Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. (14109 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) / EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended / Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Mraphel: 10:06pm On May 19, 2020
BlueBanana:

This one
With 105k hope they won't go back to the original Rant HQ
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by tunjijones(m): 12:12am On May 20, 2020
YungMillionaire:

I have always wondered why the Northerners effected pogrom against Igbos in the North before the civil war? Now, I might be getting closer to an understanding.

They were mocking the Hausa, telling them how they killed their leaders, they made a caricature carton of tafawa balewa in the newspaper. These are all the stuff that led to the progrom.

And the coup plotters were not executed after ironsi became the head of state. So I read though I was not there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by tunjijones(m): 12:23am On May 20, 2020
maestroferddi:
A supposedly educated person like you should not be the willing tool for the spread of palm wine joint chit- chats...just like a stark ignoramus...

Do you have any evidence of the alleged tauntings and celebrations?

With the way you guys act on Nairaland... Chest beat and boast at any little opportunity, then I think the story is true, even if I was not there when it happened.
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by tunjijones(m): 12:32am On May 20, 2020
Gandollar:
Hahahaha.. Bros I said katsina is the unsafest place in Nigeria today.

You talk about a national assembly with their fraudulent representation?

How many reps does SE have to be heard in the cacophony from hundreds of haters who still won't let go? Hiss

At least let the few Igbo reps start something. Even if they fail. We will all know that they tried their best.
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by oyatz(m): 7:11am On May 20, 2020
Mr Man,stop all these childish mentality that everyone that's not supporting Biafra must be Yorubas. What brought Yoruba Activists into this matter?

Do Biafra and Yorubas have a common border or under the same States/Region?

humilitypays:
then stop saying what you dont understand its process, stop that nonsense talk of talk to your Governors and Senators to help you get out of Nigeria, it has never happened anywhere, it doesn't happen that way. It usually starts with secessionist movements, agitations by non partisan politicians, mostly human right activists, courageous soldiers do theirs through coup detat or civil war which is old and outdated.

Nnamdi Kanu is on course and he is making progress, though he fumbles at times. Nigeria will not last long, efforts are being made.

The Governors and Senators from the Southeast will be caught under surprise. They cannot get Biafra for Igbos. You get your independent state mostly through foreign diplomatic games and UN charter....get the right nations to your side and it is done.

In the past it was US...but their recent President have no interest in foreign politics and melding. Maybe future ones maybe like before.

Only UN can dissolve a nation not national assembly, stop listening to quack Yoruba activists and politicians trying to discourage Igbos from seeking for secession through their talk to your Governors and Senators to pass a bill, what bill

Which President will endorse and pass such bill into law
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by oyatz(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2020
You don't understand what happened in Sudan. They fought a destructive civil war for over 20 years after which both sides were tired having depleted their resources, energy with waste of lives.

They both reached an agreement to grant South Sudan automomous rule for some years, then followed by a referendum if they want to remain or seceed from Sudan.

humilitypays:
if the powers that be like US become interested in getting Biafra out of Nigeria, they don't need approval of parent country. They will apply international diplomacy to force them to accept.

North Sudan never wanted South Sudan to go because of crude oil, but the moment US developed interest, they gave South Sudan freedom. Same happened to Israel.

Nigeria will sure divide, just a matter of time. You know that
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Adaibeku(f): 10:31am On May 20, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I misled who? Rekhina

Im going to do more than mislead her. Just let me catch her first. grin grin

Hahahaha .don't know rekhina is a dangerous bitch, if is having sex u want to do ...no problem, but will u do 2 her?
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Gandollar(f): 11:07am On May 20, 2020
tunjijones:

At least let the few Igbo reps start something. Even if they fail. We will all know that they tried their best.
Ok. You are free to embark on a wise goose chase.

I will be waiting for you here to say DOA.
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 20, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
It is my humble opinion that Mynd should resign from being a mod and be allowed to start airing his anti-Igbo tribalist views without let or hindrance.

Mynd resign and come and face us on the floor of this forum.

Lwkmd. Mad o.

1 Like

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Masterkernel1: 6:51am On May 31, 2020
Mraphel:

Why can't ur people change for good

Change like Nigeria, or what? Please get a job.
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by meobizy(f): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
What?
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by ariesbull: 4:11am On Jun 24, 2021
ObafemiAwoIowo:
bro if you're being realistic you'll understand that she's going down a little
there's nothing popular about this
Same platform that gave her fame is going down and you're here talking about popularity
on what grounds?
she should act fast and save her business and establishment before she loose everything and trust me Igbos won't stop coming for her.
she should ignore people like you hailing her because when shit finally hits the ceiling she'll be forgotten
those of advising her to make peace are really her best friends
she really goofed a big time

Her Yoruba brothers didn't advise her well now she has been forgotten as you said

The group is less than 50k as of today .m.chai

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by ariesbull: 4:13am On Jun 24, 2021
HarunaWest:

I believe she will come out stronger. I am yet to see a social media influencer that went down after a scandal.Instead they even had more supoorters. If Toke Makinwa, SDM and Kemi olunyolo can still be relevant upon their craze who says this one wont escape?
she came out weaker....courtesy of her Yoruba folks not seeing the bigger picture

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre / Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP / Ernest Shonekan Cutting His 80th Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.