Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook (63008 Views)

Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu / Suzan Ade-Coker Reveals What Happened Between Her And The Rant HQ Igbo Community / Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ –the Story Of Ignorance, Arrogance And Greed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 8:55am On May 18, 2020
MENELIIK:

Dont mistake Osu for Oduduwa, be proud of your heritage
I'm a full Omoluabi
your personal hate can't change that
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Nobody: 8:55am On May 18, 2020
incogni2o:

She is afonja and we are unapologetically blunt.

Igbos should learn to live with it
You speak like the fool that you are. Set awon ode
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by greenguy: 8:55am On May 18, 2020
The fact is, Susan and her family have been accused of using RantHQ to defraud people on numerous occasions.

The evidences are all over the social media, and rather than address these issues she's ranting all over the place about a tribe like a she-goat with a stick stuck in her her.

I don't blame her at all. Na Nigeria wey be jungle, otherwise she should be in jail.

Modified:
Now stupid Nairalanders have started a tribal war.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by atoleybaba(m): 8:55am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
bro I side with the truth

the fact is that real Omoluabis don't hate
those that hates are just othman Dan fodio generations with Prof. Ishaa Akintola as their leader.

Omoluabi means love
Omoluabi means progress
Omoluabi means peace

God bless Yoruba land
love , progress and peace doesn't make you to overlook stupidity and people who believe in self entitlement. Nobody hates the ibos, infact they want them to succeed and also bring glory to every NIGERIANS....but reverse is their own cause. The real omoluabis is the ones with humility to chest beaters and proud for nothing entities

4 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by seunajia: 8:55am On May 18, 2020
She's right though. There are senseless people in every tribe, creed and religion. She didn't say all Igbos are senseless, she spoke specifically about some. I hope she would point it out if others don't act right too.

There should be no sacred cows. Let's all learn to behave right.

11 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Sammy07: 8:55am On May 18, 2020
MENELIIK:

Dont mistake Osu for Oduduwa, be proud of your heritage

He is Abakaliki Yoruba grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by frakdon(m): 8:56am On May 18, 2020
incogni2o:

What is foolish about what she said?

Overly sensitive generation.

after dealing with you on one of your sold items, i knew that you really don't have sense too.

go through the posts she made and do it slowly with understanding then come back.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 8:56am On May 18, 2020
atoleybaba:
I didn't call you ipob. But definitely you are not y' ooba....plan and simple....a real yoruba man doesn't reason like you. Everything is just so off about you. Imagine even using a great icon name from the yoruba tribe. Everything is just pointing to you trying to prove you are yoruba by all means
likewise a real yoruba is Omoluabi by nature
no time for hate
we're busy building ourselves for better tomorrow

God bless you
God bless Yoruba land
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Modphase: 8:56am On May 18, 2020
tunderoc:
The owner of ranthq and most of her followers are ravenous tats, was a member when d group has just over 100k members left when I felt nah this group is crappy... Folks can just exit d group enmasse and she will learn to be humble. Yoruba o, Igbo, Hausa, Idoma, Efik abeg una exit d group at least for now she go learn. See how GTB sit well when we boycotted while he was at peak with innoson
Igbos left gtb, it declared the most profit year on year after you lot left. I laugh at your foolishness.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Sammy07: 8:56am On May 18, 2020
atoleybaba:
love , progress and peace doesn't make you to overlook stupidity and people who believe in self entitlement. Nobody hates the ibos, infact they want them to succeed and also bring glory to every NIGERIANS....but reverse is their own cause. The real omoluabis is the ones with humility to chest beaters and proud for nothing entities

The guy is Abakaliki Yoruba grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 8:57am On May 18, 2020
atoleybaba:
lol bro
you're contradicting yourself
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Sagay212: 8:57am On May 18, 2020
HarunaWest:

They going no where.
Just shut up for a second. Has anyone even gotten to find out what the problem was. Instead everyone has been insulting the poor lady.

Bros you don't need to find out what the problem was. You already should know the problem and everybody knows except they are not on any social media platforms or want to pretend.
A lot of igbos are on every social media platforms insulting every other tribe and fuelling extreme and senseless hatred towards other tribes. They are everywhere chest beating and acting as if they are better than every other person. They see nothing good in other tribes. They suffer serious low self esteem problem and are everywhere on social media starting all sorts of useless comparisons. Igbo men are the best, igbo women are the best, igbos are the richest, igbos own all properties in nigeria, yen yen yen....all low self esteem issues.
They must have been frustrating the lady with their stupid hateful comments and she had to put them where they belong. Na Kemi olunoyo fit them. She knows how to handle them very well. They know how to look for trouble and when you lash them, they start crying and wailing.
Their ipod dilector says worst things about other tribes and nobody gives a phuck about him.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by OgboAto: 8:58am On May 18, 2020
Mraphel:

You people haven't learned tribal insult does not pay upon all the grudges everyone has against una? Don't worry Una go learn by fire by force.

You quoted the wrong person.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by DukeofMbaitoli: 8:58am On May 18, 2020
incogni2o:

I understand what you are saying but it is still english and cannot be applied to this context.

Can you put your writeup side by side to what she said and tell me you addressed the issue?
The disturbing thing about what she wrote is that she made a comment she wasn't supposed to say and that is what I addressed ''TRIBALISM'' . If you nothing wrong with what she wrote because you are not Igbo shows how far this tribal thing has eaten into us. ''Igbo people who are senseless'' what happens to just saying ''people who are senseless'' I am not sure you will understand but the latter would have been more sensible

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by atoleybaba(m): 8:58am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:

they taught seun would have lasted this long if he towed that part.
God bless seun for not succumbing to pressure even when our brothers calls him names for not using his platform for ethnic championing
when did this happen? When did the yorubas force seun to turn the forum to a one sided ethnic forum

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ThatFairGuy: 8:59am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
bro stop disturbing my mention
my tribe is not hateful
we are Omoluabi
Stop trying to force your personal hate on our throat
God bless yoruba land
Why are you ashamed of letting everyone know you're Igbo? Is parading oneself as Igbo that shameful? acclaimed obafemi from Ibadan, complete this "Ile laa wo.........."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Mraphel: 8:59am On May 18, 2020
OgboAto:

You quoted the wrong person.
Na you I quote.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Omoluabi16(m): 8:59am On May 18, 2020
The real rantHQ is radio Biafra London though. grin The curses and guttural language against the Yoruba saboteurs and the zoooo always amuse me. I wish people weren't so touchy and soft these days. I also loved that igboist group.
Tribalism has stagnated us over the years.When will we learn and have common sense? We have no moral right to even criticize the Arabs or Chinese if we still do this in 2020.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by makinson2865: 9:00am On May 18, 2020
Modphase:

Igbos do no thrive in business than any other tribe in Nigeria. The igbo middle class is not more than the Yoruba Hausa Fulani Ijaw Edo Ibibio. The igbo aristocract is even below the Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ijaw tribe in proportion to their population. All this your self praise keep it in your father's pocket it doesn't sell here OK.

Ehehehehehe, modphase to badt gan, I love this your reply
. You end up cutting his useless wings. Awon team Chest beater osi

6 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Reference(m): 9:00am On May 18, 2020
The reason why Nigeria is like this. The poverty, ignorance, insecurity..... the general unattractiveness that leads to backwardness.... yet folks continue to flog the horse of racism.

That is why I just thank God for my life. Born in the west, spent my youth in the north and my adulthood a lot in the east and south. Passed thrugh national institutions at a very early age so made multicultural, multireligious friends and relationships which have balanced my thought process and greatly enriched my experience. How will I ever be poor, or stranded or marginalised.... it cannot happenn

Today no one can identify where I possibly come from because I am a bonafide citizen of Nigeria without racial baggage, privileged to critique all and learn from all in tandem. I have no tribe or state of origin. I work, play and advance anywhere and everywhere in Nigeria. There is hardly any state I will drive into that I don't know someone's house to spend the night in. There is no state in Nigeria I will not want to buy land and build a business in.

It is a pity that we have lost so much in creativity, inspiration, objectivity and the grace that surrounds a people of unity and love. Rememeber the biblical story of the Tower of Babel. Even God knows the heights this country will have reached if we were unconscious to our differences.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:00am On May 18, 2020
ITbomb:
That's the bane of Nigerian businesses, once they feel big and getting big clients , they start telling their other customers to fvrk off

Truth is, to sustain your business, you need the smaller customers because they are the best referrers. The bigger customers are fickle
you will live long
he didn't know that they where senseless when she was still building
now she want them out because of her personal hate
it doesn't work like that

that's why I respect seun till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by madridguy(m): 9:00am On May 18, 2020
The truth is that most igbos have hatred towards other tribes and they dont hide it. It's not fair to insult someone and expect the person to applaud you, it doesn't work that way...Let them exit the RantHQ for good.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Nobody: 9:01am On May 18, 2020
Tribal war has started on nairaland again . Oga seun abeg find something to do about all this rubbish going on here

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by sesan85(m): 9:01am On May 18, 2020
The Igbos are just a bunch of insecure, utterly emotional, easily-triggered, puerile scoundrels who endlessly wail and wail like toy- deprived spoilt brats. You'd think an ethnic group which has Nnamdi Kanu and his fellow IPOB scallywags who endlessly curse and abuse other ethnic groups every damned day would be thick- skinned against ordinary insults, lol. Imagine Igbos reporting her for "hate speech" because of this jibe to some of them? The same people who have IPOB? Lol. Yanmiris are such hypocritical cry babies in adult bodies. as

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by DaddyRochie1642: 9:02am On May 18, 2020
See her Ugly Face
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by madridguy(m): 9:02am On May 18, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

sesan85:
Exactly! The Igbos are just a bunch of insecure, utterly emotional, easily-triggered, puerile scoundrels who endlessly wail and wail like toy-deprived spoilt brats. You'd think an ethnic group which has Nnamdi Kanu and his fellow IPOB scallywags who endlessly curse and abuse other ethnic groups every damned day would be thick-skinned against ordinary insults, lol. Imagine Igbos reporting her for "hate speech" because of this jibe to some of them? The same people who have IPOB? Lol. Yanmiris are such hypocritical cry babies in adult bodies.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by AfroKnight: 9:02am On May 18, 2020
She decided to address a subset but trust bigots to blow it out of proportion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) / Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 / Davido’s Girlfriend Flaunts Extra Long Braids – Yay Or Nay? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.