Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV (510 Views)

Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! / Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo / European Girls Prefer Sex With Many Men. They Explain Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV by somtookeke(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2020
Would you prefer sex on a first date ? – Speakersden TV

Nobody likes first dates. They’re awkward, usually involve some kind of drink or meal you’d rather not share with a stranger, and there’s always that barking question at the forefront of both your minds: Are we going to have sex later? Sex on the first date may not be the most traditional thing to do, but if you're both ready and excited, it could be the perfect way to cap off a fantastic night.

If you choose to have sex on the first date, it should not have any impact on your eligibility as a partner. Plenty of couples officially get together after they've done the deed on their first date, so sexing early on shouldn't be a barrier if you’re vibing with each other, and there's mutual consent.

Word of advice, though: Before you hop into bed, just be clear on what you’re looking for (a relationship? Casual sex?) so you can both make informed choices and be honest about your expectations. A few readers speak from personal experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFKqYZStAb0

Hit 'Subscribe' above after watching to ensure you never miss a video from the Speakersden TV YouTube channel.

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel after watching the video featured 2Face and top celebrities

https://speakersden2..com/2020/05/would-you-prefer-sex-on-first-date.html

Re: Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV by ONEarrow: 8:40am On May 18, 2020
yes o
Re: Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV by majamajic(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2020
Yes grin
Re: Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV by somtookeke(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2020
ONEarrow:
yes o

Why ?
Re: Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV by somtookeke(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2020
majamajic:
Yes grin

Why ?
Re: Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV by majamajic(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2020
somtookeke:

Why ?

The more am on a lady's matter the less interested I becomes , if at the end of the whole time wasting I see nothing different, I leave.

But no matter how tasteless it is on first day , I value it

So if u made me wait , just make sure it will worth the wait.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV by ONEarrow: 8:55am On May 18, 2020
somtookeke:

Why ?
everything about this "i love you" na scam,na the sex be the main koko..are u feeeeelin meeee?
Re: Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV by somtookeke(m): 9:08am On May 18, 2020
ONEarrow:
everything about this "i love you" na scam,na the sex be the main koko..are u feeeeelin meeee?

What about at the end of the day you leave her, don't you know you are toying on her emotions
Re: Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV by somtookeke(m): 9:08am On May 18, 2020
majamajic:

The more am on a lady's matter the less interested I becomes , if at the end of the whole time wasting I see nothing different, I leave.

I guess you have been hurt before that's why
Re: Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV by Nobody: 9:13am On May 18, 2020
As salam alaikum waramontulah wabarakatuh
This is for our muslim sisters from Readytomingle matchmaking platform that we have many brothers waiting with their requests so please single sisters come join today to find a perfect match with the help of Allah subhannahu wat'aala. Whatsapp 08174673270 we will be waiting. Maa salam
Re: Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV by majamajic(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2020
somtookeke:

I guess you have been hurt before that's why

Not that I ve been hurt , I hate time wasting in relationship. The most annoying is demanding while time wasting
Re: Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV by somtookeke(m): 9:36am On May 18, 2020
majamajic:

Not that I ve been hurt , I hate time wasting in relationship. The most annoying is demanding while time wasting

Noted
Re: Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV by AfroKnight: 9:50am On May 18, 2020
majamajic:

Your last line!

Re: Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV by ONEarrow: 10:19am On May 18, 2020
somtookeke:

What about at the end of the day you leave her, don't you know you are toying on her emotions
who emotion epp?
Re: Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV by laslevis(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2020
Yes
Re: Would You Prefer Sex On A First Date ? – Speakersden TV by Nobody: 10:59am On May 18, 2020
Nothing do me O Walai I dey gallant grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Stop Giving These Girls So Much Attention / You Won't Believe It / 10 Signs That Show She Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.