Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive (38063 Views)

Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing / Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by oyeb15: 6:44pm On May 18, 2020
Our reps will accept anything offered
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Jess29: 6:46pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Nigerians are ingrates

Major donor agency would produce HIV/AIDS drugs for free (sometimes free condoms too) and ship it to Nigeria with their own money as charity, and immediately it gets to Nigeria Customs Port of Entry, the Drugs giving to help Nigerians would still be heavily taxed by Nigerian custom, with serious custom duty, and when such drugs still get to Ministry and Agency part of it would still be diverted

Now Bill Gates paid his own money to W.H.O and many Universities with Virology research centers like Oxford, Havard, Stanford and other Ivy league universities, so as to help find a lasting Vaccine as they did with Polio, Small pox and Chicken Pox, yet Nigerians are out again spreading lies that they know isn't true just to score cheap gains while millions risk infection

This is why Billionaire Moguls like Donald Trump would never invest or donate one kobo to Africa or Nigeria, he sees all of us as criminals, doesn't hire us in his conglomerate, and never wants us in his country so as not to polute America with shiitehole virus
Oh wow, who created the HIV/AIDS biological virus in the first place. Is not about given out the vaccine. Now another biological weapon taking life and he told us he has a vaccine, how did he develop the vaccine so soon.

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by hhmmcj: 6:47pm On May 18, 2020
alezzy13:

Absolute nonsensical trash.
your response was swift. I told you to come back with some facts!

There goes Another Bill Gates supporter Demoralized grin grin
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Lovelive: 6:50pm On May 18, 2020
Apc tyrants, why are you intimidating the poor woman.

I strongly believe that there is an iota of truth in this allegation.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by costandi(m): 6:51pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Nigerians are ingrates

Major donor agency would produce HIV/AIDS drugs for free (sometimes free condoms too) and ship it to Nigeria with their own money as charity, and immediately it gets to Nigeria Customs Port of Entry, the Drugs giving to help Nigerians would still be heavily taxed by Nigerian custom, with serious custom duty, and when such drugs still get to Ministry and Agency part of it would still be diverted

Now Bill Gates paid his own money to W.H.O and many Universities with Virology research centers like Oxford, Havard, Stanford and other Ivy league universities, so as to help find a lasting Vaccine as they did with Polio, Small pox and Chicken Pox, yet Nigerians are out again spreading lies that they know isn't true just to score cheap gains while millions risk infection

This is why Billionaire Moguls like Donald Trump would never invest or donate one kobo to Africa or Nigeria, he sees all of us as criminals, doesn't hire us in his conglomerate, and never wants us in his country so as not to polute America with shiitehole virus

Hahaha... I dey laugh. Many credible people are speaking against his vaccines. Ever wondered why? Do a thorough research of his history with vaccines. While doing so, make sure to listen to opposing views. Poor countries that he bought over in the name of humanitarian aid have turned to testing grounds for his vaccines, with thousands of lives lost in the process. STATE CAPTURE is what it is. While naive ones like you do the praise singing, woke ones are doing their best to stop him in his tracks. Stop sleeping on a bicycle, these unfolding events should trigger an insomnia.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by MichaelDuf: 6:53pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Nigerians are ingrates

Mr free meal go.and work
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 18, 2020
Hungrychicken:

go and threaten the US president on twitter and find out.
How did Gates become rich? Is it not through microsoft products. He'll also get richer selling vaccines.
Selling vaccines to you? How much can you pay uncle ignoramus? Can you pay for the free tuberculosis, hiv drugs and numerous vaccines mr gates currently provides for free? Later you go to a church or mosque and ask one god to bless you when you cant appreciate what other people you see do to help you why would a God you cant see help you then? All the shekau and co that have been insulting and threatening the US what have they done to them? You are just filled with wrong information and ideas. Life is not so hard bro.

Apologies you are still a jambite thats why ypu think the way you do...a little assignment for you, go find out what it takes to incorporate a new vaccine into the current immunization schedule.

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by dxplora: 6:55pm On May 18, 2020
It is well
God knows the truth
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Ifaa123: 6:56pm On May 18, 2020
07034196747 Abuja.
Wonderful

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by proffemi: 6:59pm On May 18, 2020
Ade3131:

Let's look at it from another angle Sir. What does it benefit a Bill Gate to fund all these intervention programmes in Africa? Are we the highest consumer of Microsoft? Is he giving back to the society that made him like he's doing in Africa? When the colonial masters were invading Africa, they brought religion along to curb the mindset of Africans and that's why I will give you a doll made of wood and you'll call it an idol while a white man gives you same made of plastic, you call it son/mother of God.

If there's a black man anywhere that thinks a white man's intentions toward the black race is clean, that fellow needs to think deep. Unfortunately, we don't learn from history. This same people came to meet Nigeria and persuaded us to devalue our Naira when the local currency was slightly above USD and almost at par with Pounds.... See where that have led us.

Do you have the statistics of death caused by cancer in the US within the first quarter of 2020 alone?
Have you gone on to research the underlying health concerns that consumption of GMOs like Monsanto and co causes to the body?
Do you know that malaria is no longer a health concern in the western world, yet it is killing thousands in Africa and all you're told is that someone is donating billions to eradicate it whereas, all we need is the intelligence or expertise they used in eradicating it over there.... Or why reinventing the wheel in Africa?
Do you also know that while Africans were dying of Ebola virus, all the white men that contracted the virus were flown out of Africa and were all treated without any casualties?

The list is endless Sir. I don't want to make this an epistle but the real deal is that even if there's no evidence against BG on the said allegation, which I don't expect them to come out and say they actually did gave the money, I still stand firm to say that his complete shift from Microsoft into a field he knows nothing about will always remain suspicious. And his business in African food and drugs is equally questionable. Mike Zuckerberg was in Nigeria for IT related business but when Oga Gate comes around, he's always talking medicine and food shortage.

I am replying you because you don't seem like a conspiracy theorist. Your main mistake seems to be in believing that whites are uniformly malevolent when it comes to blacks.

My brother, there is no group of humans that think and act monolithically. There are evil white men, but I tell you, I rarely see blacks making the kind of sacrifices I have seen white men make (some first hand). I'm not saying they are better. They have more people at the self-actualization level of Maslow's pyramid, hence more of them are willing to risk all for what they believe in. And for many of them, what they believe in is Africa.

Your post is rich in irony, because I was going to use the fight against ebola as an example. Please read up on how Medicin Sans Frontier in particular kept ebola at bay in Central Africa for years. The irony is that it is whites, not blacks that have been most responsible for defending us against ebola over the years. Only in recent times, with larger outbreaks, have the healthcare systems of mosre African countries woken up to the monster MSF was locking the door against for years. Just devote an hour to educating yourself on that subject.

Do you know that malaria is no longer a health concern in the western world, yet it is killing thousands in Africa and all you're told is that someone is donating billions to eradicate it whereas, all we need is the intelligence or expertise they used in eradicating it over there.... Or why reinventing the wheel in Africa?
For starters, the fact that the diseases of Africa get little attention is a simple result of extreme capitalistic system in most of the Western world. Corporations (Big Pharma corps in this case) follow the money, and there is just no money to be had in solving Africa's problem. Another irony in your post is that Bill Gates, more than any other single human that I know, has been responsible for forcibly pushing Africa's healthcare problems front and center in recent times.

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by jrusky(m): 7:00pm On May 18, 2020
What is contempt if parliament and where is that coming from

Did Bill Hell Gate offered you money or not

Apc are found of bringing all kinds of alien statement into our society.

Contempt of Parliament my foot.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by ayaside(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:

Ignorance isn't limited to Africa, we just seem to have the larger share... I do chat with many americans especially rednecks and I can tell you most of them are as stupid as they get and a 15 year old Nigerian would scam them easily with a poorly written email

so I still stand on my point Africans are ingrates, the European calling it scam and insulting bill gates all have health insurance and don't need anything whatsoever from W.H.O as they have enough researchers, but Nigerians without anything joining such bandwagon are just playing with their own life
So,even if you have qualified doctors and scientists saying there is something questionable about Bill's vaccines, Nigerians don't have any right to call it what it is?
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by CanadaOrBust: 7:05pm On May 18, 2020
hhmmcj:

It's cool to try sounding like you're informed concerning the infos you outlined above but I'm very sure your main sorce of information are limited to TV(Tell-a-Vision program) (CNN/BBC), infiltrated disinformation of western media & embeded journalism from the internet from some of the so called "recognised tabloids"

I urge you to make research on Bill Gates and his vaccines in India precisely. Go to india and mention that name & it might be the last word you utter or hear yourself say. Do you really understand the aim behind GMO's in agriculture? Make intensive research about that and educate your mind. Go to India, Congo, Malawi, Kenya, CAR and southern Africa and see what vaccinations have some to women and children.

Make research around third world countries that are more than 50 million people and come back let's talk. Listen and read experiences from ppl on the ground and not some white media journalist with an agenda.

Too many facts..but just too lazy to type them for you.

Be curious who feeds you the kind of news you digest. Not all that glitters is gold.

My bro u r being manipulated. There is PURE evil in this world and it hates people like Bill Gates. They focus on one minutiae and manufacture a bunch of lies and conspiracies based on that. Here is the India u r talking about

1 Like

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by proffemi: 7:06pm On May 18, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I have learnt that by just doing this, people progress rapidly in life

Only half true. I disagree with the "progress rapidly" part.
Tolerating differences in opinion is necessary for peaceful coexistence.
But there can be no progress unless each man is capable of weighing his own beliefs, and dropping them when the weight of logical or scientific evidence is against them. To be able to do that, each man must be willing to approach every topic with an open mind, and not build firm convictions until he has sufficiently educated himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by CanadaOrBust: 7:10pm On May 18, 2020
hhmmcj:
FLYFIRE

If the below were in Africa someone will produce a doctored YouTube video of BG with charts and convince people like you that the aid should be rejected, that the whole aim is to brainwash children and prepare them for the 666 mark, BG being the Anti-Christ!

1 Like

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by FLYFIRE(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2020
TollaniHub:
Great Work NCDC
This same Bill Gates have said there is no need for fish & meat any more as he plans lab processed meat....so great work NCDC. Dont bother quoting me just Google it.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by CanadaOrBust: 7:20pm On May 18, 2020
hhmmcj:
FLYFIRE

Do u ever wonder how come Bill Gates is always #1 on list of philanthropists. How about other billionaires? How come people like Jeff Bezos who is $40b richer never shows up on such lists? Neither do our African billionaires BTW!

1 Like

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by RALPHOW(m): 7:29pm On May 18, 2020
The guy must be jailed, so that everyone will learn to be responsible.
Am not a fan of the National Assembly, but nobody has right to accuse another without a strong evidence.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by hhmmcj: 7:35pm On May 18, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

My bro u r being manipulated. There is PURE evil in this world and it hates people like Bill Gates. They focus on one minutiae and manufacture a bunch of lies and conspiracies based on that. Here is the India u r talking about

I stressed about bringing forward embeded information from paid bedded journalists that are pro-Bill Gates, let alone from an American publicist. I don't spend my time reading/watching fake news and embeded journalism. I get facts from the ground forces (streets).

I'll wait....

1 Like

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by codemaniacs: 7:40pm On May 18, 2020
zz
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by CanadaOrBust: 7:41pm On May 18, 2020
Hungrychicken:

go and threaten the US president on twitter and find out.
How did Gates become rich? Is it not through microsoft products. He'll also get richer selling vaccines. veeshock

U r confusing BG with BMGF. Increase in BMGF money does not increase Bill Gates net worth by a penny. Any profit made on any investment by BMGF goes straight back to charity.
But it is amazing what people will believe. You really think the reason BG has thrown his whole being and time into philanthropy is to make money??!!

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by hhmmcj: 7:49pm On May 18, 2020
While you're at it, try and read this article with an open mind but don't don't forget to indulge some level of curiosity...

https://www(dot)typeinvestigations(dot)org/investigation/2020/05/12/the-long-strange-history-of-bill-gates-population-control-conspiracy-theories/

Take your time my friend grin
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by proffemi: 7:50pm On May 18, 2020
codemaniacs:

you better leave Ade3131 alone..

the fact that you mentioned "diseases of Africa" shows you're either a white supremacist pretending to be Nigerian in order to manipulate Nigerians...

If you were intelligent you'd know that if there were "diseases of Africa" then most Africans will have died off and lots of ethnic nations would have gone extinct.

no disease originated in Africa.

You're right about the fact that "there is just no money to be had in solving Africa's problem" because If Africa's problems are solved that means transfer of knowledge to Africans then Africans wouldn't need the e:uropeans anymore and that means the e:uropeans influence will wither away and they don't want that, so they have to do things that keeps Africans in perpetual servitude.

the question you should ask yourself is why are e:uropeans scared of transferring knowledge to Africans?
why do they sell weapons to ethnic nations and promote inter ethnic wars?
why don't they sell knowledge instead of guns, bombs, tanks e.t.c.?
why is an African's opinion or knowledge always considered trash to them?

Ade3131 is right...

Sorry, I don't join issues with folks like you. Have a good life.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by MCIU1: 7:53pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Nigerians are ingrates

Major donor agency would produce HIV/AIDS drugs for free (sometimes free condoms too) and ship it to Nigeria with their own money as charity, and immediately it gets to Nigeria Customs Port of Entry, the Drugs giving to help Mega Churches In United States Nigerians would still be heavily taxed by Nigerian custom, with serious custom duty, and when such drugs still get to Ministry and Agency part of it would still be diverted

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Xisnin(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2020
costandi:
Naivety. So, because Bill Gates denies it, the man automatically becomes a liar?
No.
Because he ran away and because you are too dense to understand.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Xisnin(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2020
BigIyanga:

Stfu. You cannot afford a vaccine if one is discovred. Oyibos are in line buy in $bn. Same people like who thought that MMM was a legit biz are now calling corona a scam. This discussion is above your intellectual ability... cos you ran away from sciences since sec school.. now you are keypad expert on NL
If this was for me, then you are sick.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by CanadaOrBust: 8:01pm On May 18, 2020
hhmmcj:

I stressed about bringing forward embeded information from paid bedded journalists that are pro-Bill Gates, let alone from an American publicist. I don't spend my time reading/watching fake news and embeded journalism. I get facts from the ground forces (streets).

I'll wait....

My bro, why r u reposting people just as manipulated as yourself. THINK FOR YOURSELF! You really believe BG totally stepped away from MicrosoftIf and immersed his whole being into philanthropy to make money?? If there really is so much money to be made in philanthropy where are other billionaires??
Here is one man OBVIOUSLY meaning to do good and they have almost succeeded in convincing you he is the Anti-Christ!

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by codemaniacs: 8:01pm On May 18, 2020
zz
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Lovelive: 8:01pm On May 18, 2020
Guide777:
I know the Reps know Ugochinyere was correct. They just want to know how much he knows and what evidence he has. If not they would have pressed charges and would have arrested him already. No be Nigeria we dey?
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by CanadaOrBust: 8:11pm On May 18, 2020
hhmmcj:
https://www(dot)typeinvestigations(dot)org/investigation/2020/05/12/the-long-strange-history-of-bill-gates-population-control-conspiracy-theories/

My bro your article does not click. But forget about any articles and just use your own God-given thinking to answer this question: WHY IS BG IN PHILANTHROPY? And why do greedier billionaires avoid it? Give us your honest answer to the best of your ability, keeping an open mind
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by byinks(f): 8:19pm On May 18, 2020
Hungrychicken:

dont trust a white man. As a black man, they'll always try to take an advantage over you.

The same whites created Hiv/Aids and infected Africans with it. They also sell you the drugs.

Don't bother
He works for the white man

1 Like

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by LORDKing001: 8:20pm On May 18, 2020
godkiller:
Wonderful

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Your number pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun / NERC, Directs Nigerians Without Prepaid Meters To Stop Paying Bills / Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.