Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? (47751 Views)

Have You Collected Your PVC Yet? / Have You Collected Your PVC?? / Banky W You Collected N57million From Buhari – Woman Calls Out Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 18, 2020
Why do I need it?
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Mhanie(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2020
no and am not sure five years to come that dey will give me
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Stevyne: 3:15pm On May 18, 2020
Enrolled for Nimc October last year,
I was given the Enrollment slip ( That black and white paper)

Since then no show o.
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by CioAngels(f): 3:15pm On May 18, 2020
They announced collection in the February or march this year that those that registered in 2012/2014 should come and collect theirs. I registered in 2014 when I got there they asked if I was sent a text I said no, they checked and said it was not ready so I am now waiting to be sent a text which will confirm I will have the NIMC.

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Princeton92(m): 3:16pm On May 18, 2020
adoreyou:
It just occured to me now after a friend said he hasn't collected since 7 years now.

So, I taught about mine & it's been 6 years (since 2014).

Who has an idea why they haven't issued the permanent card yet?

No oo... Since June 2014
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by elpochas: 3:17pm On May 18, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
No.

It's because we aren't politicians.

Happy lock down.

Check my signature and change things around you.
guy who give that picture.
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Adayoung(f): 3:18pm On May 18, 2020
Good day,are NIMC offices in Lagos open now ?
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Adroit144(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2020
i did mine 3 years ago.. it is like the NIMC card is to be collected by one's grand-children.. For them to know that their grand mother/father was a Nigerian citizen...Lol

2 Likes

Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Vickygirk(f): 3:18pm On May 18, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I did my own in 2014 but It has not been issued. The worst is I lost my paper slip and even the phone number I used in registration. Nimc is the most incompetent parastatal in Nigeria!

Since ,you have lost everything that will indicate you have registered, is there a way to retrieve your data abi, you will do new one afresh.

Something of your scenario happened to me so I'm asking for both of us
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Deicide: 3:20pm On May 18, 2020
The question we should be asking ourselves now is where is the problem coming from?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by bergs2: 3:20pm On May 18, 2020
For where?
I still dey carry the paper copy like certificate for 6years now.
Worse be say my picture for that paper own no resemble me again.
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by fineboynl(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2020
goodnews2017:
I did mine in 2012. Up till now, I am yet to receive it. I registered for it while I was working at NIMC in Benin City, Edo state. I didn't expect that it can be delayed to this extent.
if you registered 2012 it should be out by now. go their office
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by femimailbox(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2020
QuantumR:
What is the expiry date on the card for ? ....like ur Nationality expire or what ?

It can also work as ATM card hence the need for the expiry date! ID won't expire but the ATM card would.
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by hismond(m): 3:24pm On May 18, 2020
I registered mine in 2013 and got a text some years back to come for collection but that i'm no longer in that state anymore. Don't even know how to go about collecting it in Lagos now
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2020
I have collected mine since 2016.
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by femimailbox(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2020
Romanoff:
Mine is even expiring this year.

I collected it in 2015 and they expect me to pay 3k to renew it.

The good thing about it is, instead of writing year 2020 as the expiry date, they put "OCT/20". So to me, I've made the expiry year whatever I want it to be. It can be year 2090 sef for all I care.

The expiry date is only applicable when you are using it as ATM card. Thanks
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Taidi(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2020
Did mine 2013 and I've collected the permanent card
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Barblow(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2020
FivePeas:
Kikiki. Did mine just 2019,since you guys from seven years are yet to receive yours. I'm hoping to pick mine up by 2032 grin
Some of their staff are collecting bribes for speedy issuance of the card within days
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by DigitB: 3:28pm On May 18, 2020
Mine is 5 years now. I've not collected.
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by airminem(f): 3:31pm On May 18, 2020
I have collected mine. I mean in after life
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Nickshrapnel: 3:32pm On May 18, 2020
You get to Canada today as an immigrant, you’d get your SSN before the next week. Why is Nigeria like this?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by chukwugoziegi: 3:33pm On May 18, 2020
I registered in August 2013 and was given the temporary cardboard, since then, nothing. Went back last year to ask if my permanent card was ready and they said "No"
I'm tired bikonu. This Nigeria get as e be.

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by OlawaleBammie: 3:37pm On May 18, 2020
Romanoff:
Mine is even expiring this year.

I collected it in 2015 and they expect me to pay 3k to renew it.

The good thing about it is, instead of writing year 2020 as the expiry date, they put "OCT/20". So to me, I've made the expiry year whatever I want it to be. It can be year 2090 sef for all I care.

Lol madam, the two digits of a year is always the last two and not the initial two... AND U SEF KNOW THIS OO grin

NO GO PAY UR 3K NOW WEN ITS CHEAPEST, WAIT UNTIL IT BECOMES 10K grin

AHUN, AKAGUM grin
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by rolex05: 3:40pm On May 18, 2020
Dial *346# from the phone number you registered with to know your status. Hope this is helpful.

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Akanoaaa(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2020
If you are from Northern part for the country, you can get it within a year but if you are from Southern part, just forget it. I did mine on January 14 2014 at Oshogbo osun state, till today, nothing show. I have lost interest in Nigeria already.
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:44pm On May 18, 2020
rolex05:
Dial *346# from the phone number you registered with to know your status. Hope this is helpful.

Yeah, it is... Thank you smiley
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by toffyz(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2020
Registered in 2012, I got it in 2017 on the day of my POP.
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2020
Vickygirk:

Since ,you have lost everything that will indicate you have registered, is there a way to retrieve your data abi, you will do new one afresh.

Something of your scenario happened to me so I'm asking for both of us
I copied the NIN in my phone before I lost the slip. I think I can collect it using that.
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by KoredeOG: 3:52pm On May 18, 2020
I did my own 2018 or so in Lagos, I received a message while I was in Benin last year that the card is ready.
I'm yet to collect it now, because I heard that the crowd in Alausa no be here, lol.
Maybe after this pandemic sha, I go go Insha Allah.
Wait, what the thing has expiry date? undecided
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Truthshurts: 3:52pm On May 18, 2020
adoreyou:
lol. you have already sentenced yourself.I pass no further judgement.

I seconded it my Lord
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Thaddeus91: 3:53pm On May 18, 2020
Since 2015 and still no plastic ID
Re: Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 18, 2020
Since 2015. It's even expiring this year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang / Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.