Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Is A Widow Still Legally Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Widow Still Legally Married? (782 Views)

Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel / Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel / How Do I Approach A Widow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Widow Still Legally Married? by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:26pm On May 18, 2020
Let's get this straight

... Or Should I say I need to get this straight.

Newly met a woman that's got a soft spot for me. And makes it seem like we've known for a while or so. She clearly wants a relationship to spring up between us... you know (sugar mummy prospect).
The occasional touching on my chest when she's about to say goodbye and the extra niceness, smiles and so on...

She gifts me cash almost every time I do just simple little things for her, at times even when we only get to bump into each other.
she has a son of about 15

As a guy still hustling and Searching for a better life. My gut wants me to play along and dive in but she's most likely a widow.

Which brings me to this question. Got me thinking

1 Like

Re: Is A Widow Still Legally Married? by Froshloaded: 9:27pm On May 18, 2020
Space booked
Re: Is A Widow Still Legally Married? by Kobicove(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2020
A marriage contract automatically ends upon the death of a spouse.

A widow is no longer legally married.

The coast is clear but I think it would be a good idea to define what you want from the relationship before you go in ! smiley

MetalJigsaw:
Let's get this straight

Newly met a woman that's got a soft spot for me. And makes it seem like we've known for a while or so... Which brings me to this question. just thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Is A Widow Still Legally Married? by Wapgod(m): 9:30pm On May 18, 2020
A widow is not legally married as long as her husband is dead.
Remember the wedding vow.
Till death do the bride and the groom apart.

1 Like

Re: Is A Widow Still Legally Married? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 18, 2020
MetalJigsaw:
Let's get this straight

Newly met a woman that's got a soft spot for me. And makes it seem like we've known for a while or so. She clearly wants a relationship to spring up between us. The occasional touching on my chest when she's about to say goodbye and the extra niceness, smiles and so on...

She gifts me cash almost every time I do just simple little things for her, at times even when we only get to bump into each other.
she has a son of about 15

A ruthless gut wants me to play along but she's most likely a widow... Which brings me to this question. just thinking.
No.

Part of the vows is 'Till death do us part' period.
Re: Is A Widow Still Legally Married? by Oluromantic: 9:34pm On May 18, 2020
A widow is no more legally married but may be spiritually married on the basis of d different cultures of widowhood we have in Nigeria and that's worse than the legal part
Re: Is A Widow Still Legally Married? by BareFacedLies(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2020
Is she below 45?

The woman needs some good fúcking.

I hope you're up to the task if not step out of the way let a more qualified person do the job grin
Re: Is A Widow Still Legally Married? by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2020
Kobicove:
A marriage contract automatically ends upon the death of a spouse.

A widow is no longer legally married.

The coast is clear but I think it would be a good idea to define what you want from the relationship before you go in ! smiley

Note that's she's older than me. I'm 26 and she should be in her 40s
Re: Is A Widow Still Legally Married? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 18, 2020
MetalJigsaw:
Note that's she's older than me. I'm 26 and she should be in her 40s
Dm her number. I can handle her
Re: Is A Widow Still Legally Married? by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2020
BareFacedLies:
Is she below 45?

The woman needs some good fúcking.

I hope you're up to the task if not step out of the way let a more qualified person do the job grin
All I know is she must be in her 40s.

She looks much younger than a 50+ woman.
Re: Is A Widow Still Legally Married? by flokii: 9:51pm On May 18, 2020
..till DEATH do us part

Once a spouse or partner dies, marriage ends.
Re: Is A Widow Still Legally Married? by luminouz(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2020
Look at what you wrote and what your title is?

A simple Google search will.answer whether a widow is still legally married or not...

Why are you folks reducing my IQ by putting up these godforsaken posts? I lose brain cells everyday due to all these type of posts.

What's wrong with y'all? undecided
Re: Is A Widow Still Legally Married? by eunisam: 10:02pm On May 18, 2020
The answer is for better for worse till death do them apart.
deaths ends the contracts. even person you lend money oooh.

1 Like

Re: Is A Widow Still Legally Married? by BareFacedLies(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2020
MetalJigsaw:
All I know is she must be in her 40s.

She looks much younger than a 50+ woman.

There's nothing wrong with having a sexual relationship with her after all widows are also human beings and have needs to.

Jut try not to let her start controlling you too much because she's far older than you.

Good luck!
Re: Is A Widow Still Legally Married? by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 18, 2020
Who m I to say Shi let's wait for the elders grin
Re: Is A Widow Still Legally Married? by mytime24(f): 11:10pm On May 18, 2020
Let me ask
Dame Patience Jonathan

#my fellow widows sad
Re: Is A Widow Still Legally Married? by mechanics(m): 5:54am On May 19, 2020
No, but you shouldn't take advantage of her, if you love her, you should do the needful, if not if you use and dump her, you will face the consequences of your actions.
Re: Is A Widow Still Legally Married? by Slimzjoe(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2020
mytime24:
Let me ask
Dame Patience Jonathan

#my fellow widows sad

Loml

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Sex Partner In Ikorodu / My Husband’s Brother Says My Girl Has Seducing Spirits -pls Advise / Why Ladies On Nairaland Are Desperate ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.