Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In (1036 Views)

I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too / Ladies Dont Lie..who Would U Chose? / When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by happylady: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2011
ok so the guy chases and chases calls and calls and your sick and tired and not bothered
after a while you get womanly feelings of feeling sorry for him
and decide to give him the time of day
after a while you dont care but you make yourself appear to care so you dont look like a hoe only wanting sex
then after a longer while you start to enjoy doing things for him
he takes the piss,

ladies enjoy the chase well eurgh its not really enjoying for me
stick to your natural insticts and dont respond to thier nastyness dont try make yourself care even when you dont
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2011
Awwww
Someones been hurt. . .LOL
You must indeed regret giving in.

Wanna share??
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by 190: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2011
Mscheww

Poster Get away from here Jor

she-goat!!
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by happylady: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2011
really that intresting so it sounds like ive been hurt
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by happylady: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2011
when we were about to meet up
i was thinking about someone else
i cant even be angry at him
because how fake my feelings are
i ochestrated everything to make him feel bad
because i feel bad how i treated someone else
and this one always claimed to be a good guy
so i wanted to show him he wasnt
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by happylady: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2011
these are my confessions
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by Osama10(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2011
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by 190: 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2011
only you responding 2 ur posts
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by happylady: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2011
so your me than?
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by HighChief4(m): 2:00am On Jan 16, 2011
@Poster, what are you trying to say?
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by 190: 2:17am On Jan 16, 2011
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by CrazyMan(m): 2:51am On Jan 16, 2011
happylady:

ok so the guy chases and chases calls and calls and your sick and tired and not bothered
after a while you dont care but you make yourself appear to care so you dont look like a hoe only wanting sex
he takes the piss,

stick to your natural insticts and dont respond to thier nastyness dont try make yourself care even when you dont
Ok
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by Orton10(m): 2:55am On Jan 16, 2011
happylady:

he takes the piss,

^
^
^
wtf
INTERPRETER HELP!!!

**runs out to get Soyinka and shakespear**
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by Mygoldie(f): 3:10am On Jan 16, 2011
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by Dsense(m): 3:29am On Jan 16, 2011
OP.
Many Transgendered Nairalanders angry
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by iice(f): 5:16am On Jan 16, 2011
Sounds like a child.
You make yourself blah blah. Oh puhleeze. You people get yourselves into these situations and you get what you ask for.
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by Akinagirl(f): 6:49am On Jan 16, 2011
Poster I dont get you. What are you trying to say?
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by adaphik(f): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2011
Laugh no go kill me for nairaland
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by Jenifa1: 7:07am On Jan 16, 2011
iice:

Sounds like a child.
You make yourself blah blah. Oh puhleeze. You people get yourselves into these situations and you get what you ask for.

i know right? hahahaha

I wonder if she's even nigerian at all. I think she came on the wrong forum
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by MrsChima(f): 7:11am On Jan 16, 2011
English Writing 101---------MANDATED in 2011.

I have tried to sit in the mind of the poster because that shit SHE WROTE was upsetting. Did she say that the guy chased her and begged her for sex until she finally gave in. He took what he was chasing and now he is gone?
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by Atreides(f): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2011
This is the third time i'm viewing this topic,and i still don't understand what the OP's saying. grin grin
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by Switbitch(f): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2011
Atreides:

This is the third time i'm viewing this topic,and i still don't understand what the OP's saying. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by ragdollz: 12:09am On Jan 17, 2011
Lol @ topic, due to my high intelligence quotient grin grin grin I am able to decipher your points. Men are perverse beings: you show them some pity and that's when they act the fool even after they are the ones who BEGGED to be with you grin grin. Don't change tho', be nice. Some men actually understand the idea of "take nothing for granted" - esp a woman's love!!!
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by MOBO444(f): 12:17am On Jan 17, 2011
@ Poster you are disgusting lady, you must self services a lot and you dirty also.
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by Atreides(f): 12:38am On Jan 17, 2011
Atreides:

Switbitch:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you laugh too much your teeth will fall out oh. . grin grin
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by Youngpo413: 5:48am On Oct 21, 2014
@op@sorry o
Re: The Answer Is Ladies Dont Give In by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 21, 2014
Some girls just get serious problem... Why form for a guy and pretend to say u r just pityn him so u den giv him a chance? Or do u ys think ur doin him a favor?

(1) (Reply)

She Misplaced A Gift I Got Her / Is Phone Call One Of D Basics Of A Relationship? / Why Do Some Men Place So Much Blame On Our Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.