Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook (63116 Views)

Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu / Suzan Ade-Coker Reveals What Happened Between Her And The Rant HQ Igbo Community / Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ –the Story Of Ignorance, Arrogance And Greed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by DenreleDave(m): 9:12am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
sorry I'm a full Omoluabi now you understand

Omo Igbo.. Gerrahere

3 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:12am On May 18, 2020
atoleybaba:
I guess you have not also read about the terms yorubaland
lol haven't seen such
trust me

Btw
we have bigots in every tribe and we must frown at them all
God bless you. cool
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by SoNature(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2020
Gazzy88:
This is why I hate you and your likes. You always beat your chest without recourse. Lamidi cownu has said far worst than that to other Nigerians. The whole Nigeria is waking up to your hate and the clock is ticking. We can't take you and your nuisance anymore.

Do your worst or forever remain quiet!
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:13am On May 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

Omo Igbo.. Gerrahere
sorry bro
not all with "f" on their moniker are actually female
no reasonable woman will act in such manner
God bless you
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by eaglejay13(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2020
Alberta123:
No one has the monopoly of been crazy.

The ibos led by Nnamdi Kanu has abuse and curse the entire generations of all tribe in Nigeria.

Threaten to burn down the nation countless time.

I don't see anyone wailing around.

See them wailing like spoilt brat with there fragile ego.

This show of shame is ridiculous.

They think they can bully people to do there bidding.
Fulanis have bullied you physically and verbally way more than Igbos, but na for Igbos body una de get strength. If it was an Igbo person that wrote that, you all would have wanted her crucified. The hypocrisy of Nigerians is nauseating.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by jaxxy(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2020
Erudite202:
Suzan misfired and now she is caught in the web. One thing about us Igbo's is our fighting spirit. Both Suzan and her Rant HQ are going down.

Igbo’s can be Ridiculous smtmes. I don’t even get it. If sm1 talks about other regions or faith besides ur own u attack them or Bt if sm1 fights back at u for such offensive behavior and intolerance such person is a bigot

Are u not the 1st to act like a bigot

5 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ThatFairGuy: 9:13am On May 18, 2020
Lovelyn451:
We Igbo's are just too nice shaa, they should've insulted back her dirty yoruba tribe and still remain on the group...anyways, silence is best answer to a fool. She's a fool!!
Just as Nnamdi Kanu and all Ipob because they do worse in their respective pages (Maazi Nnamdi Kanu and Radio biafra). Tell the World what's nice about Igbos that insults Yorubas more than the agitation for biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by atoleybaba(m): 9:14am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
her rules means nothing and inconsequential to Facebook rules
Facebook rules makes it clear that such posts are not allowed. so her rules are useless
then the group ought not to exist at all in the first place....cause the group literally point to cyber bullying as a core objective (judging by the terms she had set and the millions including the "senseless ibos" crying had agreed to) so what is the cause of complain
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:14am On May 18, 2020
annsrealms:

The problem here is tribalism. Anything that affects the Yorubas negatively, the Igbos will support it and anything that will affect the Igbos negatively, the Yorubas will support. The same with Hausas. Truth has been ignored in the forum because of tribalism.

pls let's emancipate from tribalism.
God bless you dear

it's very important.
we can't accuse the whites of racism while we're worse

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Exc2000: 9:15am On May 18, 2020
KAHBOOM:

Shut the up dia

The whole Nigeria.. Which Nigeria?

U should be advocating for break up instead of yarning dust.

Igbo's have made it clear they want to leave ur Sinking Nigeria but u guys want to attache by force with them.

advocating on social media is the height of stupidity, try another approach of sponsoring a motion and a bill to that effect and see how quick everyone would kick you back across the Niger with Ghana must go sacks

6 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Tmb78(m): 9:15am On May 18, 2020
DukeofMbaitoli:

The disturbing thing about what she wrote is that she made a comment she wasn't supposed to say and that is what I addressed ''TRIBALISM'' . If you nothing wrong with what she wrote because you are not Igbo shows how far this tribal thing has eaten into us. ''Igbo people who are senseless'' what happens to just saying ''people who are senseless'' I am not sure you will understand but the latter would have been more sensible
Did you ever say this concerning Nnamdi kanu?
Did you ever oppose his derogatory comments about the yorubas on his Facebook page?
If the answer is NO,then shut up hypocrite!

9 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by jaxxy(m): 9:15am On May 18, 2020
Lovelyn451:
We Igbo's are just too nice shaa, they should've insulted back her dirty yoruba tribe and still remain on the group...anyways, silence is best answer to a fool. She's a fool!!

B4 u call sm1 a bigot make sure u are not a bigot also. That’s very necessary or else u are just a sentimental clown. A bigot cannot call another person a bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by DenreleDave(m): 9:15am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
sorry bro not all with "f" on their moniker are actually female no reasonable woman will act in such manner God bless you
How does f relate to you being a yoruba.

Don't speak out of context m
Abakaliki yoruba gringringrin
Omo yeeeeboooooo

12 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by udemzyudex(m): 9:15am On May 18, 2020
Gazzy88:
This is why I hate you and your likes. You always beat your chest without recourse. Lamidi cownu has said far worst than that to other Nigerians. The whole Nigeria is waking up to your hate and the clock is ticking. We can't take you and your nuisance anymore.

Nigeria is filled with so many hypocrites.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Nobody: 9:16am On May 18, 2020
pls who have that picture of Demola Ajayi?
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by annsrealms(f): 9:17am On May 18, 2020
Iegendhero:
Well I just liked her page and joined her group of over 1.3million followers and still kicking.

You haters can go to hell!

Other sensible people should like her page and post too.

The problem here is tribalism. Anything that affects the Yorubas negatively, the Igbos will support it and anything that will affect the Igbos negatively, the Yorubas will support. The same with Hausas. Truth has been ignored in the forum because of tribalism.
pls let's emancipate from tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by diplomat058(m): 9:18am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
like we yoruba
especially the fake Yorubas among us. the yoruba Muslims
You are not Yoruba. No true Omo Kaaro Ojire would call some Yoruba fake, particularly for religious reasons.

You are one of those impostors littering NL to create disharmony and I prayed that your actions on this platform are replicated in your family.

Your days are numbered.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by AseV(m): 9:19am On May 18, 2020
Gazzy88:

Man Bleep you... Who gives a Bleep about you
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by PHijo(m): 9:19am On May 18, 2020
There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with what she said unless there is something else we haven't seen.

Why do Igbo (mostly IPOB) want to impose their ideas on others? It doesn't work that way.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Tmb78(m): 9:19am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
God bless you dear

it's very important.
we can't accuse the whites of racism while we're worse
True talk.
But you as a person, can you honestly say you are fair,even on this forum?
How come you don't come out strongly against the igbos too when they are exhibiting hatred towards yorubas too.
You have been conveniently silent,why?

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:19am On May 18, 2020
atoleybaba:
then the group ought not to exist at all in the first place....cause the group literally point to cyber bullying as a core objective (judging by the terms she had set and the millions including the "senseless ibos" crying had agreed to) so what is the cause of complain
There are difference between Jokes and bully
I am a member of the group and jokes are being thrown and we'll just laugh over it even when herself is very sensitive to jokes that she'll block you on any slightest joke you made with her a healthy joke oo
yes you heard me right
many are complaining of her attitude but I guess her success is entering her head that she decided to push her luck too far
for once no tribe has been attacked by anyone and everyone was happy till she came up with tribal slurs.

Facebook frown against such bro

God bless you
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by checkolatunji: 9:21am On May 18, 2020
Erudite202:
Suzan misfired and now she is caught in the web. One thing about us Igbo's is our fighting spirit. Both Suzan and her Rant HQ are going down.

What fighting spirit? Always chest beating

4 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by DenreleDave(m): 9:21am On May 18, 2020
Lovelyn451:

But kanu called yorubas many bad names and igbos was cheering him.

So Why are u pained now?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:22am On May 18, 2020
Tmb78:
True talk.
But you as a person, can you honestly say you are fair,even on this forum?
How come you don't come out strongly against the igbos too when they are exhibiting hatred towards yorubas too.
You have been conveniently silent,why?
I criticize and report anyone I came across flaunting rule 2 irrespective of tribe
I'm a busy person so I can't be on nairaland every time to go through all comments
it's our work too including you to report those people

nairaland has rules and it must be respected

God bless you
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Mtola8: 9:22am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:

lol I hope you know that millions of Igbos are still in the group just to report it?
lol it's natural for the north to support her naa
a group of 1.5m depleted to 1.3 and it's still cool

lol this is Facebook
you can't use it as you like and insult a tribe just like that
my yoruba brothers should stop these bichy attitudes and allow peace to reign
The way you guys call figures is quite alarming. A group with 1.39million followers and you still said millions of igbos are there. I've so many friends from the East but I must say this, you guys inflate figures way too much.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Nobody: 9:23am On May 18, 2020
Another igbo hater
No surprise there undecided
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:25am On May 18, 2020
diplomat058:
You are not Yoruba. No true Omo Kaaro Ojire would call some Yoruba fake, particularly for religious reasons.

You are one of those impostors littering NL to create disharmony and I prayed that your actions on this platform are replicated in your family.

Your days are numbered.
sorry bro
but anyone that deviates from the true meaning of Omoluabi and hates his fellow man instead of building our region to me is FAKE
and according to my statistics 95% of those doing so are yoruba Muslims
I hope you know Prof. Ishaq Akintola is a Yoruba?
but trust me I and many real Omoluabis don't consider him to be real Oduduwa blood

that's fact and truth
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by apexc6259: 9:26am On May 18, 2020
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by yesloaded: 9:27am On May 18, 2020
Iegendhero:

This is the group rules you need to acknowledge before joining. She stated it clearly that people should be able to accommodate insults.

Why then are some Igbos ranting over what she said when they clearly acknowledged the rules before joining.

Susan can't take insult too o, if you know her wella then you go understand. Even if you dare correct her misyarn(even without insult) she go suspend your account from posting or commenting grin

I was once a member of her group before I left sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Meet Fatimo Timbo Parents At Her Graduation (Photos) / Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) / Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.