Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Is Phone Call One Of D Basics Of A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Phone Call One Of D Basics Of A Relationship? (1036 Views)

Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k / Question Of D Day.Looking At Dis Pant,which Tribe Do U Think Really Owns D Pant? / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Phone Call One Of D Basics Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2011
hello pple. Pls i nid ur candid advice on this issue.i have a boyfrnd of about 6months nw.we always have this problem of him not cullin me most of d time,while i do most of d cullin.he has a good job n enough time 2 stay out of work if he chooses.pls if a guy hardly calls or gives u attention in a relationship what does it signify?ur candid opinions plz.tanks
Re: Is Phone Call One Of D Basics Of A Relationship? by werepeLeri: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2011
From a male point of view - if I dont call - and she does all the calling, it means I am not into her - simple.

1 Like

Re: Is Phone Call One Of D Basics Of A Relationship? by manakeagie: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2011
Communication is very key in a relationship , and it should a way thing if he does not call and its only doing the calling it gives an impression that you are desperate to have him,
if a man does not call u its a simple sign that he does not actually like u and neither does he miss you, get out of that relationship,
Re: Is Phone Call One Of D Basics Of A Relationship? by POPEII: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
Interesting topics, girls should come answer, they are always complaining about it

1 Like

Re: Is Phone Call One Of D Basics Of A Relationship? by sulakishop(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
My dear, it is simple. You dont hav a boyfriend!

Omoaka11:
hello pple. Pls i nid ur candid advice on this issue.i have a boyfrnd of about 6months nw.we always have this problem of him not cullin me most of d time,while i do most of d cullin.he has a good job n enough time 2 stay out of work if he chooses.pls if a guy hardly calls or gives u attention in a relationship what does it signify?ur candid opinions plz.tanks

2 Likes

Re: Is Phone Call One Of D Basics Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lol i was into dis relationship and i hardly called her......we constantly chatted on whatsapp...den she started complainin dat i dnt call her much ..i told her wats ur problem? Dnt we communicate tru watsapp? Its even cheaper thr cuz i dnt hav to waste airtym to all dese annoyni operators who dnt hav good network wen callin and complain of not hearin wat the oda prson is sayn...so i told her dat she worries abt things dat are less significant.... Now she is angry bcus she is d one callin me more dan i do call her...ok so i decided to change tactics.. I started callin dis babe every minute of the day, she stoped callin me as frequently as she used to...i was now the one callion her very much, the hing was sweetin her...i kept quiet... She started forming for me.... I said now see, am now the one dats callin u frequently and u hav relaxed.... Frm then onwards, i never cared to give a hoot wether we even cominicated on fone....na she come tire, start to dey call me bak frequently.... So thr thing is, girls just dont knw wat they actually want, and even if they hav gotten dat, they still want something else....

1 Like

Re: Is Phone Call One Of D Basics Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Omoaka11:
mine ain't got lot of cash, but hardly calls. The thing just tire me and one begin dey wonder, why on earth did he ask me out if he would not care?
Re: Is Phone Call One Of D Basics Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
I have the same issue with my present relationship with this guy outside d country. but i feel, talking to your spouse on phone brings u closer and reduce misunderstanding. because symbols on whatsap and bbm can mean a different thing.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Place So Much Blame On Our Nigerian Women / Let The Singles Mingle / Killz Is A Handsome Young Virile Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.