Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo (1801 Views)

What Type Of Kissing Is This? (photo) / Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo by Mikedeanjuly: 2:37am On Aug 13, 2020
Most ladies are wired to like kissing more than guys any lady that says otherwise is into runz and wired some type of way. Do you agree?

3 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo by Mo3891: 2:55am On Aug 13, 2020
In the history of mankind when did human start kissing? Indians hardly kiss
Re: Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo by Aboks(m): 3:11am On Aug 13, 2020
You must pay for kissing na, na only sex u pay for so add money make she kiss yu

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo by happybee: 5:11am On Aug 13, 2020
Will comment when I'm awake...

grin
Re: Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo by Bellotelli: 6:21am On Aug 13, 2020
cool
Re: Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!
Re: Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo by uboma(m): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2020
Mikedeanjuly:
Most ladies are wired to like kissing more than guys any lady that says otherwise is into runz and wired some type of way. Do you agree?

What if the guy is not a good kisser? She won't like kissing him.
Re: Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo by femi4: 7:28am On Aug 13, 2020
Mikedeanjuly:
Africans are alien to kissing, its an oyinbo culture. Our forefathers didn't kiss
Re: Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo by DaInferno(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2020
another day of bashing women 90% of the topics and comments here are always against women
it's really becoming irritating on a rational note! so if we agree or not ,then what? undecided you will be satisfied that u have discovered something in your life abi? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo by Hypnotise: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2020
DaInferno:
another day of bashing women
90% of the topics and comments here are always against women

it's really becoming irritating on a rational note!
so if we agree or not ,then what? undecided
you will be satisfied that u have discovered something in your life abi? undecided
What about women bashing men with their sharp mouth and wicked sarcasm. There's an element of truth in what op said

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Or perhaps your mouth is oozing angry??
Re: Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2020
DaInferno:
another day of bashing women
90% of the topics and comments here are always against women

it's really becoming irritating on a rational note!
so if we agree or not ,then what? undecided
you will be satisfied that u have discovered something in your life abi? undecided
why do you people always take any criticism of women as hate?
The whole mainstream media, movie industry etc survive on demonising and dragging men on the ground I have never seen people like you moan about it

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo by Shukusheka(m): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Mo3891:
In the history of mankind when did human start kissing? Indians hardly kiss
Indians hardly miss in movies not real life.
Re: Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo by DaInferno(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2020
Nuel4:
why do you people always take any criticism of women as hate?
The whole mainstream media, movie industry etc survive on demonising and dragging men on the ground I have never seen people like you moan about it
am talking about nairaland... not mainstream

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) / Betway Is A Scam. They Change your Won Ticket. / I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.