Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks (100079 Views)

Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Naijazure: 6:07pm On May 18, 2020
Cocolatti:
World's Most Notorious Criminal Gangs

The Italian Mafia

The Japanese Yakuza

The Russian Mob

The Irish Gang

The Nigerian Government
Add
The Mexican Cartel

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Emmyviva: 6:08pm On May 18, 2020
Is now obvious that there Is NO PRESIDENT...The more they try to cover this up,,,the more likely Naija will not survive as a country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by 989900: 6:09pm On May 18, 2020
Informed decision.
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by ofiko123(m): 6:15pm On May 18, 2020
They should end all these lockdown o.me I am tired of staying at home..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by sowilli: 6:18pm On May 18, 2020
Countries that have hundreds of thousands of cases have opened up their economies, these we call leaders are just joking around

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Zionman24: 6:20pm On May 18, 2020
But you'd allowed those Fullani Terrorist, to keep on moving to the Eastern part of the Country .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 18, 2020
Wait guys for real another two weeks again
O Lord pls show me a way to escape this shithole am fed up Lord,, can't take it anylonger embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by kenny160: 6:22pm On May 18, 2020
Error presido
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 18, 2020
kenny160:
Error presido
Yo in US for real
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Jostoman: 6:26pm On May 18, 2020
Nnamdi kanu is a prophet
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by israelmao(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2020
Some Nigerians did this to themselves by electing mediocre who scarcely knows what to do per time.Even where the worst fatalities are happening economy has been reopened.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Oligarchy654: 6:30pm On May 18, 2020
see below
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by slyfox35(m): 6:38pm On May 18, 2020
cucumbae:
Where him play the ball go?
My brother,na side o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by oyeb15: 6:42pm On May 18, 2020
slyfox35:
Extending the Gradual ease of lockdown by two weeks.Do they mean after the two weeks,we will be placed on total lockdown? I yam not understanding,who bathes with clean water just to go and play in mud.
You want to lockdown,you lockdown,you want to lift it?you lift it,Confused Government,stop putting Nigerians in a state of limbo,there is hunger in the land.
The total lockdown did not decrease the covid 19 pandemic neither did the gradual lockdown,just uplift this thing already,Nigeria and Nigerians are starting to doubt the authenticity of the so called cobid 1-9 birus
By the way,how do I explain to my children that yakubu did not score this goal.
Bad memories. I almost enter the TV that evening and put d ball inside net myself. Yakubu will still voice out d truth one day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Slimranky(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2020
No matter the toughness inna di jungle a lion cyan never eat grass,meanwhile mek mi burn the last ganja and last bokkle of Heineken..
Pon mi house, man nuh die,man nuh rotten....

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by guru90: 7:14pm On May 18, 2020
We don't have president in this Nation. why is it so hard Hausa people to tell us simple truth?

They Always love dying with power without releasing it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by ugbedeojo1993(m): 7:17pm On May 18, 2020
Coronavirus grew in Wuhan,
Schooled in Europe
And finally, became a business in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by samunaka: 7:19pm On May 18, 2020
Definitely we were not expecting anything less than an extension when Lagos and Kano are reporting 300 and 200 new cases every day, God help us
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by tkonmoney001: 7:22pm On May 18, 2020
Wicked fellow.....scammer
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:24pm On May 18, 2020
That Aisha boyfriend did not ban Isis West Africa movement abi!?
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by MCIU1: 7:54pm On May 18, 2020
ProfAmaben:
The lockdown measure is not working, I kindly advise that the interstate movement be allowed. People are starving, goods and commodities are drastically increasing in price. Mega Churches In United States The whole lockdown has failed because people are still moving around, it is a poor measure to combat covid-19. Who would feed poor Nigerians if this is effected for another 2 weeks?

Okay
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Vickky12345(f): 7:59pm On May 18, 2020
May God help us all
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by blackboy(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2020
There is even an open display of interstate transport buses and SUV calling for passengers from Abuja to Lagos!! I was even told from Lagos people travel to Warri!! A friend said she just got back from Benue to Abuja. Which interstate travel ban. Fake. With all this is the fight against Coro real? Is Coro real? Is the govt serious? [Qquote author=Datagric post=89688497]The one that refuse to address the nation today abi. A failure is a failure. The masses are just a reflection of this weak and corrupt leader. People have been travelling even during complete lockdown. No thanks to the corrupt Nigerian police. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by onyeomanono24(f): 9:04pm On May 18, 2020
JubrinElSudan come and hear this one embarassed

Roon9:

Lag to warri is 16k
Na police go drive d moto sef

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by ludd2018: 9:18pm On May 18, 2020
neoclassical:
Nawaoh, same thing Bubu was supposed to announce today., but it is obvious the old man is incapacitated to even make announcement to his citizens. Nigeria is in trouble.

O boy wake up. The real Buhari is dead

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 18, 2020
shocked
slyfox35:

My brother,na side o
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Onlyonebuhari: 9:42pm On May 18, 2020
Datagric:

Yes I am because you darling bubu is not working and I heard u are doing well id.iot

Jobless idiot! ask NYSC, N power, Biafran Soldiers, Farmers....all are enjoying but u no go school or do anything. Oponu!
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Onlyonebuhari: 9:44pm On May 18, 2020
Emmyviva:
Is now obvious that there Is NO PRESIDENT...The more they try to cover this up,,,the more likely Naija will not survive as a country.

Seriously Nnamdi Kanu is dead? The president of IPOB. Ask NYSC people, they will tell u who Muhammadu Buhari is?
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Datagric(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Jobless idiot! ask NYSC, N power, Biafran Soldiers, Farmers....all are enjoying but u no go school or do anything. Oponu!
I hope you did not fall in any category you listed above because you are waste of space. Nysc is now a job smh. Some I.diots don't need a phone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Onlyonebuhari: 10:07pm On May 18, 2020
Datagric:

I hope you did not fall in any category you listed above because you are waste of space. Nysc is now a job smh. Some I.diots don't need a phone.

Just pray u have my type of job in your life.
Secondly am one of the first set of people in the world to use Android 10 QUAD camera phone
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by YahwehRocks: 10:24pm On May 18, 2020
ProfAmaben:
The lockdown measure is not working, I kindly advise that the interstate movement be allowed. People are starving, goods and commodities are drastically increasing in price. The whole lockdown has failed because people are still moving around, it is a poor measure to combat covid-19. Who would feed poor Nigerians if this is effected for another 2 weeks?

It only prevails if the people allow it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.