Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Hustlers,come In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hustlers,come In (567 Views)

Fellow Hustlers How Much Have You Made Today. / The Lekki Hustle. Hustlers And Magas. Lekki Is A Scam / {CURIOUS} Side Hustlers, What's The No.1 Obstacle To Your Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hustlers,come In by michaellovaldo(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2020
A new site has been launched called MEDIA BOX
You get 1 dollar to watch 10 seconds video
You get three videos per day making it 3 dollars per day
Free registration.
For link, contact me through the WhatsApp link below, don't drop your number here
Re: Hustlers,come In by haon: 4:27pm On May 18, 2020
15 Business To Start With N500K In Nigeria
A Person with a rich mindset will think of how to multiply the money. While the average man who gets a million or below will think of upgrading his lifestyle. One key thing about the rich that keeps them rich is that they keep investing. It’s what I would like to call; “the rich mindset”.
I will be showing you 15 businesses you can start with 500 thousand naira in Nigeria.
(1)car wash

(2)Sports Betting

(3)POS business

(4)football viewing center

(5)Game center

(6)event rental equipment
The full details of the businesses are in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdoIj3q1c08

(1) (Reply)

Buy Hosting And Domain On Namecheap At 10 Percent Off / Why 2go Messenger Died / How You Can Make N100K Monthly, Comfortably - With Proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.