Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Catholic Priest Had Sex With My Crush - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catholic Priest Had Sex With My Crush (10859 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest Had Sex With My Crush by Moneystopnonsen: 8:39pm On May 19, 2020
Why are people been sympathetic with the OP.
How can you be hurt, she is just a crush, you not her boyfriend.

See how she easily discarded you by blocking you on insta and WhatsApp, because she knew u were just a friend that decided not to respect his boundary.

Wetin cosine u with who she choose to Bleep, the pussy na ur own.

You talked of even arranging guys to beat the priest up, I laugh iberiberically.

Small pikin
Re: Catholic Priest Had Sex With My Crush by spinzagom(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2020
As long as you believe in God, you are his man.
Ossyjay86:
I suggest we should be mindful of how we talk about men of God in general. In as much as they are human let's not forget the Bible says touch not my prophet and do them no harm.
Lets always leave them for God to judge.
Re: Catholic Priest Had Sex With My Crush by Ossyjay86: 10:51pm On May 19, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Which kind man of God? Man of God wey de Bleep nurse, we should stop this madness of man of God always trying to use the bible to justify the evil of some of this bastards called 'men of God', let me ask u are u a man of the devil? We shouldn't misinterpret what the bible says, but it is ok to criticize same evil from someone that is neither a priest nor a pastor. Abeg make we de use our head o.

Ok oooooo i don hear u
Re: Catholic Priest Had Sex With My Crush by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:10am On May 20, 2020
DonMekino:
u are regretting not smashing her, that's what is paining u...ohhh I think the girl dodged a bullet too... move on bro, life is more than sex and f***
sense and wisdom is far from you
Re: Catholic Priest Had Sex With My Crush by DonMekino(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
sense and wisdom is far from you
ok King Solomon
Re: Catholic Priest Had Sex With My Crush by priapus(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2020
Bro, you can turn this around. When life serves you lemon, turn it to a lemonade.
How do you turn this around?
She has a bestie, even though fat, takeover her bestie on a friends with benefit levels... This will pain ur Ex more.

Secondly, get more concrete and undeniable proofs, to nail the priest and get him to settle you on a monthly basis as per salary things or you go cast him sexcapades.

Lol
Re: Catholic Priest Had Sex With My Crush by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:45pm On May 20, 2020
priapus:
Bro, you can turn this around. When life serves you lemon, turn it to a lemonade.
How do you turn this around?
She has a bestie, even though fat, takeover her bestie on a friends with benefit levels... This will pain ur Ex more.

Secondly, get more concrete and undeniable proofs, to nail the priest and get him to settle you on a monthly basis as per salary things or you go cast him sexcapades.

Lol
Oil dey your head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) / Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup / Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.