Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (102179 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by dicex(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2020
U too give her timetable of cheating na.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Realfrankie(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2020
what you need to do is to call her in order

most people, when they spoil their relationships they'll come seeking for advice

you've said your own part as the man, now if we listen vividly from your wife, if might end up you being faulty

the only solution is to pray to God to change the foundation.Cheers
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by thelish(f): 9:28am On May 19, 2020
eni4real:
I want them to tell me the positive bside of the man..
It is monotonous listening to what a man did not do right!!

Marriage is not a bed of Rose na shocked

U r right though! Marriage is seriois responsibility.
It is tough for both parties involve.
No one is made up of only negativities.
We all have our good n bad sides.
My anger is that too many men are now too comfortable being d wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 9:28am On May 19, 2020
fuwaski:

Beginning of race doesn't always count .. my guy na finishing be the main koko. He has to be a man. Bride price and co may even be a 50/50 stuff. He has to run his home properly not sharing
So, the man is running the race alone??
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by dokiOloye(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2020
Ybaby:

grin grin grin

I am curious when men are broke do they have a bonerr?

Because me a female when I am broke the last on my mind is rumble tumble.

Ashawo behaviour.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Deoboss(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2020
Ybaby:

In seexx we recieve the kondo not give

Nature made it so

cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by ayodejisure: 9:30am On May 19, 2020
Maybe he's more matured than you
realoscar84:
This is clearly one of the reasons ur wife treat you with so much contempt. Too soft when dealing with people. A total stranger insulted you and ur response to that slowpoke was to start ur reply with "no offense"? Was his statement no meant to insult you over issue that doesnt concern him
? Smh

quote author=delkuf post=89672904]No offense bro, but you nor go school reach me
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 9:31am On May 19, 2020
thelish:

Men becoming the wife?? I don't think so!
You can't imagine the number of responsibility on the man's 'neck'!!

Pray for men in your life.. It is not easy being a man!!
Everywhere you go as a man, responsibility is seducing you!! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by philbad(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2020
Join my group on Facebook and see responses to your question.
https://www./119861901500399/
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by mannyiyke: 9:33am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
thank bro. I go the extra mile for her, but she can't do little things for me. I will just provide the basic things. I don't hide money from her. If am with 100k, she knows. but now, things will be a whole lot different
Don't treat her badly. She's your wife. Pamper her and let her know how you feel about her uncaring attitude. If she's wise, she'll change. Besides, your marriage is still in an infant stage. By the time it gets to adulthood, both of you will have bonded very well. I can feel your pains, because being caring is what makes marriage a beautiful thing. But continue to use diplomacy and love on her. Also, do your best financially. It shall be well.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 9:34am On May 19, 2020
dokiOloye:

a lot of women are frigid[b] but they pretend[/b] about it when they see "husband material".

You are so right !! most times if not all the time sef, women are active players for life and these as little to do with sex or sleeping around, if women are to be described with a game console they come with varieties of games grin buh sadly men only av one game on there console .. just sex.
The biggest mistakes most men make is offering all there best @the begin, they don't let gurls see there inadequacies ... buh the luxury truth is a woman that accepts you for your inadequacies will worship you when you unveil all the best of you later, its like poker only few can play.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by perrol(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2020
Just be patient with her, with time she will change, Am a man and I understand what you are passing through, I begin to ask God, God but I prayed before marrying her. My advice, follow the first commandment, Love the Lord God with all your heart, and the rest follow. Don't expect too much from her, channel all your heart desire to God Almighty and love her as yourself
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by IamDavid(m): 9:43am On May 19, 2020
Dollabiz:
Go out and fivvck a hoe don’t touch her for months she will beg you for life
if I was a mod I would ban you for this comment, because it's capable of destroying someone's family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by oodua1stson: 9:46am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
Good Nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off.

Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. She is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it.

Sometimes if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give.

She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she has ever asked me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.
this is why I advise people not to marry when they are broke

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by fuwaski(m): 9:54am On May 19, 2020
eni4real:
So, the man is running the race alone??
Na dem know o
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 9:55am On May 19, 2020
fuwaski:

Na dem know o
No be small thing shocked
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by CCC2(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2020
Bros am sorry, but you sound like a lazy man. Dont you think you are paying too much attention to what the woman will do for you?
Be the man and take charge. Being in charge makes a man sexy before any woman. She will want sex from you if you are in charge.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by uchvic(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2020
Oga make we hear word for u here.. No de com distract our attention from the subject matter..
If u no get better tin to contribute omo kwayet ur mouth and be reading comments
Graysons:
Then go and correct yourself. Educated man. tongue
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Thetruthalways: 10:20am On May 19, 2020
Graysons:
Your English is horrible. You finish secondary school?

No offense bro but you type like a village man.
And your problem is his english...why are we like that in this country?... Even a white man won't say this rubbish as long as one gets what he is saying....
If you can't say something nice..why can't you kindly stfu and ignore the topic...
He needed advice... Not your stupid reply here?
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by fonfon: 10:24am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.
You said she is pregnant, yet you expect her to be giving you sex like food. Ain't you are aware that she may have her own challenges at this time as well? As for asking her for money, you get so broke that you don't have transportation fare to go and bring back money. I only see a man that does not do proper planning Here. Please get up and be the man you call yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Imjustagirl(f): 10:27am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
Guy I don't ask her for money. But there are I got broke, and I want to go do something that will bring money, just maybe transport fare to that place and may money to do something that will bring bigger money, she will bluntly refuse

Which one is money that will bring bigger money? Are you a gambler? Guy abeg go and hustle and remove your hand from her pocket

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by bluefilm: 10:28am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
Good Nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off.

Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. She is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it.

Sometimes if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give.

She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she has ever asked me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.

So you really wanna quit your marriage just because of all that?

My friend, you better wake up and man up.

There is no rule on earth that says you must be _fucking only your wife.

I hope I have made my point clear?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Larcardii(f): 10:29am On May 19, 2020
Graysons:
Your English is horrible. You finish secondary school?

No offense bro but you type like a village man.
na u come sabi speak English ba...go sit down abeg
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Ybaby: 10:38am On May 19, 2020
dokiOloye:

Ashawo behaviour.

I know right! grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is a reason why it is the oldest business in the world.
It is what it is
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Ybaby: 10:39am On May 19, 2020
bluefilm:

So you really wanna quit your marriage just because of all that?

My friend, you better wake up and man up.

There is no rule on earth that says you must be _fucking only your wife.

I hope I have made my point clear?

Is it not someone that has money that will have side chic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Ybaby: 10:42am On May 19, 2020
thelish:

Gbam!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by humblemikel(f): 10:44am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:

Nothing person no go read for Nairaland this days
Is this one also a reason to quite marriage.
You never know why u were married in the first place
You sound like an over pampered baby bush
Mtchewww to all these 21st century Baby Daddies
Stop bothering us with your minor family problem.
We have important things to do with our time
Scheduled Sex kill u there......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Cammo: 10:44am On May 19, 2020
You have a marital problem this serious and decided to bring it to Nairaland infested with
guttersnipes, deranged lesbians, expired feminists, heartbroken ex housewives, oloshos living in a single room, angry single ladies and dirty, jobless single girls.
Good for you, bro.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by bluefilm: 10:46am On May 19, 2020
Ybaby:

Is it not someone that has money that will have side chic?

Is that what you think?

Oh by the way, I never even mentioned side chics.

But the truth is that ashawo full everywhere, if you know what I mean.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Ybaby: 10:49am On May 19, 2020
bluefilm:

Is that what you think?

Oh by the way, I never even mentioned side chics.

Ashawo full everywhere, if you know what I mean.

Going rate for online olosho is N15k

Going rate for kuramo ashewo is 2k

Going rate for Sanusi Fafunwa is between 5k to 15k

But OP does not have transport fare to go and meet them talk less of pay thier fees

And if he do and no pay they will beat him

grin
I think it is cheaper at home... if he gives his wife 15k he will eat dinner and she will touch her toes for 2 nights and still give him a child.

Se le crazy ni grin grin grin ka ku ku logical gbogbo

Pls dont come here and say the wife is not ashewo........ since he can pay for seexx start from home - invoice the niggaaaaa
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by ozusteve: 10:52am On May 19, 2020
My brother, my advise to you is to get something doing that produce constant income no matter how small then you will enjoy your wife..
I had thesame problem with my own wife 5 years ago when i lost my job..listen dear, when a wife is not financially secured they thought the whole world have collapsed.. remember that both of u are two different characters put together to manage each other..always find time to tell her about the plan you have that is going to yield instant dividend even if is not working out presently, assure her that u have plan B, that is what women like to hear..so that she will not see u as failure.. And please under ur condition and her condition too do not as for much of sex now,it shouldn't be ur purity now..I endured almost one year but today she gave it to me more than three times daily..please do not think of divorce, it is evil in marriage. Remember ur marriage is not the worst..
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Neddyogu(m): 10:55am On May 19, 2020
thelish:

And forever broke men

Fvck off crazy ass bitch

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.