Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] (13018 Views)

Man Massaging A Curvy N@ked Woman Spark Outrage, Got People Talking / Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Ritzy10(f): 4:06am On May 18, 2020
Nigerian Lesbians Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video]

Wonders shall never end! What is this world now turning into.

Yes I have the knowledge that their are lesbians in Nigeria but has it gotten to extent of come online to display their sexuality?

Come to think of it, I thought their is a law in this country that checkmates all these or is it audio law?

The video which is making rounds online has really sparked outrage.

Watch The Video HERE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Staphylococcus: 4:09am On May 18, 2020
The one in front looking like a Boarboel while the other at the back looks like mix breed doberman

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by marshalcarter: 5:14am On May 18, 2020
not a new thing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:28am On May 18, 2020
Their life, their problem

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by angelEmade: 5:34am On May 18, 2020
and is it a crime? We need to grow up in this country and become civilized abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Nobody: 5:40am On May 18, 2020
So how is this my business angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by godofuck231: 6:29am On May 18, 2020
lovely, if they were guys like bob risky that would have been a horrible scene

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by femi4: 6:53am On May 18, 2020
angelEmade:
Na them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Davash222(m): 7:29am On May 18, 2020
angelEmade:
Shut up! Smooching and kissing your fellow girl is what you call civilization?? Is that what they taught you? Don't you have sense again?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by millennialaku2: 7:33am On May 18, 2020
id fvck lesbians any day any time angry angry angry

MAJOR TURN ON grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Northurmate: 11:09am On May 18, 2020
angelEmade:

Oya just judge yourself

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by RenaissanceGuy: 11:44am On May 18, 2020
angelEmade:
Of course it's. The law was passed in 2014 and carries a 14 year jail term.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Secanfra: 12:18pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by scoundrel(f): 1:46pm On May 18, 2020
I feel more bad for anyone being outraged at other people living their lives without physically hurting anyone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by fabuloz1(m): 2:04pm On May 18, 2020
angelEmade:
Shatap!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by fabuloz1(m): 2:06pm On May 18, 2020
scoundrel:
I feel more bad for anyone being outraged at other people living their lives without physically hurting anyone.
And you too, you just have to keep shut! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by scoundrel(f): 2:09pm On May 18, 2020
fabuloz1:

And you too, you just have to keep shut! lipsrsealed
Yes. You’re one of them. Don’t catch high blood pressure for people enjoying themselves. Na you go die while them go live long.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by fabuloz1(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2020
scoundrel:

Yes. You’re one of them. Don’t catch high blood pressure for people enjoying themselves. Na you go die while them go live long.
If Gays and Lesbians are allowed to live their lives, then Killers and other bad people should be allowed to live their lives as well grin

Besides, we will all die one day

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Dominicane(m): 2:14pm On May 18, 2020
I once met a lesbian her name veronica and tried dating her, but this gal was obviously a tomboyed lesbian. She always dressed like a guy and acted like a man. Initially I said its her choice of dressing sha, and she had a good figure eight. ...mehn I got really confused. So I decided to check her WhatsApp one day like that; all of the people on her WhatsApp list where mostly gals. ...her dp was a gal. She told it was her sister the first day I added and asked her who the gal was.

Until the day this gal say she will date me, but we won't gt intimate, I agreed after all I get other side chicks. Days later, na so my guy tell me say veronica na lesbian, say she dey ask him babe out sef. I weaked like a wicked weakling for many weeks and weekends.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by scoundrel(f): 2:16pm On May 18, 2020
fabuloz1:

If Gays and Lesbians are allowed to live their lives, then Killers and other bad people should be allowed to live their lives as well grin
Not only do you lack comprehension, which is a sad and reversible case, but you seem to believe throwing insults is the best way to approach anonymous females online. Let me help you highlight something:

My brother was once like you (being annoying for female attention), then he completed his early teens and got wiser.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by fabuloz1(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2020
scoundrel:

Not only do you lack comprehension, which is a sad and reversible case, but you seem to believe throwing insults is the best way to approach anonymous females online. Let me help you highlight something:

My brother was once like you (being annoying for female attention), then he completed his early teens and got wiser.
I can see you are tank up! How on earth did I insult you in any of the carefully chosen words to address the issue? Must you support every negative things that come from the West?
Mind you, your bro has mind of his own, he may think whatsoever, I don't give a hoot but I stick to what I hold dear. Like I earlier said, I think you should just shut up

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by scoundrel(f): 2:24pm On May 18, 2020
fabuloz1:

I can see you are tank up! How on earth did I insult you in any of the carefully chosen words to address the issue? Must you support every negative things that come from the West?
Mind you, your bro has mind of his own, he may think whatsoever, I don't give a hoot but I stick to what I hold dear. Like I earlier said, I think you should just shut up
Quit it, kid. You’re embarrassing yourself further.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by fabuloz1(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2020
scoundrel:

Quit it, kid. You’re embarrassing yourself further.
Lol.. you are very funny I must confess grin Me embarrassing myself? When I said you were tank up I didn't mince words grin shut up my dear!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by scoundrel(f): 2:35pm On May 18, 2020
fabuloz1:

Lol.. you are very funny I must confess grin Me embarrassing myself? When I said you were tank up I didn't mince words grin shut up my dear!
You are officially ignored.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by fabuloz1(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2020
scoundrel:
You are officially ignored.
Hmmm.... What's that smell? I said shut your fucking mouth up undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Lordfranklin(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2020
undecided Bleached entities! I hope they'll still enjoy the video 10 years from now? Most of these slay queens are myopic and foolish. You see the next generation of grandmas ba? God ep us
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 18, 2020
Davash222:

Shut up! Smooching and kissing your fellow girl is what you call civilization?? Is that what they taught you? Don't you have sense again?
Leave her, na so lesbianism take start. I nearly scatter my female Lodge mate cheek for trying such nonsense near my babe, she came to charge her phone in my room while I dey outside with my guys at night only to hear my babe dey thunder words to dat bitch who came to charge, I ran inside thinking dat something dey happen only to see my babe telling my lodge gal to get out of my room, was shocked when she told me dat d gal wan molest her for kitchen wea she dey tidy dinner for me, to God I nearly pepper her cheek if not my guys wey dey front corridor with me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Davash222(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
dirtydiva:
Leave her, na so lesbianism take start. I nearly scatter my female Lodge mate cheek for trying such nonsense near my babe, she came to charge her phone in my room while I dey outside with my guys at night only to hear my babe dey thunder words to dat bitch who came to charge, I ran inside thinking dat something dey happen only to see my babe telling my lodge gal to get out of my room, was shocked when she told me dat d gal wan molest her for kitchen wea she dey tidy dinner for me, to God I nearly pepper her cheek if not my guys wey dey front corridor with me
Imagine girl wan snatch your babe from you. Lol
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 18, 2020
Davash222:

Imagine girl wan snatch your babe from you. Lol
Imagine ooo... She wan share with me something wey she too get in advance
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 18, 2020
angelEmade:
'Civilized' kill you there..

Nonsense!!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 18, 2020
scoundrel:

So lesbians don't have high blood pressure??
You don't have any point!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. / I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.