Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

"COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says (90374 Views)

COVID-19 In Nigeria Is A Scam – Discharged Delta Patient Says / COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by waldigit: 2:55am On May 19, 2020
bellachibaby:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/covid-19-is-a-scam-discharged-delta-patient-alleges/amp/

You better go and sin no more by staying safe, else you may not be lucky next time, empty head.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Slurity(m): 3:35am On May 19, 2020
kadiri3:
did u see them with ur two eyes?
, I saw them with my mouth.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Olamilekxy(m): 5:30am On May 19, 2020
Xisnin:

grin grin grin grin grin
Really, so patients can now tell if they have a disease or not?

The test says she is positive, she asserted she is negative.
What a covidiot!

didn't you read the part when she said they didn't gave her any result for her to confirm?

so if you went to hospital to do HIV check up won't they give you result either you're a negative or positive?

USE YOUR HEAD! !!!
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Joshuazedd(m): 6:10am On May 19, 2020
Olamilekxy:

didn't you read the part when she said they didn't gave her any result for her to confirm?

so if you went to hospital to do HIV check up won't they give you result either you're a negative or positive?

USE YOUR HEAD! !!!

The result is written. Her point that she is it's scam because she wasn't given the result is funny because anything could have easily been writing and shown to her. Can she actually confirm the test on her own? Patients are not supposed to be handed folders anyway. She obviously basking her mouth because she didn't have a critical case.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Olamilekxy(m): 6:20am On May 19, 2020
Joshuazedd:

The result is written. Her point that she is it's scam because she wasn't given the result is funny because anything could have easily been writing and shown to her. Can she actually confirm the test on her own? Patients are not supposed to be handed folders anyway. She obviously basking her mouth because she didn't have a critical case.

same as when you go for HIV check up, anything can also be written, the truth is that even if they are lying at least they supposed gave her a result to convinced her not that they will tell her by mouth and she will believe them.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by ddippset(m): 6:33am On May 19, 2020
fortran12:

Isolating healthy people weakens their immune system. So in the end you have more people with the virus.
This is being petty.

We are all just yarning all this because corona did not do us like America or Italy.

At least with those 2 countries we saw how deadly corona was.

Americans were locked down but still having 2,000 deaths daily.
If they weren't locked down it would have been maybe 10,000 deaths daily.

So you would rather risk contracting the virus than staying at home?
Stay home, but a skipping rope, do exercises.
You could do this even in your bedroom.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by davedan88(m): 6:52am On May 19, 2020
1. Corona virus is real.
2. Corona virus is in N :oigeria.
3. We may have inaccurate test kits.
4. We may have unqualified testing personnels.
5. A good number of the people being quarantined actually do not have corona due to 3 and 4 above.
6. There is no cure for corona.
7. Corona virus is less potent in Africa than in the West.
8. The best option is to keep everyone at home and give reasonable palliatives to go round for everybody.
9. The Government does not have the means to do number 8 above.
10. Corona virus is real and is here with us!

Do not let hunger stand between you and your safety and thereby fall for the trick that corona is audio.

Do your best to stay corona-free!. U av spoken so well pls we should be careful and learn to stay safe, I understand how difficult it is to stay indoor without food and one has family to take care of it is very futrating
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Sulad1(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

It's a scam in delta and many other states in Nigeria.

That's true
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Benega9(m): 7:15am On May 19, 2020
this is just the beginning.....
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Peppul: 7:37am On May 19, 2020
Aditkd:
Hmmn, am in the medical profession and I can tell you that this virus is real, already I have 2 of my good friends in isolation so pls everyone be careful. Finito.
What if they are not affected by covid but by another illness like fever or malaria but instead they locked them up as a covid19 patient. Watched a video yesterday where some doctors claimed they were forced to categorize any illness as covid19. Although most of them disagreed.. abeg I no trust these pple especially with the increase in pple affected, I can seriously say that figure of infected pple is wrong.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by buzorcharles(m): 8:18am On May 19, 2020
kikero:
Hmm

1. The woman is most likely in denial

2. As has been seen time and again, not every contact with a covid case tests positive

3. Even if they showed her the paper work around her test she won't believe it.

4. Many cases are asymptomatic. El rufai and atiku's son are two classic examples, and there are cases that have tested positive for longer than that.

5. The reason for denying that she is positive? A) avoiding stigma b) she feels upset that she was placed in isolation.

My opinion.

I haven't seen anyone with covid 19 around my neighbourhood and am very sure u too haven't seen. Covid is real (abba kyari) but I think it's been curbed and now they are using it to make money though the our dummy presido might not be aware of this. Why is it hard for them to make a video that will make ppl sit up and protect themselves.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by LucemFerre: 8:42am On May 19, 2020
Results in some places may be fabricated but, the virus is real though. No use your own experience scatter mumu people lives
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by ThugBoy(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2020
SCAMDEMIC HIV WEY DEY FOR SO MANY YEARS NOR KILL PLENTY EVEN PEOPLE DEY RUN SKIN TO SKIN RODING. NA CORONA VIRUS WAN CON KILL. AFRICANS BLOOD SOLID PASS COVID-19, AXEDOWN COVID-19
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by francaofzion: 9:44am On May 19, 2020
Prettybhoy:
My own views is that the disease is not a scam though, but the real positive patients are lower than 1000 in the whole country not that live score board NCDC keep uploading , I've know about 10 persons that works in the hospital as doctors/nurses they all deny ever coming accross the real covid-19 patients but their hospitals still recorded some patients as covid-19 positive... Even last week my brother wanted to go and work for fmc bayelsa state but he was scared until a doctor confronted him telling him that there's nothing like covid-19 in bayelsa, he said the government are seriously searching for a covid 19 positive patient sef... He said those numbers in bayelsa are just for political lootings... I had lost my ability to taste and smell few weeks ago, I was thinking it was covid-19... I would have been added to their scam number also if I went to the hospital immediately,, now I'm doing perfectly fine by taking just vitamin c...

I am experiencing such... I have lost the ability to taste and smell for some days now, is it only vitamin C you took for recovery?
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Mayannar(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2020
grin grin grin

Prettybhoy:
My own views is that the disease is not a scam though, but the real positive patients are lower than 1000 in the whole country not that live score board NCDC keep uploading , I've know about 10 persons that works in the hospital as doctors/nurses they all deny ever coming accross the real covid-19 patients but their hospitals still recorded some patients as covid-19 positive... Even last week my brother wanted to go and work for fmc bayelsa state but he was scared until a doctor confronted him telling him that there's nothing like covid-19 in bayelsa, he said the government are seriously searching for a covid 19 positive patient sef... He said those numbers in bayelsa are just for political lootings... I had lost my ability to taste and smell few weeks ago, I was thinking it was covid-19... I would have been added to their scam number also if I went to the hospital immediately,, now I'm doing perfectly fine by taking just vitamin c...
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Betterperson001(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2020
francaofzion:

I am experiencing such... I have lost the ability to taste and smell for some days now, is it only vitamin C you took for recovery?
Same with me.... I'm also looking for a solution
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by fortran12: 12:35pm On May 19, 2020
ddippset:
This is being petty.

We are all just yarning all this because corona did not do us like America or Italy.

At least with those 2 countries we saw how deadly corona was.

Americans were locked down but still having 2,000 deaths daily.
If they weren't locked down it would have been maybe 10,000 deaths daily.

So you would rather risk contracting the virus than staying at home?
Stay home, but a skipping rope, do exercises.
You could do this even in your bedroom.

Your body needs some amount of germs to practice their self defense with. Keeping people in a cocoon does not help. Exercise is good but its the immune system that gets weak when it does not do anything. The number of deaths do not depend on how long you lock down for but who well you care for the vulnerable ones. And they are the minority nation-wide.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 19, 2020
kikero:
Hmm

1. The woman is most likely in denial

2. As has been seen time and again, not every contact with a covid case tests positive

3. Even if they showed her the paper work around her test she won't believe it.

4. Many cases are asymptomatic. El rufai and atiku's son are two classic examples, and there are cases that have tested positive for longer than that.

5. The reason for denying that she is positive? A) avoiding stigma b) she feels upset that she was placed in isolation.

My opinion.

Very reasonable.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 19, 2020
Aditkd:
Hmmn, am in the medical profession and I can tell you that this virus is real, already I have 2 of my good friends in isolation so pls everyone be careful. Finito.
abeg carry ur lies commot 4 here joor....when dae try to force it on kogi,my governor chased dem away. Coro in 9ja na scam.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 19, 2020
ddippset:
1. Corona virus is real.
2. Corona virus is in Nigeria.
3. We may have inaccurate test kits.
4. We may have unqualified testing personnels.
5. A good number of the people being quarantined actually do not have corona due to 3 and 4 above.
6. There is no cure for corona.
7. Corona virus is less potent in Africa than in the West.
8. The best option is to keep everyone at home and give reasonable palliatives to go round for everybody.
9. The Government does not have the means to do number 8 above.
10. Corona virus is real and is here with us!

Do not let hunger stand between you and your safety and thereby fall for the trick that corona is audio.

Do your best to stay corona-free!.
nonsense!
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 19, 2020
buzorcharles:

I haven't seen anyone with covid 19 around my neighbourhood and am very sure u too haven't seen. Covid is real (abba kyari) but I think it's been curbed and now they are using it to make money though the our dummy presido might not be aware of this. Why is it hard for them to make a video that will make ppl sit up and protect themselves.

Well ., with 6000 cases out of 200 million people, your chances of meeting a covid patient in this country are very low to begin with anyway.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Odogwu999(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2020
Aditkd:
there is nothing like corona virus in nigeria all of diz are wash, new business 4 naija govts.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by shigoawesu(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2020
kadiri3:
how person survived for a disease will come and said the virus is fake? she said the truth abeg

Truth? Like no corona in Nigeria right?
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by knowhowk: 5:15pm On May 19, 2020
Corona Virus is Real ,Corona Virus is not Real ,Corona Virus is not in Nigeria ,Corona Virus is caused by 5 G ,Corona Virus is not caused by 5G ,Corona Virus escaped from a Lab.in Wuhan ,Corona Virus does not escape from a lab.but was transmitted from Animal to Human in Open wet Market in Wuhan .Bill Gate and China planned and made the Virus to Depopulate the World then introducing Vaccines and ID2020 ,Naija Government just dey take am.money ,Haba ! Una no dey tire ...Oga oooo .Abegi if you believe there is Corona Virus Believe it ,if you don't believe it just live your life as you like it ,Don't use Nose cover ,Don't wash your hands just dey put your hand inside your mouth ,Nose and eyes Okay ,Whenever you are talking with anyone just move very close to the person if he coughs or Sneezes say Bless U .Shake hands with anyone you meet ,When you are about to eat swallow just wash your hand only with Water .You owes your life no one owes it ,But the only Problem is not you contacting the Virus and die of it ,the only Problem is that with your stupid Ignorance many people including your innocent kids Wife / Husband might be affected and infected unknowingly .It should have been better if Corona Virus is not Transmitted from person to person easily .Ignorance Kills Faster than anything .
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Mira4Ashawo(f): 3:48am On May 20, 2020
[s]
Mizwisdom:
Stupid fellow, an officer friend of mine just lost his life. Don't listen to these hungry patients. Covid is real!
[/s]
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by pquaver(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2020
Slynation:

Are you not a mumu for requesting a video evidence of someone taking her bath/sleeping just to prove a point to you?? It's a question

At least you have shown that your logic is a mumu logic? Is that not what wailers always ask for? Pics and videos of virtually everything.. It's good you just called your self mumu not me. No be cause it's your sentence
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by pquaver(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2020
Nwamaka1419:
. So why did Abba kyari died, and atiku son did not die, and booth of them have the same virus, guy think, if the virus can kill Abba kyari what's stopping the virus from not killing atiku son, or is atiku son better than Abba kyari.
Why does malaria kill some people and yet you are alive? Think stop showcasing ignorance. Are you better than the people malaria has killed?
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by pquaver(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2020
Nwamaka1419:
. Did you hear where she said she spent 17days in isolation center, so she is very sure that she is negatives, except you one still argue this one again.

She is in no position to talk about her test result. The fact she spent 17 days there makes it even worse. Why are others at home and it had to be her in isolation centre? What test or what proof is she using to be this your very sure she is negative? My friend stop writing what you don't know.. Pls
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by pquaver(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

There's no lock down in Nigeria, what we have is is just curfew, market place is still crowded, nothing like social distancing, people don't even use nose mask. Abi is it not thesame covid 19 in Germany that's in Nigeria. So why is it not contagious in Nigeria?
In Japan or m South Korea, one woman spread the disease to 30 percent of the infected people but in Nigeria person will have coronavirus and his or her immediate family living with them in the same house will not contract it.

In Germany it is like that too. There are hotbed that where really hit and some states where really low hit.. Eg in Hamburg is was not as bad as in Bavaria or Nord Rhein Westfalia.. This states really suffered. In Hamburg at least on the street people still move without mask.. But there is a Maskpflicht (mask compulsory) in Öffentlicher Verkehr(public transport), Laden (shops) und bei Friseuren(hair salons). Come to our hospital some colleagues no dey even wear mask.. Where corona dey pass hospital? Yet the mot everyone don catch am.. Pls talk what you guess are sure of..
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by pquaver(m): 10:31am On May 20, 2020
Corona virus is real if you say is scam pls go and live some days in the isolation centre shiks after all u get to take freebies from lasg
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by pquaver(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2020
Nwamaka1419:
. So why did Abba kyari died, and atiku son did not die, and booth of them have the same virus, guy think, if the virus can kill Abba kyari what's stopping the virus from not killing atiku son, or is atiku son better than Abba kyari.
Do you deliberately want to be ignorant or you trying to just be a wailing zombie? Which part of Corona virus is harmful to a certain category of people did you not understand? People with underlying medical conditions, old people, smokers and people with respiratory diseases, people with immune disease like diabetes, hiv etc.

That a healthy person with good immune can shake off the virus and might even show no symptoms even while being negative..

Why not ask why corona virus is not harmful to children and it is absolutely powerless with them but powerful for the elderly..

Why is Davido and son negative but wife positive?

Next time do your research before talking about corona in public..

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Plants And Their Uses / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). / Doctors Remove 526 Teeth From 7 Year-old Boy's Jaw (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.