Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook (63187 Views)

Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu / Suzan Ade-Coker Reveals What Happened Between Her And The Rant HQ Igbo Community / Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ –the Story Of Ignorance, Arrogance And Greed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2020
What actually led to the outburst?
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by maestroferddi: 9:27am On May 18, 2020
Honor10:

U need ur head examined, Go and be proud of ur tribe first, u are not an omoluabi and u can never be.
What is an Omoluabi?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:27am On May 18, 2020
Mtola8:

The way you guys call figures is quite alarming. A group with 1.39million followers and you still said millions of igbos are there. I've so many friends from the East but I must say this, you guys inflate figures way too much.
I'm a member of the group so I say what's fact
probably it will increase because most bigots will now join the group but trust me it has derail from it's aim
because the love that used to flow in the group has been punctured.
it'll be more of a Yoruba group and it's very sad because this is an avoidable issue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by emperor863(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2020
Well, if she can be as blunt like this, then I'm searching for and joining her group ASAP.

No need of pretence, people should be told the truth always and I believe she did exactly this with this post.

I'll recommend the group to members of my own group on fb.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:29am On May 18, 2020
maestroferddi:
What is an Omoluabi?
God bless you for asking him the question
to them fake Yorubas
Omoluabis means hate and unity in hate against Igbos

God forbid no my beloved Yoruba

we are Omoluabis
we love peace, progress and prosperity

God bless Yoruba land

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Miracle1991: 9:29am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
the north will even behead you if you dare insult them not talk of their culture and religion
how many times have you insulted the north,how many times have you insulted Buhari? Did anybody cut off your head?
Hypocrites, you believe you have the right to insult everybody but you don't believe that everybody have the same right to insult you.
Useless people. Infact we are ready for you people now . Infact any day you killed a northerner again I swear we will revenge.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by blingxx(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
Why's she being mannerless and cocky while lashing out at igbos in her group? Doesn't she know she puts herself and family at risk of being approached or attacked violently for this?

Not everyone in that group is sane and facebook is not a faceless forum and common sense should have availed this truth to this woman.

guy ...pls calm down and read the nonsense you just typed ...attack her for what? are you admitting those Ibo she's referring to are bunch of threats? ..no wonder she made such post ..it's a zoo country afterall

4 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:30am On May 18, 2020
emperor863:
Well, if she can be as blunt like this, then I'm searching for and joining her group ASAP.

No need of pretence, people should be told the truth always and I believe she did exactly this with this post.

I'll recommend the group to members of my own group on fb.
lol then the group aim has been trashed
more of an ethnic Facebook group now

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by kikake: 9:30am On May 18, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
Why's she being mannerless and cocky while lashing out at igbos in her group? Doesn't she know she puts herself and family at risk of being approached or attacked violently for this?

Not everyone in that group is sane and facebook is not a faceless forum and common sense should have availed this truth to this woman.

On fb, even crazy people open groups and have many followers. It depends on how they rant and entertain group members.

This woman’s face and the way she reacts to issues show she is not normal. #RantHQ - what a name? Reflects the inner mind of the founder.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by lomprico(m): 9:30am On May 18, 2020
Inteltower:
am Igbo & I agree with her.
why do we always want to brag or cry marginalized.
we are just behaving like Black Americans who up till today haven't freed themselves from the past while other foreign black people are doing well mingling with the whites.

I only disagree when she belittled our count

but in all she is right, enough of the self praise & wailing. let our actions speak louder for us & let other do the praising

you are not igbo, ogbeni!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 9:31am On May 18, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

You can't take it, oya give them biafra!
As per say na me be UN, the way you guys reason defers civilization. Olórí pẹlẹbẹ

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:31am On May 18, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Will North behave like this?
Will West react like this?
Will Middle belt get emotional like this?
Will South South react like this?

All answer is No!
She was right. Big baby with big diapers.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Tmb78(m): 9:32am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
I criticize and report anyone I came across flaunting rule 2 irrespective of tribe
I'm a busy person so I can't be on nairaland every time to go through all comments
it's our work too including you to report those people

nairaland has rules and it must be respected

God bless you
How convenient!
I went through your posts and realised that you are always so vocal when criticizing the yorubas and Hausas but don't ever criticize or call out the igbos.Or are you saying you are always busy during the time they show their own bigotry.
Look,wherever we claim to come from,let all of us know that posterity will judge us all .
Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by MuchAdo: 9:32am On May 18, 2020
Piggidddioooootts have taken their nuisance to an individual's private facebook group.

I never knew the group nor the owner until now.

What are these low self-esteem piggiddiooots looking for everywhere sef

They cry victimization yet almost immediately beat empty chests like chimps.

Pathetic things! angry

9 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Mtola8: 9:33am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
I'm a member of the group so I say what's fact
probably it will increase because most bigots will now join the group but trust me it has derail from it's aim
because the love that used to flow in the group has been punctured.
it'll be more of a Yoruba group and it's very sad because this is an avoidable issue
I'm hearing about the group for the first time as I'm no longer active on Facebook. I'm more concerned about the figures you stated!! How can you say "millions of igbos are still in the group" when the group has close to 1.4million followers?

Stop all this gibberish, it takes you no where and adds nothing to your life. I know all these are for banter, it's so obvious you aren't Yoruba.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Angelfrost(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2020
Well, I can't even blame her.... I rather blame the jobless individuals who would expend time and energy following a dumb social media group.

Y'all deserve the insults and more from that ill bred, idiotic so called social media celeb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by evy800(f): 9:33am On May 18, 2020
In the words of Culture

Tribal war can't solve the problem
Tribal war can't solve it at all
Tribal war can't solve the problem
Tribal war can't solve it at all

PEACE PEOPLE... PEACE smiley

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2020
KAHBOOM:

Shut the up dia

The whole Nigeria.. Which Nigeria?

U should be advocating for break up instead of yarning dust.

Igbo's have made it clear they want to leave ur Sinking Nigeria but u guys want to attache by force with them.
Yes, Yorùbá is now the UN to grant you independence or ecowas. Little wonder Cownu is having a field day scamming you guys without stress. You are more emotional than logical, the 5% people.

12 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:34am On May 18, 2020
Miracle1991:
how many times have you insulted the north,how many times have you insulted Buhari? Did anybody cut off your head?
Hypocrites, you believe you have the right to insult everybody but you don't believe that everybody have the same right to insult you.
Useless people. Infact we are ready for you people now . Infact any day you killed a northerner again I swear we will revenge.
Buhari is the most useless president in the history of mankind
I will say it thousand times
Real Omoluabis hates buhari because we hate incompetence and backwardness
we made it known through the ballot box last election that even with Tinubu and APC states rigging buhari managed to scale through but one would have taught that with the fake love some fake Yorubas are giving to buhari especially on nairaland he would have gotten 80-90% votes
shows how we despises incompetence
real Omoluabis are progressive
as for the North
all I have to say is
God bless Amotekun cool

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Lovelyn451(f): 9:35am On May 18, 2020
jaxxy:

B4 u call sm1 a bigot make sure u are not a bigot also. That’s very necessary or else u are just a sentimental clown. A bigot cannot call another person a bigot.
u say wetin??
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:36am On May 18, 2020
Mtola8:

I'm hearing about the group for the first time as I'm no longer active on Facebook. I'm more concerned about the figures you stated!! How can you say "millions of igbos are still in the group" when the group has close to 1.4million followers?

Stop all this gibberish, it takes you no where and adds nothing to your life. I know all these are for banter, it's so obvious you aren't Yoruba.
lol
you should be more concerned about my message than my tribe

God bless Yoruba land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:37am On May 18, 2020
Tmb78:
How convenient!
I went through your posts and realised that you are always so vocal when criticizing the yorubas and Hausas but don't ever criticize or call out the igbos.Or are you saying you are always busy during the time they show their own bigotry.
Look,wherever we claim to come from,let all of us know that posterity will judge us all .
Shalom!
God bless you
maybe it's my own part
but I'll look into my flaws next time
I hate bigotry irrespective of tribes cool

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 9:37am On May 18, 2020
SoNature:

Do your worst or forever remain quiet!
You beat chest 50years ago which led to mass annihilation of your people. You've started now again, àbí. Python dance alone chased your messiah Cownu out of Nigeria. Who even takes your threat serious again anyways? Today biafra, tomorrow 'one Nigeria'. Haba stay one place and stop being an object of rwdicule to other minor tribes. Ijaws have more weight than you people sef nowadays. Lastly, can you tell us what chases you from your region that you can't achieve anything in life without southwest or your small London, Lagos?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by LastProphet: 9:37am On May 18, 2020
Inteltower:
am Igbo & I agree with her.
why do we always want to brag or cry marginalized.
we are just behaving like Black Americans who up till today haven't freed themselves from the past while other foreign black people are doing well mingling with the whites.

I only disagree when she belittled our count

but in all she is right, enough of the self praise & wailing. let our actions speak louder for us & let other do the praising

Igbo's need more reasonable minds like yours

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by DenreleDave(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2020
Lovelyn451:
what did kanu call Yoruba's? The rate at which you guys mention igbos on everything is alarming...like you go abt your everyday life thinking abt igbos. Kanu is not done attacking Buhari and his govt. na Yoruba he wan call name, what are Yoruba's good at specially that any reasonable person should talk abt...even I an average Igbo girl hardly remembers there's a tribe called Yoruba...thats how useless Yoruba is to me walahi

Look at the mumu that people are following thinking she's wise, the next thing is to insult them and their tribe and families...kai..una too mumu abeg

So kanu never insulted yorubas?

11 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Miracle1991: 9:38am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:

lol I hope you know that millions of Igbos are still in the group just to report it?
lol it's natural for the north to support her naa
a group of 1.5m depleted to 1.3 and it's still cool

lol this is Facebook
you can't use it as you like and insult a tribe just like that
my yoruba brothers should stop these bichy attitudes and allow peace to reign
you people always talk without thinking. You said MILLIONS of igbos are there. The entire members are 1.39million, pls tell me how many millions of of igbos are in a group of 1.3 million?
Always bragging on what you are not.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Nobody: 9:38am On May 18, 2020
Gazzy88:
As per say na me be UN, the way you guys reason defers civilization. Olórí pẹlẹbẹ
Amala man do i look like Igbo?
swerve abeg!

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2020
AseV:

Man Bleep you... Who gives a Bleep about you
My brother, just stick around and watch much love from my fellow beautiful Yorùbá people.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by DenreleDave(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
lol you should be more concerned about my message than my tribe
God bless Yoruba land
Abakaliki yoruba grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Amala man do i look like Igbo?
swerve abeg!
grin ọ̀rọ̀ dùn ẹ

3 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Drizzy5001(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2020
Na them, awo'n brown roof region grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.