Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? (47728 Views)

Have You Collected Your PVC?? / Banky W You Collected N57million From Buhari – Woman Calls Out Singer / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:06pm On May 18, 2020
I have mine. Picked it up from civil defense alausa.
Received 2 emails asking me to come and pick it up
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by stormwarrior(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2020
Goalnaldo:
and where actually is our boat destined to grin
na only God knw
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by bonifaceimo2: 8:15pm On May 18, 2020
Lol
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by bonifaceimo2: 8:18pm On May 18, 2020
You have to go NIMC headquarters in Abuja. A friend of mine who registered in 2017 has picked up his there.
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by crusufixo(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2020
I registered in 2013 and collects mine last year, 2019....... You need to see how i dey guard this ID card like gold
I know it might not be worth it, but then, its about the only thing that reminds me that I am in a country called Nigeria....
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Origin(f): 8:30pm On May 18, 2020
How can the card you did not receive expire?

Someone will now say he was the head of NIMC for years. What did you achieve?
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by danietohbadt(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2020
I did mine in August 2013, I got it in January 2019....
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Deloo: 8:38pm On May 18, 2020
I did mine since 2014 as a corp member, second coming of Jesus is surely than coming of my national ID. Naija I hail thee
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by paix(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2020
eneyoduke:

Who recognized you for Nigeria politic grin cool
Don't worry my dear, we shall get there.

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Brendaniel: 8:50pm On May 18, 2020
stormwarrior:
sorry bro plz did u go with the nimc slip cause I did mine maybe two years ago and i have misplace the slip and am no more using the sim that i use to register for d nimc.

From what I can remember right now I didn't go with the slip because the slip was in Lagos, the truth is they have everyone's data on their system, the problem is the workers attitude at NIMC( I don't blame them though), maybe if I had requested for them to search for my info without a senior staff helping they may have not answered me, they actually searched for my data out of the system, I think they asked for my name, middle name and surname, However you can still get their office to find out if your card is ready.
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2020
CM and Metre
Bunch of confused people
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Vetsolo(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2020
The card does not. Expire Pls what. U are renewing is the access bank linked to it

sapientia:
If you registered, you should receive an SMS telling you that you will be informed when its ready.

When its ready, you will receive an SMS.

If you have lost the sim you used in registering for it, then forget about it.

I got this sms last year but am yet to make any move to get to any of their office though it seems drivers licence and voters card have more value than it.

The SMS "Dear Cardholder, your National eID Card expired on 31-12-2019. Kindly visit any of our offices for renewal. For further information, call 08068983386"
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by eneyoduke(m): 9:14pm On May 18, 2020
paix:
Don't worry my dear, we shall get there.
We use to hear, The young shall grow and we are the leaders of tomorrow since 1960 grin cool
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by COLATUNDE(m): 9:26pm On May 18, 2020
Registered in 2013 and got it by 2018.
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by stormwarrior(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2020
Brendaniel:

From what I can remember right now I didn't go with the slip because the slip was in Lagos, the truth is they have everyone's data on their system, the problem is the workers attitude at NIMC( I don't blame them though), maybe if I had requested for them to search for my info without a senior staff helping they may have not answered me, they actually searched for my data out of the system, I think they asked for my name, middle name and surname, However you can still get their office to find out if your card is ready.
ok,.
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Powerexpert: 10:21pm On May 18, 2020
With your BVN, they can know if you're registered or not. The NIMC person can then print a slip for you that will be used for collection. It can be free and it may require you paying #500 or more as the Nigerian factor is involved.
Vickygirk:

Since ,you have lost everything that will indicate you have registered, is there a way to retrieve your data abi, you will do new one afresh.

Something of your scenario happened to me so I'm asking for both of us
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 18, 2020
With the way I'm seeing people comment that it took 5 years for them to collect theirs.

I need mine to upgrade my restricted bank account!!!
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Powerexpert: 10:33pm On May 18, 2020
Use the temporary card, driver's license or international passport.
Graspad:
With the way I'm seeing people comment that it took 5 years for them to collect theirs.

I need mine to upgrade my restricted bank account!!!
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 18, 2020
Powerexpert:
Use the temporary card, driver's license or international passport.
How long does it take to get the temporary.
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Powerexpert: 10:35pm On May 18, 2020
Tomorrow is still pregnant now. grin
eneyoduke:

We use to hear, The young shall grow and we are the leaders of tomorrow since 1960 grin cool
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Powerexpert: 10:57pm On May 18, 2020
Same day. Liase with your Relationship Manager probably they do it in your bank or you check with the nearest nimc branch to you.
Graspad:

How long does it take to get the temporary.
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Munirboss(m): 11:39pm On May 18, 2020
I did mine since 2013 but its not out yet. Who does this if no be Naija.

7 yearsss o
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Vickygirk(f): 1:36am On May 19, 2020
Powerexpert:
With your BVN, they can know if you're registered or not. The NIMC person can then print a slip for you that will be used for collection. It can be free and it may require you paying #500 or more as the Nigerian factor is involved.

Thank you.
So, the NIN is linked to BVN?, I don't think I used the slip as a means of identification during BVN process.
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Huncho19: 3:56am On May 19, 2020
Powerexpert:
When is nimc office expected to open? I'm in a similar situation.
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Nobody: 6:12am On May 19, 2020
I did mine in 2012 but i received a text last year that it was ready for collection in Abuja. Imagine, I am in Lagos and expected to travel down to Abuja just to collect my card. I tried @ different NIMC office in Lagos if they can send it over to them but nothing happened
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Powerexpert: 7:05am On May 19, 2020
Yes
BVN is done by the bank.
NIN is done by NIMC.
That is why those scam calls might not always be from insider in the bank, they can also be insider in NIMC.
Vickygirk:

Thank you.
So, the NIN is linked to BVN?, I don't think I used the slip as a means of identification during BVN process.
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2020
adoreyou:
It just occured to me now after a friend said he hasn't collected since 7 years now.

So, I taught about mine & it's been 6 years (since 2014).

Who has an idea why they haven't issued the permanent card yet?

Our government if really a fiasco. We are in it together, same year i did mine
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Nobody: 7:55am On May 19, 2020
Yes yes. I did. But after 5 yrs of registration. I registered 2003 collected 2018
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Damfostopper(m): 7:57am On May 19, 2020
I did mine since 2013......have not received any message from them for collection of the card..... around last year I saw a news that the card get expiry date which you will pay to renew.....

I checked the slip I was given and that one doesn't carry expiry date.... thank goodness.... I don't need the card again.... I will use the slip..... wisdom is profitable..... how can I pay for card renewal.... dem no serious
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by handzomee(m): 8:01am On May 19, 2020
adoreyou:
It just occured to me now after a friend said he hasn't collected since 7 years now.

So, I taught about mine & it's been 6 years (since 2014).

Who has an idea why they haven't issued the permanent card yet?

Did mine in 2015,but still waiting till thy kingdom come
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by handzomee(m): 8:13am On May 19, 2020
Did mine in 2015,still waiting till thy kingdom come
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by phantomsailor: 8:13am On May 19, 2020
If it takes this long to get new cards what of after expiration?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) / Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang / What's The Difference Between A Minister, Minister Of State and Perm Secretary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.