Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Family At War,urgent Advice Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family At War,urgent Advice Needed (895 Views)

I Want To Abandon My Family At This Moment ,please Is This Advisable / My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! / Groceries For Your Family At Their Cheapest, You'd Be Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family At War,urgent Advice Needed by KelB(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2020
In situation whereby your biological son got your biological daughter pregnant, What will be the solution Been the parent of those children..Matured mind please,Mods please push this to front page,very urgent
Re: Family At War,urgent Advice Needed by HarunaWest(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2020
Let the p4gnancy be terminayed. Cos its a child of incest and when the baby grows up to discover his birth story, that alone can cause him depression. Before you know, he don turn sadist.
Let the parents seperate the brother and sister. The brother should be send to Baga and sister should be sent to Accra.
Then the parents have to go and take courses on parenting cos they have obviously failed for this act to have taken place under their nose.

5 Likes

Re: Family At War,urgent Advice Needed by HarunaWest(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2020
KelB:
In situation whereby your biological son got your biological daughter pregnant, What will be the solution Been the parent of those children..Matured mind please,Mods please push this to front page,very urgent
Rephrase your topic.. and give us a heads up as regards the Imbroglio before we can place a Fatwa grin
Re: Family At War,urgent Advice Needed by Jentle244: 3:31pm On May 18, 2020
Let me wait for the elders to come in. This one pass me

1 Like

Re: Family At War,urgent Advice Needed by thorpido(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2020
Is this a hypothetical case?

1 Like

Re: Family At War,urgent Advice Needed by We4all: 4:20pm On May 18, 2020
KelB:

The most reasonable step to take first is to terminate the pregnancy. Then try to find out how deep the relationship between the siblings are. Are they into each other, or was it just a display of unrestrained youthful exuberance?

Either way, have a nice long talk with them and engage the expertise of an experienced 'behavioral psychologist' and 'hypnotist',whose goal is to work on their psyche so as to break that 'romantic bond' which exists between them.

Whatever happens, don't try to separate them until they might have received some sort of psychological support from their parents. In life, some things can't be undone, but one should try to prevent a reoccurrence.

2 Likes

Re: Family At War,urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 18, 2020
What is the remaining thing yet to happen on the surface of this earth? hmm

1 Like

Re: Family At War,urgent Advice Needed by KelB(m): 5:29pm On May 18, 2020
We4all:

The most reasonable step to take first is to terminate the pregnancy. Then try to find out how deep the relationship between the siblings are. Are they into each other, or was it just a display of unrestrained youthful exuberance?

Either way, have a nice long talk with them and engage the expertise of an experienced 'behavioral psychologist' and 'hypnotist',whose goal is to work on their psyche so as to break that 'romantic bond' which exists between them.

Whatever happens, don't try to separate them until they might have received some sort of psychological support from their parents. In life, some things can't be undone, but one should try to prevent a reoccurrence.
Thank you
Re: Family At War,urgent Advice Needed by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2020
its will either be ABORT the abomination or both you demon kids DIE. the choice will be theirs to make, since they thought they were grown enough to indulge into such abomination!
Re: Family At War,urgent Advice Needed by ojotobiloba1: 7:10pm On May 18, 2020
This is stinky incest, That pregnancy should be aborted in a flash
Re: Family At War,urgent Advice Needed by frozen70(f): 9:17pm On May 18, 2020
KelB:

You have to let them know the implications of what they have done, knowingly or not

If you leave the pregnancy, it will affect the father, the mother and the child

1 Like

Re: Family At War,urgent Advice Needed by merieam16(f): 11:36pm On May 18, 2020
pls dont abort d baby cos its another sin, just give d baby up 4 adoption after birth.
Re: Family At War,urgent Advice Needed by nri4chop(f): 11:49pm On May 18, 2020
Family at war ke....dz z war at family

1 Like

Re: Family At War,urgent Advice Needed by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:02am On May 19, 2020
nri4chop:
Family at war ke....dz z war at family

grin
Re: Family At War,urgent Advice Needed by elektra(f): 12:18am On May 19, 2020
This one is above our pay grade on Nairaland.
Re: Family At War,urgent Advice Needed by MummyIMadeIt: 1:28am On May 19, 2020
Before I contribute to this,
please where are you typing this from, I mean what country of residence did this happen in?
Re: Family At War,urgent Advice Needed by DenreleDave(m): 6:08am On May 19, 2020
KelB:

What shud we say to this?
Re: Family At War,urgent Advice Needed by DenreleDave(m): 6:09am On May 19, 2020
elektra:
This one is above our pay grade on Nairaland.

Good day ma, older nairaland member

Bin know u for a long time ma.

Greetings to u ma.. I troway salute for u

(1) (Reply)

Miracles Exist / Is My Dad Right ? / Do You Need Solar CCTV Camera For Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.