Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (102240 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by edoairways: 9:09pm On May 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
did she beg to marry him.

It is not by force abeg
Stories! Did they force her to marry him?. If as woman you can't support your husband then you are of no use.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Mcslize: 9:31pm On May 19, 2020
Bola146:

Good forbid I should be a burden to my husband in future, we are helpmates. We should be caring to one another. This Op might have borrowed more money from the wife that he never returned which might want to be a burden or debt to the woman. Some men will never say the truth when it's comes to this kind topic grin

You are right to an extent. Some persons will borrow money from their partners and won't pay back with the mindset that she is my wife. If that happens, she won't be so free to borrow the man cuz she knows he won't pay back.

In such a case, the refusal of a woman not to borrow her husband money can't be totally questioned.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 19, 2020
Peterosky:
Anytime I read or hear stories like this, all I do is go on my knees to tell God thank you for giving me a wonderful wife. Even in my very difficult times,I still have my respect from my wife. Do I need to mention that my wife checks my wallet in my difficult times and drop money in it when she find's none? My God is indeed faithful.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by engrjacuzzi: 10:02pm On May 19, 2020
Something tells me this guy must be kufre by name.... Divorce isn't the best option now but dialogue.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by tammie24: 2:34am On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
Treat her the way she treats you! Don't be crossing express for someone that can't cross a gutter for you.

You know the risk of crossing express these days. Be careful.
kai

This your comment is just apt grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by DedeNkem: 2:44am On May 20, 2020
delkuf:
Good Nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off.

Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. She is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it.

Sometimes if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give.

She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she has ever asked me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.

Don't just complain, work on it!! You can't expect her to know how you feel, if you don't discuss it with her! Marriage is not for kids! Grow some f*ucking balls!

Your wife is pregnant and she will definitely need all the assistance she could get from you both financially and emotionally. A good attitude could change a person. So my second advice is........get a f*ucking job!
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by WealthCoach55: 3:13am On May 20, 2020
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 3:45am On May 20, 2020
edoairways:

Stories! Did they force her to marry him?. If as woman you can't support your husband then you are of no use.
from the story it looks like she was forced
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by edoairways: 7:34am On May 20, 2020
lefulefu:
from the story it looks like she was forced
Na wa oh
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by squad03: 8:05am On May 20, 2020
delkuf:
Thank bro. this is what I am thinking of doing

This is not the time to listen to such an advice Mr Op.
First off,your wife is pregnant,you don't want to start another world war.Trust me,it will be petty-let anyone argue this with themselves!

Look, she's vulnerable at this point,will probably be hormonal,twick this to your advantage and negotiate with her conscience.You're both bringing a child into the world that didn't ask for the mess you're thinking of creating,maybe she's feeling insecure about the future... whatever it is,hold your wife and have a decent talk with her about how marriage is a partnership.
Make an effort.A reasonable woman who sees you consistent in little things will not be brash with you.
Don't start threatening to burn bridges you made no attempt to build in the first place.

Let the red cap chiefs help you with advice with the sex (if it was a pre-existing occurrence before she got pregnant,then she too do but if it started after she got pregnant,please cut her some slack,the young one you deposited there is trying to dabaru her settings and she can't can yet!!)
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by hermesprogidy(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2020
Ybaby:

Agree with all but last line grin grin angry grin grin

That woman is dying to submit to her man.... she wants him to take charge

Charge = money not slap
Lol.. You are welcome to disagree. It still doesn't change my opinion.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Emma1Oj(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2020
Graysons:
Your English is horrible. You finish secondary school?

No offense bro but you type like a village man.
You are not a good writer or ready if you can't decode the message he's trying to pass, it means you even worst dan an illiterate and not creative.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Ybaby: 10:44am On May 20, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Lol.. You are welcome to disagree. It still doesn't change my opinion.

Of Course!!

Would never to change your mind..... Greet mumsy for me ( I presume she is a woman) grin
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by IhateThemMods: 11:02am On May 20, 2020
delkuf:
Good Nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off.

Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. She is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it.

Sometimes if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give.

She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she has ever asked me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.

Here's a solution for the sex part; anytime you ask for sex and she refuses, tell her that you are going to have sex with or without her.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Dollabiz: 12:39pm On May 20, 2020
IamDavid:
if I was a mod I would ban you for this comment, because it's capable of destroying someone's family

when you are sexx starved your brain damages will be repaired. pray you dont fall victim,i have seen many men of God telling me that if not for religion they would have girlfriends outside coz of this same sexx starving issues, many homes are facing it many hide it
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by realoscar84(m): 2:40pm On May 20, 2020
Birds of a feather, U can't resist the urge to answer present.

ayodejisure:
Maybe he's more matured than you
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by IamDavid(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2020
Dollabiz:

when you are sexx starved your brain damages will be repaired. pray you dont fall victim,i have seen many men of God telling me that if not for religion they would have girlfriends outside coz of this same sexx starving issues, many homes are facing it many hide it
Hnnm... I get you... may God save us from such. As for me, I'll prefer outright divorce to having extra marital affairs
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Gamboh55(m): 4:49pm On May 20, 2020
LegalOpinion:

You are 100% correct. The amount of money a man makes is directly proportional to the quality of love and attention he receives from his wife. Only pretentious people will argue against this position.

The wives of rich men who are happily married today and displaying that happiness, are more terrible except that money has eliminated their nonsense.

What exactly are you trying to encourage. Don't u see this as problem. That a woman will pretend to love u when there is money and decide to let hell loose when you go broke. What happens if the so-called rich men get into a bad deal and loose their money or business just goes south. Will you now encourage the wives to remarry or give him hell at home.
I don't know the kind of home u grew up in, but i grew up in a home where money was never determinant of my mothers attitude towards my father. Come rain, come shine her attitude never changed for once.
Let's be guided pls and encourage these ladies to use their brains more often.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Peterosky(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2020
Ayo8:

Wow!... you are really a lucky man
.Sure I am.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Peterosky(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2020
sammchuck1:

Na you marry. The others.... I reserve my comment.
.Thanks bro.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by hermesprogidy(m): 7:06pm On May 20, 2020
Ybaby:

Of Course!!

Would never to change your mind..... Greet mumsy for me ( I presume she is a woman) grin
I will greet her in our next seance session. Btw she was transgender.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by gloriana(f): 7:47pm On May 20, 2020
AfroKnight:
You cannot tell me that you didn’t notice this rigid behaviour during courtship.

Better discuss with her to find a solution.

Also, hustle to get enough money. You’re a man. Even their so called Feminism will not make a naija woman spend her own money on a man. Better take care of yourself.

As for the sex, you must let her know in clear terms that she cannot use sex (Withholding it vindictively) as a weapon to punish you. Any woman who does that deserves to be cheated on.
Even some that gets se.x back to back from their wives still cheat. Na only God go help person jor
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by gloriana(f): 7:54pm On May 20, 2020
delkuf:
That's what she is a professional pretender
cry cry baby. U r here calling her a professional pretender, I'm sure if she comes out to tell her own side of the story u won't find any place to hide ur face. Mtcheeew
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by paulibling(m): 6:19am On May 22, 2020
delkuf:
Thank bro. this is what I am thinking of doing
Nigga I feel ya pain and the above you are adviced to do and it seems you are tryna buy it is how the world does it. You cannot beat the devil in his own game. Return hate and frustration with love. Place all before God as you wait on him to purge you. It takes two to tango. Your village People chose her for you through your story of how you got her. But there is blessing in disappointment only if you can see. Everyone has a good side. She has a good side. So I fault you for not telling us what is good about her. God purging you is to disconnect you from what your village People is using to connect you and connect to what her village people is using to connect her to be willing tool to frustrate you. Lemme explain. You have problem. She has her own problem. Your problem saw that her problem will help them to frustrate you well well and lead you to her which you cemented using the sexual intercourse as at the time you think you are too much but not knowing that you are helping them to put the rope on your neck well well. You know they don't have hand but they will make you or who is frustrating you to do so through evil heart desire which you will not know. It is incubation and symptoms that will tell you it has done. As in food we made you to cook with your own hands haf done �.
It is your cross and carry it with Jesus and it will become light. When something is light it is no more a problem.
I feel your pain but get onto Christ. He will give you rest.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Konquest: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
delkuf:

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Konquest: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Konquest: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
wildcatter23:
With the Advent of technology, internet and exposure, it has been become quite unfortunate that ladies these days have become less submissive in their role as wives and help mates.

Ideally, women should be submissive, humble and all that but realistically this is far from the truth. What is most troubling is that at the onset of the relationship, they wear the cloak of a wolf in sheep clothing. As the relationship enters the business ends of things such as a full fledged marriage, there are certain characters carefully hided will begin to manifest.

When a lady starts her motherly obligation of child bearing, other unknown characters are pushed to the forefront. In all fairness, the change women have to make as a lady to woman to a mother is terrific. There pressures unimaginable, that only mothers can relate to. Failed expectations on the part of the man. Financial pressures, the rigors of child bearing and raising them up can be a game changer in the emotional make up of women. Worth mentioning at this point, is the changes ladies undergo while pregnant. Her preferences and urges changes. Things she likes becomes things she hates and vice versa.

Sometimes, these changes take such a Hugh toll in the life of a woman that she can go into depression. It can get better or worse.

Communication should therefore be the pillar of every relationship. Communicate, communicate and communicate. Marriage is a university, you can never master. You keep learning
Well said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.