Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

My Dog Hardly Barks - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Hardly Barks (1092 Views)

My Dog Hardly Bark In The Night. / This Dog Barks And Pursue Me Always / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dog Hardly Barks by magknox(m): 10:39pm On May 18, 2020
This is my Dog cardi a gsd, rot mix. She is 8months plus. I could count the number of time she has barked. I usually take her out for a walk atleast once a week. Any suggestion to make her bark at the site of strangers will be appreciated. She is too friendly.

Re: My Dog Hardly Barks by temblor1(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2020
Begin dey put enough pepper for em food. Don't thank me cry
Re: My Dog Hardly Barks by HarunaWest(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2020
Lol..You don go buy sheep ooo grin
Not all dogs will bark, some are just too friendly.
If i were you, auction am go buy another one sharperly.
I know some people that prefer this sort of dog cos they hate noise.
Re: My Dog Hardly Barks by falcon01: 10:51pm On May 18, 2020
This one na goat you buy

1 Like

Re: My Dog Hardly Barks by magknox(m): 10:55pm On May 18, 2020
HarunaWest:
Lol..You don go buy sheep ooo grin
Not all dogs will bark, some are just too friendly.
If i were you, auction am go buy another one sharperly.
I know some people that prefer this sort of dog cos they hate noise.
it's a female that's my happiness just waiting for the right time to cross her
Re: My Dog Hardly Barks by HarunaWest(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2020
magknox:
it's a female that's my happiness just waiting for the right time to cross her
Better then
Re: My Dog Hardly Barks by Aliii(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2020
magknox:
This is my Dog cardi a gsd, rot mix. She is 8months plus. I could count the number of time she has barked. I usually take her out for a walk atleast once a week. Any suggestion to make her bark at the site of strangers will be appreciated. She is too friendly.
you spoilt the dog ,that's why he don't bark and why he's friendly,I think when the dog was growing you didnt chained it you allowed it to be touched by everyone,the dog play with everyone ..so the up bringing is so bad ,I can see you let the dog to play around too much ,my dear for your Dog to be aggressive you really need to make it angry ,you need to put him on chain and never take him off from the chain no matter how hard it cries ,if you feed it 3 times change to two times .
Re: My Dog Hardly Barks by magknox(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2020
She is a lovely dog. Just that She is lacking when it comes to barking.
Re: My Dog Hardly Barks by magknox(m): 11:01pm On May 18, 2020
Aliii:
you spoilt the dog ,that's why he don't bark and why he's friendly,I think when the dog was growing you didnt chained it you allowed it to be touched by everyone,the dog play with everyone ..so the up bringing is so bad ,I can see you let the dog to play around too much ,my dear for your Dog to be aggressive you really need to make it angry ,you need to put him on chain and never take him off from the chain no matter how hard it cries ,if you feed it 3 times change to two times .
do you think it is too late to turn things around?
Re: My Dog Hardly Barks by Makavelli25: 11:08pm On May 18, 2020
You have been too nice to the dog Punish it Dont feed it Beat it at least twice weekly
The come thank me later
Re: My Dog Hardly Barks by magknox(m): 11:15pm On May 18, 2020
Makavelli25:
You have been too nice to the dog
Punish it
Dont feed it
Beat it at least twice weekly

The come thank me later
lol. Beat it even when no reason to do so?
Re: My Dog Hardly Barks by Shelumiel: 11:16pm On May 18, 2020
Makavelli25:
You have been too nice to the dog
Punish it
Dont feed it
Beat it at least twice weekly

The come thank me later
That is animal cruelty
Re: My Dog Hardly Barks by Makavelli25: 11:16pm On May 18, 2020
magknox:
lol. Beat it even when no reason to do so?
No
Re: My Dog Hardly Barks by suzzyboss(m): 12:17am On May 19, 2020
Chaining and rough play will solve your problem not just walking the dog... You can employ small small boys to fustrate it while on chain..
Re: My Dog Hardly Barks by Nobody: 5:55am On May 19, 2020
Reduce her movement during the day .. When you have lots of pple at home lock her up .. And dont always stay outside with her during the day ..increase the number of times you walk her... Let her loose at night and you need to exercise her ...
Re: My Dog Hardly Barks by Aliii(m): 7:05am On May 19, 2020
magknox:
do you think it is too late to turn things around?
not at all.
Re: My Dog Hardly Barks by therealmrbams: 9:55am On May 19, 2020
Please don't be deceived!! There's absolutely nothing you can do to make your dog a 'barking dog' if you want a guard dog, go sell her and buy another.
And one mistake most of you guys make is to think a dog will automatically be aggressive because of it's breed or mixture, NOPE! a dog's temperament has to do with it's Gene, hence whenever you are buying a dog, seek to know it's parents or it's lineage, the lineage trait will tell so much on your dog!!
Some believe in the myth of beating and punishing your dog or hiding the dog from strangers to make it aggressive, now listen, that a Dog is barking doesn't make it a defensive Dog....so dear fellow, kindly enjoy your dog, if you need a guard dog, buy another one and keep them both at least you will know you have an active guard dog.
I have two dogs from same litter, one is an army i.e very active, a strong watch dog, the other is a yellow fever, can't hurt a fly....but in other to improve on their Gene, I mate them with better and excellent males so that their progeny will come out better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

13 Months Old Male Pitbull / My Caucasian Pumba And Well Our New Member / Solid And Cute Boerboel Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.