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 18, 2020
Lols how will you find girl to date if u can't communicate
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2020
Yayonigga44:

To call all these girls dey fear me. When they Kno you have small change they will begin to demand from you

Exactly Bruh... Just keep on stacking up your money abeg, dem hôes no worth am

A good lady will pop up when the the time is right through the right connection.. you can just keep on working on your communication game in the meantime, trust me everything will turn out fine.. Ma 4 cool

1 Like

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You are as blind as a bat or lack comprehensive abilities. The op says he's the problem and you turning around to spill garbage? Waka there
Check his comment again and see if he used abusive words. Clearly he didn't so why do you have to abuse him? It's obvious that you're very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by banjicom(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Who is dis one?

Be like say u dey mad abi? It is your father dat lack basic comprehensive skills.

I follow you talk ni.........Bleep off!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:58pm On May 18, 2020
rottencorpse:
Check his comment again and see if he used abusive words. Clearly he didn't so why do you have to abuse him? It's obvious that you're very stupid.
So "Nothing to write home about" in your village is not insulting? You d stupid one for not thinking right.
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:59pm On May 18, 2020
banjicom:

Who is dis one?

Be like say u dey mad abi? It is your father dat lack basic comprehensive skills.

I follow you talk ni.........Bleep off!!!!
Watch the way you talk about women next time. If dem no give u training, I go instill am into you via NL by force
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by banjicom(m): 2:09pm On May 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Watch the way you talk about women next time. If dem no give u training, I go instill am into you via NL by force

Are u mad?
Na me u wan give training.......if you quote me again i will deal with you dis week.

You think u can hide under a moniker and start quoting people writing rubbish abi? U think d world start and ends on nairaland right?

U don't know me, i will deal with you in real life.

Today is monday, If you quote me again to say rubbish i will make dis week difficult for you, i will give you real life home training dat your parents forgot to give you when you are young.
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by SweetCunt97(f): 2:25pm On May 18, 2020
banjicom:

Are u mad?
Na me u wan give training.......if you quote me again i will deal with you dis week.

You think u can hide under a moniker and start quoting people writing rubbish abi? U think d world start and ends on nairaland right?

U don't know me, i will deal with you in real life.

Today is monday, If you quote me again to say rubbish i will make dis week difficult for you, i will give you real life home training dat your parents forgot to give you when you are young.

Yen yen yen yen yen yen... Continue threatening who u don't know. Diabolical wanna be
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Raptor2cool: 4:28pm On May 18, 2020
MasterShifu010:
i hear your bro.
I understand exactly what you mean, mostly the headache part. it actually called social battery.
yes it a thing.
same with me I spend almost every day on quaro, udemy, devientart, artstation.
I thing we are very alike
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by InfinityFabric: 4:30pm On May 18, 2020
You're not the only one who writes code. It's kinda of a common occurrence with the race of computer geeks especially the good ones.
But since you've learnt how to code, u can probably learn how to this also.

I mean... unless u write PHP or JS, u might not be able to speak to a girl ever /s
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by JentuPrinz(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2020
Zdoh:
My kind of person. I used to missed alot of calls purposely because i always feel disturbed or disguished with penty talks.

Me i don't missed calls,i stare at them
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:44pm On May 18, 2020
Lol well my confidence and looks usually attract women to me so I dont know what to tell you

Just be yourself and try to build your esteem
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Divay22(f): 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I don't like the trivial romantic conversations that women so much love. I just can't do it. I don't wanna listen to her emotional stories too. It's a lot of work, I swear.

One time I tried putting up with that and it drained me out. Let's just have sex, watch a movie together, argue about sports, politics etc. I'll be fine with that.

But the moment you wanna talk about your emotional stuff and expect me to listen to you, I'm out. If you've got a problem you wanna let me know, go straight to the point and we get a solution and move on. No emotional sh1t.
Women ain't wired that way.
You gat learn it, if you'll someday get married.
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Darkseid(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2020
Like me, I detest phone calls and online chatting, infact I can go for weeks and not open my whatsapp. Apart from the line that I use for my business, ₦200 airtime can last me two months on my personal line, but if we meet in person, we can talk without ending.
One major problem is that most ladies usually have nothing to talk about, conversation with them is usually one way; you'll always be the one carrying the conversation and I hate that.
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by oluwasheys10(m): 6:45pm On May 18, 2020
Y'all like if it's not making money it's not making sense, cut the crap brah and face the reality. If you die tomorrow now is it money that will remember you and the legacy you left behind, which impact do you have on other people's life. I'm an introvert as well but improving to also put smile on someone's face. There is no way to it, the only way of craving out of your cage is just opening ur heart to whoever u trust and want to make friends with, it may be that girl u like, that guy u envy or anybody body else u like. It comes naturally when u open ur heart.......from my introvert view at some point you envy those people that talk thier way out to put a smile on ur face and make u laugh.....at the end you tell the person you made my day......learn to make people's day it's not all about the money.
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by 2buffagain(m): 7:00pm On May 18, 2020
You have to decide if its worth changing about yourself. Obviously you do.

Also besides your attitude, compatibility is important.
For any serious boo situation, you both need to have some key shared interests.
There will be a point in any relationship where there is nothing further to talk about. It is the continued partaking of shared interests and the discussing of new things that result from that shared interest that will keep the relationship going.

Sounds hard, but it's easy.
An easy way is to make sure you and the girl you choose have fairly similar interests in movies, global topics, etc.

If you are boring, ingest more information and become more aware of things going on in the world.
PS: Same goes for girls! Your brain should not revolve around just makeup and asoebi. You would be a bore.
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:57pm On May 18, 2020
Divay22:

Women ain't wired that way.
You gat learn it, if you'll someday get married.
Well, you can't say all women are like that though. I might be lucky to find a compatible mate smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Sxy Photo Of Davido Baby Mama Causing Chaos / “I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria”—american Based Nigerian Lady / As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.