Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive (38112 Views)

Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing / Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by ProfAmaben(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2020
TheFacelessMan:

Bill Gates knows far more about health than anyone in your lineage.

He has spent far more on health than your entire generations past, present and future COMBINED. Then multiply by 1 trillion.

Keep quiet in matters you are ignorant.
Yes, you are the faceless man but you didn't need to bring my lineage into context. I have my opinion, Bill has his, you have yours also, let's learn to respect it for peace to reign. If you thought I'm those kids that would start ranting and arguing with you, you are wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by TheFacelessMan: 4:56pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:

hahaa bros multiplied by 1 trillion bawo, grin their generation no get any hope be that

Walahi. Multiply 36 billion USD nah by 360/400.

Even the whole of Nigeria probably hasn't spent up to that on health since 1960... i know this is an exaggeration cheesy
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by ProfAmaben(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Stop spewing gibberish

Discussion is above your level
Yes, I don't have staphylococcus, carry out an independent research and analyse what's going on. Please submit yourself to the vaccine when it's out. Learn to respect people's opinion

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by TheFacelessMan: 4:57pm On May 18, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Yes, you are the faceless man but you didn't need to bring my lineage into context. I have my opinion, Bill has his, you have yours also, let's learn to respect it for peace to reign. If you thought I'm those kids that would start ranting and arguing with you, you are wrong.

Spoke the only language you would understand. Ciao.

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Staphylococcus: 4:57pm On May 18, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Yes, I don't have staphylococcus, carry out an independent research and analyse what's going on. Please submit yourself to the vaccine when it's out. Learn to respect people's opinion

Same balderdash!

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Exc2000: 4:58pm On May 18, 2020
Hungrychicken:

dont trust a white man. As a black man, they'll always try to take an advantage over you.

The same whites created Hiv/Aids and infected Africans with it. They also sell you the drugs.

yes Virus are engineered but you are spreading another lie like the CUPP spokesperson, where you there when white men created HIV virus? or you want House of representative to summon you also

you say whites take advantage of blacks and I laugh, they created drugs and patented it yet you don't want them to earn from their investment? Colonised Nigeria under british rule and the current Nigeria under black men which one is better? even racism did the white man capture any slaves? isn't it the same black men capturing and selling each others to white arabs and Asians as slaves, are we not still selling ourselves to Libya,? was it not this same whites that abolished slave trade even when our kings fought against it

5 Likes

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by ProfAmaben(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2020
TheFacelessMan:

Spoke the only language you would understand. Ciao.
Lol, what language? I'm not a dumb person, I thrive in quality argument, you could have given me an insight on the positives Bill is bringing, I didn't learn anything from what you posted earlier apart from insulting my generation. I haven't even met my generations, they may be greater than Bill Gates
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by ProfAmaben(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Same balderdash!
Same senseless reply, you guys just wanna insult people but forget that we are here to learn. There's nothing that makes sense from all you've posted

1 Like

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by LeOstrich: 5:00pm On May 18, 2020
Liar!
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by CanadaOrBust: 5:01pm On May 18, 2020
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by AMvanquish: 5:01pm On May 18, 2020
Naija246:
grin

U forgot multi billionaire
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by LeOstrich: 5:02pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
Fabulouzjoseph:
He better appear and prove his allegation grin You can't just go around spewing rubbish about people they are consequences for that.
CUPP beter provide beter evidence to prove their alegations, undecided or better still they should show them the youtube video of bill gatesgrin
[/s]

Just yesterday you threatened to arrest me for posting something on Bill Gates.

Nah DSS or SARS you won use or nah FBI?
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by CliffordAde: 5:02pm On May 18, 2020
The writer of this piece is daft, don't you think you are supposed to read through your piece before you post it?.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Exc2000: 5:02pm On May 18, 2020
TheFacelessMan:

Walahi. Multiply 36 billion USD nah by 360/400.

Even the whole of Nigeria probably hasn't spent up to that on health since 1960... i know this is an exaggeration cheesy

haa ok Bill general donation isn't exageration... Nobody can match such figures, even how much he got his billionaire friends like warren buffets donation, through thegivingpledge,org they have pledge 500bn USD and it is shameless Nigeria that benefits the most

1 Like

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Staphylococcus: 5:03pm On May 18, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Same senseless reply, you guys just wanna insult people but forget that we are here to learn. There's nothing that makes sense from all you've posted

Good learners keep quite and read or listen, when subject matters they are not vast in are being discussed

They dont dive into what they know not about.

1 Like

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 18, 2020
Hungrychicken:

dont trust a white man. As a black man, they'll always try to take an advantage over you.

The same whites created Hiv/Aids and infected Africans with it. They also sell you the drugs.
You said white people invented hiv/aids and infected africans with it. Do you know the origin of hiv. Do you know how many white people killed by hiv. Whats the first country to experience hiv. Please do research before coming to spew rubbish on nairaland please.

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by femixville(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Nigerians are ingrates

Major donor agency would produce HIV/AIDS drugs for free (sometimes free condoms too) and ship it to Nigeria with their own money as charity, and immediately it gets to Nigeria Customs Port of Entry, the Drugs giving to help Nigerians would still be heavily taxed by Nigerian custom, with serious custom duty, and when such drugs still get to Ministry and Agency part of it would still be diverted

Now Bill Gates paid his own money to W.H.O and many Universities with Virology research centers like Oxford, Havard, Stanford and other Ivy league universities, so as to help find a lasting Vaccine as they did with Polio, Small pox and Chicken Pox, yet Nigerians are out again spreading lies that they know isn't true just to score cheap gains while millions risk infection

This is why Billionaire Moguls like Donald Trump would never invest or donate one kobo to Africa or Nigeria, he sees all of us as criminals, doesn't hire us in his conglomerate, and never wants us in his country so as not to polute America with shiitehole virus

What is this one saying..
Seems you don't know how well Nigerians have helped his country in whatsoever way you can imagine.

Its his choice not investing in Africa..
You're talking as if Nigerians are raising placards in the street to chase Bill Gates away., when his own people the Americans are the ones leading his arrest nd the rest..

If you believe your own country is a shithole then, you must be a national bastard..

Billionaires of the world comes to Nigeria/Africa at large, drain the nation/continent to enrich themselves dropped the remaining for China to feed on., and their countries, turned back and see Africa like a shithole when theyre the parasites..

Words are powerful, if spoken, can't be packed up.
That's what is hunting Bill Gates..
If he has spent alot for Africa, I have never been privileged to enjoy his cent pls.. Don't know abt you..

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 18, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]
Just yesterday you threatened to arrest me for posting something on Bill Gates.
Nah DSS or SARS you won use or nah FBI?
Na fbi i go use
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by LeOstrich: 5:07pm On May 18, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Na fbi i go use

Use KGB.

Mumu
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by ProfAmaben(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

At least you are sensible compared to the others that just insult people to feel good about themselves. This is a blockchain article I read, they are renowned in America. Whether he's doing good or bad, only he knows.

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Investnow2017: 5:08pm On May 18, 2020
Xisnin:
The liar has run away after spreading fake news.
He was so sure of himself while making up the story.
When it is now time to bring out proof, he is nowhere to be found.

Bunch of cowards.

This is what I keep saying. You don't just open your mouth out of emotions and make accusations which if you are asked to come forward and prove you will be unable. Like an accusation I just read a while ago about a popular pastor claiming that there is no Covid-19 in Nigeria that politicians are using it as a scam to "eat money".

Fine, he should be arrested to come forward with his facts. Which politicians? Which party do they belong? How much did they "eat"? Where did they eat it? Who gave it to them?

Now you take him to the isolation centres and let him tell the world what sickness the patients there suffer. He should come forward with his research on how he arrived at his spurious belief that there is no Covid-19 in Nigeria. Unable to prove his case with facts, he must be handcuffed and jailed. Once done, others and their gullible followers will learn. It is all part of the Covid-19 taskforce effort to succeed. I keep saying until they kill the virus of disbelief and misinformation, they may end up winning the battle but losing the war.
How public figures make reckless statements in a global war that is ravaging nations irks the sensibility of every sane persons. Boris Johnson after recovery wisely sent a word of thanks to all the healthcare workers. But here after recovery you suddenly realise that all you had all the while was malaria. And all these have innumerable followers! Quite disappointing sad

What drug was he expected to be treated with? Has any nation come forward with any specific drugs for Covid-19? Patients are treated of the symptoms they present, all patients do not present with the same symptoms.
Some were crying a while ago "oh NCDC does not mention VENTILATORS again blah, blah". And these do not even know what VENTILATORS are used for. Most who have tested positive in Nigeria, like in most nations, are mild to moderate. Only those with serious underlying medical conditions succumb and not even all of them. Ventilators come in only when there is a serious case with breathing. Sit back and ask yourself, what do I stand to benefit by disbelieving everything or by my unreasonable denials or by being annoyingly suspicious of everything around you. You benefit nothing, rather you put others in harm's way. That is the danger, hence sensible ones who are less informed simply keep quiet rather than spreading ignorance and stupidity. More have quoted Dokpesi than they have quoted Doyin Okupe! That tells a lot about their mindset.

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Exc2000: 5:08pm On May 18, 2020
you ignorance is amazing

check your arms for the mark posted in pics bellow, if you have it you have benefited from his charity, same as your kids

nobody stole any resources from Africa, greedy Africans traded their resources for quick change while whites refined and develop it into a more marketable product selling it for a premium price

femixville:

What is this one saying..
Seems you don't know how well Nigerians have helped his country in whatsoever way you can imagine.

Its his choice not investing in Africa..
You're talking as if Nigerians are raising placards in the street to chase Bill Gates away., when his own people the Americans are the ones leading his arrest nd the rest..

If you believe your own country is a shithole then, you must be a national bastard..

Billionaires of the world comes to Nigeria/Africa at large, drain the nation/continent to enrich themselves dropped the remaining for China to feed on., and their countries, turned back and see Africa like a shithole when theyre the parasites..

Words are powerful, if spoken, can't be packed up.
That's what is hunting Bill Gates..
If he has spent alot for Africa, I have never been privileged to enjoy his cent pls.. Don't know abt you..

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 18, 2020
LeOstrich:

Use KGB.
Mumu
your case na small one kgb too big for you
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by ProfAmaben(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Good learners keep quite and read or listen, when subject matters they are not vast in are being discussed

They dont dive into what they know not about.
Says who? I didn't author this

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Staphylococcus: 5:10pm On May 18, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Says who? I didn't author this

blockchain.news

smh...

3 Likes

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Ugonna62: 5:10pm On May 18, 2020
As if they are saints in the first place,meanwhile to brood your day old chicks with zero mortality rate,improved immunity and high digestibility.contact me
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by somehow: 5:11pm On May 18, 2020
Hungrychicken:
The passage and content of that bill was very suspicious.
Why did it not follow the conventional passage of bill?
Our lawmakers cant just make that bill up, its just out of the blue. They must have been enticed with money by someone influential, if not Mr. Gates.

Sha, I stopped believing most news this period. Seems everyone are trying to take advantage of situations and cover up their dirty secrets.

which bill was passed?
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by LeOstrich: 5:12pm On May 18, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
your case na small one kgb too big for you

Use GESTAPO

Bill Gates' CAPO officer
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Hungrychicken(m): 5:12pm On May 18, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
You said white people invented hiv/aids and infected africans with it. Do you know the origin of hiv. Do you know how many white people killed by hiv. Whats the first country to experience hiv. Please do research before coming to spew rubbish on nairaland please.
dude, i dont have time to argue. But, why dont you do your research first. You didnt even watch the viral video where a white man confessed to it.

That they had to create it becos of fear that the black south africans might overpower and chase them away.

They injected them pretending that they came to offer cheap health care and cure to their ailments.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by jaxxy(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2020
Lol all these unfounded conspiracies can be so funny grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal / Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead / Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.