Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) (7238 Views)

South Korean Football Club Uses ‘Sex Dolls’ To Filled Up Empty Stadium (Pics) / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / Niyi Akinmolayan: "Why Women Should Use Sex As Weapon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by zchigozie: 1:38pm On May 18, 2020
South Korean football club, FC Seoul have been forced to apologize after using s**x dolls to fill their empty stadium as stand-in fans for a match on Sunday.

The K-League resumed earlier this month with matches being played behind closed doors without fans due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Since the resumption of the league, clubs have been struggling to improve the atmosphere at their grounds with pictures of supporters and by using artificial crowd noises. But FC Seoul took it far by using life-size "mannequins" - 20 female and five male - only for fans on social media to notice they were actually s**x dolls.

The "mannequins", kitted out in club attire were reportedly holding signs advertising adult streaming websites and adult stars, the resemblance of which the dolls had been designed after
In a statement on social media, FC Seoul said: ‘We would like to apologise to our fans. We’re genuinely sorry to our fans about the installation of the mannequins at our game on May 17,’ FC Seoul said in a statement. full story and more pictures @ http://nairaplace.com//656/south-korean-football-club-fc-seoul-is-sexualizing-football-with-adult-dolls-photos-.html

1 Share

Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by Nbote(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2020
Dis one week me ooo

6 Likes

Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by mployer(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2020
They are just dolls not sex dolls.

19 Likes

Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by profnigga(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2020
I fall for this one ooo
Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by Takeit2017(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2020
chai
egungi don finally enter express

1 Like

Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by MrSensor(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2020
Nice innovation
Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by ContractKiller: 2:14pm On May 18, 2020
How do you know they're sex dolls?

4 Likes

Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by richesbhc(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2020
It so simple after the match, the players and the coaching staff from the home team will each go home with one sex doll each.

3 Likes

Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by EzzyCarter: 2:58pm On May 18, 2020
Not a bad way to boost the players' morale grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by Kobicove(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2020
Let us see pics of the whole stadium not just a section of it

1 Like

Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by Lordfranklin(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2020
All my eyes can see are dolls. Maybe the 'sex' is still in isolation

1 Like

Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by monichannel: 4:15pm On May 18, 2020
Try this in Africa and see how evil spirit will possess all of them and start chasing all the footballers grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by Shukusheka(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2020
mployer:
They are just dolls not sex dolls.
ContractKiller:
How do you know they're sex dolls?
How do you know they are not sex dolls? Did you initiate sex with them and they told you no? Baba shift. angry

1 Like

Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by espn(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2020
Madness certified...
Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by humilitypays(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2020
Nbote:
Dis one week me ooo
my brother e month me too grin
Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by vickydankal(f): 5:16pm On May 18, 2020
They needed to have what seems like human at least in appearance, it goes a long way to motivate them if not it will be no different from training.
Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by olamidedivotee: 5:21pm On May 18, 2020
humilitypays:
my brother e month me too grin
e year me no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by MVLOX(m): 5:34pm On May 18, 2020
see wetin COVID-19 don cuz
Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by NiklauseFred(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2020
Takeit2017:
chai
egungi don finally enter express

And motor dey him back dey blow horn since...e go soon jam am grin

1 Like

Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by YorubaLord: 6:14pm On May 18, 2020
grin
Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2020
monichannel:
Try this in Africa and see how evil spirit will possess all of them and start chasing all the footballers grin grin grin grin

Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by fireback: 6:24pm On May 18, 2020
the person who posted this must be a sex addict.
Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by adzone: 6:28pm On May 18, 2020
Can't really blame them Football is usually more fun with the supporters present

www.adzone.ng

Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 18, 2020
That's a sure sign of the antichrist events. Artificial Intelligence (AI) who is the manifestation of the antichrist is gradually taking over the nature of mankind and mankind becoming full time slave. Soon, banks, markets, schools, every places will be filled with AI robots or mannequins.

Open your eyes people.
Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by Onyenna(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2020
Lmao!....

No be small matter ooooh
Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by Exmilitant(m): 7:01pm On May 18, 2020
I'm trying to imagine how playing a soccer match without fans would look like?
Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by Textra(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2020
Is it a must to have supporter. Wrong move. No sense.

Anyway.

The rich makes money the wise makes noise

Start earning ₦120,000 monthly! Activate your account with N1,000 & receive N5,000 in 24 hours.
Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:54pm On May 18, 2020
What will a local man not see.

Well, for your UK used Smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by crackhouse(m): 8:20pm On May 18, 2020
This one strong o.
Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by Denique(f): 8:48pm On May 18, 2020
Which team are the dolls cheering on? grin
Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by bencarson007(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2020
Nbote:
Dis one week me ooo

What of month you... Lol

Na joke o
Re: South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) by mytime24(f): 9:39pm On May 18, 2020
Wetin b dis na angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Refuse To Believe Girls Maturbate As Often As This / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You / Is Time To Show The Bae Off (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.