Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks (100077 Views)

Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by roqrules04(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2020
Cocolatti:
World's Most Notorious Criminal Gangs

The Italian Mafia

The Japanese Yakuza

The Russian Mob

The Irish Gang

The Nigerian Government

LMAO.. You funny bro. But where you wan put MS-13?
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Kokaine(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2020
Yeahh... heard of someone who payed 12k from kano to Dutse. A journey of 700 naira normally
TallPck1:
The federal government are not well informed to know that inter state trip is the new crude oil market for our security agents who don't even want this lockdown to end.

Our security agents have helped in the spread of this Corona virus.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by feejay70: 5:01pm On May 18, 2020
Hmm audio president.
Nigeria jagajaga everything scatter scatter...this song is a prophecy. ;DHmm audio president.
Nigeria jagajaga everything scatter scatter...this song is a prophecy.
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by freelancerrr: 5:07pm On May 18, 2020
nosagold:
Jesus is alive. We go dey alright.

E no easy for some people o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by executive12: 5:07pm On May 18, 2020
Cocolatti:
World's Most Notorious Criminal Gangs

The Italian Mafia

The Japanese Yakuza

The Russian Mob

The Irish Gang

The Nigerian Government

Exactly. Nigeria is a huge criminal enterprise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by deavicky(m): 5:12pm On May 18, 2020
slyfox35:
Extending the Gradual ease of lockdown by two weeks.Do they mean after the two weeks,we will be placed on total lockdown? I yam not understanding,who bathes with clean water just to go and play in mud.
You want to lockdown,you lockdown,you want to lift it?you lift it,Confused Government,stop putting Nigerians in a state of limbo,there is hunger in the land.
The total lockdown did not decrease the covid 19 pandemic neither did the gradual lockdown,just uplift this thing already,Nigeria and Nigerians are starting to doubt the authenticity of the so called cobid 1-9 birus
By the way,how do I explain to my children that yakubu did not score this goal.
this ur Yakubu something just spoil my mind again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Roon9(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2020
TallPck1:
The federal government are not well informed to know that inter state trip is the new crude oil market for our security agents who don't even want this lockdown to end.

Our security agents have helped in the spread of this Corona virus.

Lag to warri is 16k
Na police go drive d moto sef

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Bimpe29: 5:15pm On May 18, 2020
Audio directives...
Nigerians are not taking the FG serious any longer!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by OriOko88(m): 5:16pm On May 18, 2020
E con dey be like say Bubu doesn't know how to express him self better in English. Cos if not what would it cost you to mount d podium and address your citizens. You can even control d number of press to ask u question. I can't imagine trump or Boris shying away from granting interviews. Nigeria is what it is truly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 18, 2020
When, where, how did buhari communicate this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by i124k(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2020
pls which day buhari say dis one ni tori olorun bayi
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 18, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:
Which rubbish interstate travel ban, road wey porous like wetin I don't know.
Are roads really porous?
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by airminem(f): 5:26pm On May 18, 2020
Foreign president bukhari foreign Federal government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by IMASTEX: 5:27pm On May 18, 2020
ProfAmaben:
The lockdown measure is not working, I kindly advise that the interstate movement be allowed. People are starving, goods and commodities are drastically increasing in price. The whole lockdown has failed because people are still moving around, it is a poor measure to combat covid-19. Who would feed poor Nigerians if this is effected for another 2 weeks?
Totally agree with you. The essence of lockdown has been defeated. The people can't stay indoors without a means to eat, govt is also lying with Covid. Both the govt & the people have conquer the Covid with their behaviours.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by anyilala12335(m): 5:29pm On May 18, 2020
slyfox35:
Extending the Gradual ease of lockdown by two weeks.Do they mean after the two weeks,we will be placed on total lockdown? I yam not understanding,who bathes with clean water just to go and play in mud.
You want to lockdown,you lockdown,you want to lift it?you lift it,Confused Government,stop putting Nigerians in a state of limbo,there is hunger in the land.
The total lockdown did not decrease the covid 19 pandemic neither did the gradual lockdown,just uplift this thing already,Nigeria and Nigerians are starting to doubt the authenticity of the so called cobid 1-9 birus

Yakubu no try out all....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by spencekat(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2020
slyfox35:
By the way,[/b]how do I explain to my children that yakubu did not score this goal[b][b][/b].
grin Just tell them that in Soccer,anything can happen.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by tr3ner: 5:31pm On May 18, 2020
igbowoman:
Which buhari?
Shatap!!
These folks should come out and tell the nation the truth and stop all the hide and seek
Adeshina will soon come out to deny this.
Confused bunch

My brother soldier come soldier go na Nigeria be that for you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Georgie7551: 5:31pm On May 18, 2020
see below
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 18, 2020
slyfox35:
Where him play the ball go?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by spencekat(m): 5:34pm On May 18, 2020
Roon9:

Lag to warri is 16k
Na police go drive d moto sef
Naija I hail oooo.Let this inter state shit be lifted up.It has not been working.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by spencekat(m): 5:35pm On May 18, 2020
Scrap this ban on interstate movement shit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by wink2015(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2020
WHY IS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT not respecting the rights of state?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by ecode1(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2020
The police are really cashing out real good in this inter state lock. Currently, there is heavy traffic in shagamu and ore.

I was coming back from work and one of the transport company approached me at Oshodi to enquery ii I will be travelling upon lock down. Nothing like lockdown. Nobody should deceive you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by West2019(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2020
is Buhari stil.in that aso rock, people are travel every day this malu telling us about interstate lockdown who is fooling who

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by meditator(m): 5:40pm On May 18, 2020
Johnames:
Trump might not have done very well in curtailing this pandemic, but his actions shows he care about his people, he is always giving live broadcast from time to time, unlike your president.
The use of the word "might" shows you are out of touch with what is happening in his management of the epidemic compared to other countries. He talks too much that was why he discarded the blueprint of managing epidemic by previous administration, that is why he did not heed the advice of those that foresaw the outbreak, that is why people have been dying like rats there.

Talking is not synonymous to good governance... We have been speaking English since 1999, where has he led us to ? this is time for action not talks. What works for Country A might not work for con3 B.

Buhari has tremendously done well in managing this menace compared to other countries. For u to come to terms with this, with an open mind, compare Nigeria with how countries like Brazil that had the outbreak same day with us have faired. While doing this, please don't be guided by your hate for the President

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:42pm On May 18, 2020
vikkimimi:
Things will fall back in place soon....

Nigeria has fallen apart long time ago.

Nigeria is bleeding in shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by sLentlover7778(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2020
grin grin grin

slyfox35:
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by jnrbayano(m): 5:47pm On May 18, 2020
slyfox35:

Tell them he wasn't there to score rather he was there to miss the goal

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Tlaw01(m): 5:48pm On May 18, 2020
ProfAmaben:
The lockdown measure is not working, I kindly advise that the interstate movement be allowed. People are starving, goods and commodities are drastically increasing in price. The whole lockdown has failed because people are still moving around, it is a poor measure to combat covid-19. Who would feed poor Nigerians if this is effected for another 2 weeks?

The ban on interstate movement is not enforced.....peeps are still travelling all around

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Johnames: 5:51pm On May 18, 2020
meditator:
The use of the word "might" shows you are out of touch with what is happening in his management of the epidemic compared to other countries. He talks too much that was why he discarded the blueprint of managing epidemic by previous administration, that is why he did not heed the advice of those that foresaw the outbreak, that is why people have been dying like rats there.

Talking is not synonymous to good governance... We have been speaking English since 1999, where has he led us to ? this is time for action not talks. What works for Country A might not work for con3 B.

Buhari has tremendously done well in managing this menace compared to other countries. For u to come to terms with this, with an open mind, compare Nigeria with how countries like Brazil that had the outbreak same day with us have faired. While doing this, please don't be guided by your hate for the President
I don't hate the president, just saying the obvious, the president always shy away from the media, talking about the pandemic, buhari government did not do anything fantastic, is just that the pandemic is not fatal here in Africa compare to what happened in Europe and the USA.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by onyxo76(m): 5:56pm On May 18, 2020
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/breaking-buhari-extends-gradual-ease-of-lockdown-by-two-weeks/
does this mean that vehicles carrying food,medical supplies, fuel in trucks are not allowed to cross from one state to another? i really don't seem to understand this,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Monday60655(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2020
Hope the president is getting better?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.