Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,214 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook (63122 Views)

Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu / Suzan Ade-Coker Reveals What Happened Between Her And The Rant HQ Igbo Community / Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ –the Story Of Ignorance, Arrogance And Greed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Modphase: 9:02am On May 18, 2020
Babygal2020:
Thank you sir.... They hate us but we keep prospering!!!!

Are the others retrogressing ? Many of you Igbos no just get sense.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:02am On May 18, 2020
Omoluabi16:
The real rantHQ is radio Biafra London though. grin The curses and guttural language against the Yoruba saboteurs and the zoooo always amuse me. I wish people weren't so touchy and soft these days. I also loved that igboist group.
Tribalism has stagnated us over the years.When will we learn and have common sense? We have no moral right to even criticize the Arabs or Chinese if we still do this in 2020.
God bless you too
I so much hate that radio Biafra group
they're full of hate

God bless Yoruba land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by atoleybaba(m): 9:02am On May 18, 2020
Sammy07:

I challenged him yesterday.
He couldn't chat in Yoruba language.
that his "my brothers" phrase wey e Dy shout just they vex me...the guy isn't a yoruba guy na.....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:03am On May 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Why are you ashamed of letting everyone know you're Igbo? Is parading oneself as Igbo that shameful? acclaimed obafemi from Ibadan, complete this "Ile laa wo.........."
sorry I owe you no explanation
believe what you like
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:03am On May 18, 2020
atoleybaba:
when did this happen? When did the yorubas force seun to turn the forum to a one sided ethnic forum
you're not a regular member of this forum

or haven't you heard of the term "igbo mods"
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Nobody: 9:04am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
sorry I owe you no explanation
believe what you like
Baba complete the adage since you claim to be a yoruba guy grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Lovelyn451(f): 9:04am On May 18, 2020
We Igbo's are just too nice shaa, they should've insulted back her dirty yoruba tribe and still remain on the group...anyways, silence is best answer to a fool. She's a fool!!
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by espn(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2020
Inteltower:
am Igbo & I agree with her.
why do we always want to brag or cry marginalized.
we are just behaving like Black Americans who up till today haven't freed themselves from the past while other foreign black people are doing well mingling with the whites.

I only disagree when she belittled our count

but in all she is right, enough of the self praise & wailing. let our actions speak louder for us & let other do the praising
Gid bless you...

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by bluefilm: 9:05am On May 18, 2020
I don taya for that Rant HQ sef.

No meaningful discussions at all.

No only to dey talk about man this, woman that dem sabi.

Nonsense. sad
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Honor10: 9:05am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
yep
but the group will be more of yoruba group than a neutral Nigerian group
and it's not good for business
because not only Igbos
most tribes found her posts repulsive

wonder why Igbos thrives wherever they met themselves irrespective of location?
because they separate sentiments from business

U need ur head examined, Go and be proud of ur tribe first, u are not an omoluabi and u can never be.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by alphaRego01(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2020
Wailers committee
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by GoldHorse(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2020
thedeedray:
The problem with an average nigerian out there is "comprehension". She wasn't insulting the igbo tribe, she was only insulting the "sensless ones" like the ones above me......

You don't go to a multicultural group and start behaving like it's your ancestral land. The sensless should leave and the sensible to stay. It's so straight forward, if you have any problem with that, go screw yasef

You are very correct and I believe all tribes have some senseless people amongst them. The Igbos crying are the senseless ones twisting a clear message for their usual wailing!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by KAHBOOM: 9:05am On May 18, 2020
Gazzy88:
This is why I hate you and your likes. You always beat your chest without recourse. Lamidi cownu has said far worst than that to other Nigerians. The whole Nigeria is waking up to your hate and the clock is ticking. We can't take you and your nuisance anymore.

Shut the up dia

The whole Nigeria.. Which Nigeria?

U should be advocating for break up instead of yarning dust.

Igbo's have made it clear they want to leave ur Sinking Nigeria but u guys want to attache by force with them.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:
I don't see anything wrong with the Ade Coker rantHQ.

Her message was directed at the few senseless people in the group
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Omoluabi16(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
God bless you too I so much hate that radio Biafra group they're full of hate
God bless Yoruba land
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by atoleybaba(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
she doesn't have the right to order anyone to leave her group
she didn't do that when she was still building
she didn't realise that they were senseless ones then
so since she's not the owner of Facebook nor a shareholder she doesn't have the right to do so
that's the only truth.
it's like a driver ordering you out of his vehicle when he don get enough passengers after many hours of waiting for passengers while you where the first person to enter the vehicle
oh yes she does....infact the rule was there before anyone joined. If you are not strong hearted to receive insult don't join. Almost all her followers read that and agreed....that statement she just made was like a reminder to her followers about the terms of joining just that she basically directed it to the senseless ibos among the ibos in the group
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Vyzz: 9:05am On May 18, 2020
She did wrong And that's the truth I won't start trying to paint a reason to justify anything. Unless we tell ourselves the truth, we won't know the truth

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Correcto: 9:06am On May 18, 2020
I don't know of the rest but South West will react o
MinorityOpinion:
Will North behave like this?
Will West react like this?
Will Middle belt get emotional like this?
Will South South react like this?

All answer is No!
She was right. Big baby with big diapers.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by atoleybaba(m): 9:07am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
you're not a regular member of this forum

or haven't you heard of the term "igbo mods"
I guess you have not also read about the terms yorubaland
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:07am On May 18, 2020
atoleybaba:
oh yes she does....infact the rule was there before anyone joined. If you are not strong hearted to receive insult don't join. Almost all her followers read that and agreed....that statement she just made was like a reminder to her followers about the terms of joining just that she basically directed it to the senseless ibos among the ibos in the group
her rules means nothing and inconsequential to Facebook rules
Facebook rules makes it clear that such posts are not allowed. so her rules are useless

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Modphase: 9:08am On May 18, 2020
Urokompo:
I wonder why many Yorubas find it convenient to go against Igbos. I have seen this trend many man y times.
Yoruba suppose they romance Igbos after what Azikiwe did, what of Kanu n his Ipob endless insult on Awolowo Lagos Tinubu n anything Yoruba.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:08am On May 18, 2020
Honor10:

U need ur head examined, Go and be proud of ur tribe first, u are not an omoluabi and u can never be.
e dey pain you say I no follow your hate squad
we are Omoluabis
we are progressive
we don't hate

God bless Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by maestroferddi: 9:09am On May 18, 2020
Make up and layers of painting insulting the Igbo nation...
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:09am On May 18, 2020
Goodbloke:
Baba complete the adage since you claim to be a yoruba guy grin grin grin grin grin
completing it will defeat my aim because he'll come up with another excuses. I owe him no explanation
he should believe whatever he likes
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by DenreleDave(m): 9:09am On May 18, 2020
tunderoc:
The owner of ranthq and most of her followers are ravenous tats, was a member when d group has just over 100k members left when I felt nah this group is crappy... Folks can just exit d group enmasse and she will learn to be humble. Yoruba o, Igbo, Hausa, Idoma, Efik abeg una exit d group at least for now she go learn. See how GTB sit well when we boycotted while he was at peak with innoson

Lies... Who boycotted GtB, I guess only u abi..

7 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Rexymania(m): 9:10am On May 18, 2020
Rant HQ is dey exist? They kicked me outta the group last year...I called mami but she insisted I stay out
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Saao(m): 9:10am On May 18, 2020
Modphase:
See a comment from another fool but you have not seen Igbos insult Awolowo Buhari Yoruba Fulani Hause Ikwerre etc. It is Amadioha that will strike you dead for this comment.
by ur comment, I know ur type. I won't curse you but any of ur wish to me back to you in 100 fold in Jesus name. Child of hate
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:11am On May 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

So u r pained.. U can abuse yoruba but u don't like it when u r being attacked.

Shame
sorry I'm a full Omoluabi
now you understand
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Krak(m): 9:11am On May 18, 2020
incogni2o:

What is foolish about what she said?

Overly sensitive generation.

The place is for ranting about any kind of topic or issue. Why should Igbo's be an exemption in the subject of ranting?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by annsrealms(f): 9:12am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:

lol I hope you know that millions of Igbos are still in the group just to report it?
lol it's natural for the north to support her naa
a group of 1.5m depleted to 1.3 and it's still cool

lol this is Facebook
you can't use it as you like and insult a tribe just like that
my yoruba brothers should stop these bichy attitudes and allow peace to reign

The problem here is tribalism. Anything that affects the Yorubas negatively, the Igbos will support it and anything that will affect the Igbos negatively, the Yorubas will support. The same with Hausas. Truth has been ignored in the forum because of tribalism.

pls let's emancipate from tribalism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.