Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] (13063 Views)

Man Massaging A Curvy N@ked Woman Spark Outrage, Got People Talking / Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by X0012(m): 7:26pm On May 18, 2020
The world is messy and I'm afraid there is little one can do about it..
Do your best educate ppl around you and leave the rest o..
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:48pm On May 18, 2020
Staphylococcus:
The one in front looking like a Boarboel while the other at the back looks like mix breed doberman
This One na Play PlAy now, is this Real lesBiAniSm?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:55pm On May 18, 2020
Ritzy10:
Nigerian Lesbians Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video]

Wonders shall never end! What is this world now turning into.

Yes I have the knowledge that their are lesbians in Nigeria but has it gotten to extent of come online to display their sexuality?

Come to think of it, I thought their is a law in this country that checkmates all these or is it audio law?

The video which is making rounds online has really sparked outrage.

Watch The Video HERE

It not a new thing
And besides I don't really see anything wrong with it
Their lives.

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Staphylococcus: 8:07pm On May 18, 2020
angelEmade:
and is it a crime? We need to grow up in this country and become civilized abeg

So lesbianism is civilization?

Am not against LGBT but you trying to wrap it around civilisation is utmost gibberish, bunkum and balderdash.

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Amarabae(f): 8:17pm On May 18, 2020
Nigerians and the way we misinterpret things. so they are lesbians just because of this picture? lols
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Drizzy5001(m): 8:17pm On May 18, 2020
Holy ghost fire

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Aditkd(f): 8:44pm On May 18, 2020
Davash222:

Imagine girl wan snatch your babe from you. Lol
as in guy help me reason am. The dude won’t recover at all. He will be like if na my fellow guy, I go grab but na woman snatch my babe. My own don be. Hahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 18, 2020
I just pity this bunch of harlot the rate at which Nigeria army is issuing arrest warrant this days is pretty alarming
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Rickmann: 10:44pm On May 18, 2020
Ritzy10:
Nigerian Lesbians Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video]

Wonders shall never end! What is this world now turning into.

Yes I have the knowledge that their are lesbians in Nigeria but has it gotten to extent of come online to display their sexuality?

Come to think of it, I thought their is a law in this country that checkmates all these or is it audio law?

The video which is making rounds online has really sparked outrage.

Watch The Video HERE

Please do these girls have mothers? It's quite a pity.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Original447(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2020
scoundrel:

Yes. You’re one of them. Don’t catch high blood pressure for people enjoying themselves. Na you go die while them go live long.

God have mercy! What is your take on this discussion? Abeg trace those girls down to their root, you will find out the damage they have done to their homes, their parents are hypertensive by now. I know of one ok! Don't support evil or you're one of them?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Original447(m): 8:19am On May 20, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

It not a new thing
Their lives.

God have mercy on you ladies of today! What you don't see your mothers practice is what you want to practice Ehn! I wish any mother that knows the daughter is going astray in such direction, should expose her completely that will bring some sanity to her health. A lot of these lesbian have turned their parents to hypertensive patients.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Jokerman(m): 9:37am On May 20, 2020
angelEmade:
and is it a crime? We need to grow up in this country and become civilized abeg

Lez. We see you
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Jokerman(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2020
scoundrel:
I feel more bad for anyone being outraged at other people living their lives without physically hurting anyone.

Lez. So you'd feel good for a pedo angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Jokerman(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

It not a new thing
Their lives.

Lez.

My Adventure With My Street Chicks (18+) / Can You Drink Your Boyfriend/girlfriend’s Saliva? / Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him??