Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup (10859 Views)

My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup / The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Loverofpeace: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2021
The rate is getting alarming, especially here in Lagos,the rate at which morals are dying is hilarious woman literally were pants these days and it all looks normal,exposing laps and their nipples just to entice men into doing their bidding our girls now charge for sex and they even have whatssap groups and websites now .i personally think something should be done asap before sti epidemic engulf the country.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Ammishaddai: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2021
Oga, Nigerian girls are slightly better than sex workers which is why you see them putting on all sorts of crazy outfits to draw attention. So as a man , you need to by wise by not committing yourself to any of them before you become a victim

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Loverofpeace:
The rate is getting alarming, especially here in Lagos,the rate at which morals are dying is hilarious woman literally were pants these days and it all looks normal,exposing laps and their nipples just to entice men into doing their bidding our girls now charge for sex and they even have whatssap groups and websites now .i personally think something should be done asap before sti epidemic engulf the country.

Men are doing it too but on code
That's why d need to train children in the way of GOD is so important
GOD testified of Abraham,I know Abraham, he will command his children to follow my ways

Command his children not adults..so young parents, train your daughter's now , they are also watching u. D way u dress,ur conversation,ur language,ur lewd jokes,ur gossips, ur friends and copying it as well ...u will answer for them, yes..give account for them in Heaven

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by jaeyking(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2021
Because they have realized that relationship now can't survive without sex..
So they are sinning for profits undecided undecided

Better to have a hookup that would pay large sums

Than have a boyfriend dat will drill there finish, you will still cook for him yet he go serve her breakfast.

Same goes for the guys, dey do hook ups to and get paid
. everyone is just after how to make money not minding the manner it comes

Like OP said morals are gradually dying in Nigeria. LGBTQ is slowly creeping it's way into the society

10 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by MadamVanessa(f): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2021
The same way men are into kidnapping, cybercrime, day light robbery and scamming. So sad.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by MufasaLion: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2021
POVERTY is the main reason, but GREEDINES and PEER PRESSURE keeps them in it. Very few of them are nymphs.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by ashewoboy(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2021
It's lucrative. imagine them calling 50,000 per night.

Vagina people are enjoying.

29 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by ashewoboy(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
The same way men are into kidnapping, cybercrime, day light robbery and scamming. So sad.

same men patronise these hoes.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by illicit(m): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2021
Money is involved
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by ufotty2001: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
They are alot of girls who are into hook-up even some girls self don't even know that they are into olosho business.. I have a girl here. Anytime she comes to my house I will sleep with her! After that I give her transport of 5k sometimes 7k Everytime she comes to my house after sex!!! Anytime am done with her I will tell her take this 5k for ur transport.. She enjoy collecting the money but she doesn't see herself as prostitute... she comes to my house uninvited all because of transport money.. where she is staying is just 50 naira to my house. So alot of girls are into olosho business but they don't know that they are doing olosho work

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Honestly...

The hypocrisy is insane... No doubt, most of those commenting here are the ones praying to cash out and working actively to scam unsuspecting foreigners...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by walesoflyf(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I know you must say something... You don't ever call a spade a spade... Abeg change that your ghost-like picture, it's too scary.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
ufotty2001:
They are alot of girls who are into hook-up even some girls self don't even know that they are into olosho business.. I have a girl here. Anytime she comes to my house I will sleep with her! After that I give her transport of 5k sometimes 7k Everytime she comes to my house after sex!!! Anytime am done with her I will tell her take this 5k for ur transport.. She enjoy collecting the money but she doesn't see herself as prostitute... she comes to my house uninvited all because of transport money.. where she is staying is just 50 naira to my house. So alot of girls are into olosho business but they don't know that they are doing olosho work

This short paragraph...and you've proven that most Nigerian men lack common sense...

When you willingly, stupidly give out money, why wouldn't your girlfriends feel entitled? undecided

And what sort of slowpoke spends this much for sex? Before you criticize those girls, evaluate your state of mind...

Give that money to your parents, or friends or other unfortunates in your community... Then work on your personality... So you don't have to BUY sex like an Incel... undecided

You keep encouraging her greed... If you do the same with a man, he would still demand money from you... It's not a gender thing...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Oga, Nigerian girls are slightly better than sex workers which is why you see them putting on all sorts of crazy outfits to draw attention. So as a man , you need to by wise by not committing yourself to any of them before you become a victim
What about the men who are all internet fraudsters? Do you have a few words of advice for us?

The ritualists?

The rapists?

The scammers?

The cultists?

Drug traffickers?

The robbers?

Nearly every Nigerian man falls into atleast one of these categories... undecided

Y'all are more of degenerates than the women you love to criticize... undecided

If being a hoe is the worse I can be, thank God!

At least I'm not mining skulls or pushing cocaine...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by holygoat(m): 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
ufotty2001:
Someone like you still has mind to see such a lady as an olosho. you that you're paying her, are you not enabling her. what are you? hypocrite!

12 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by JONSYN7154: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
MOSDII where art thou?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Olunmercy56(f): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
I hate that word hookup. Hungry and sex starved men or women will always ask for hookup. Nothing more
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
What about the men who are all internet fraudsters? Do you have a few words of advice for us?

The ritualists?

The rapists?

The scammers?

The cultists?

Drug traffickers?

The robbers?

Nearly every Nigerian man falls into atleast on of these categories... undecided

Y'all are more of degenerates than the women you love to criticize... undecided

If being a hoe is the worse I can be, thank God!

At least I'm not mining skulls or pushing cocaine...

Being a hoe to me is worse than all you mentioned.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Being a hoe to me is worse than all you mentioned.
I forgot to mention the Abuja gigolos.. grin

And those in Lagos who marry and fụck the wrinkled cunts of 60yr old white women...

In addition to the previous list, Nigerian men are also unapologetic bro-hoes... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by techWriter1: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
The same thing women are into abduction, cyber, week light carjacking and conning. So sad.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by suffering: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Abeg, when did morals put food on someone’s plate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
They are into hookup too. Both single and married. Again, they forget that all those people both male and female are going into hookup because sex sells more than food and clothings. After business politics, is business sex. Those two businesses sell very well. Guys do sex buying and selling as well as girls. But when they come online, they sound as if the girls doing hookup are hooking up with trees.
They make the demand high.
What's even the need having a man who doesn't value you for being famale but will still go out and hook up with a woman he will pay just to ejaculate. Still come back and look down on your cos you don't demand for anything and still does cleaning and cooking for him for those how have that kind of energy cos me never even cook for myself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
ufotty2001:
Lies.
So she's not your babe and each time she comes you will part her legs and thrust your stupid dick into it and till give her money. Which means you are her special client. Why would she stop coming when you patronize her? And yet one dickhead is asking why girls are into hook-up.
Why won't they be into hookup when the demand for sex keeps getting high?

10 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Quality20(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
by the time they start dying of syphilis and other diseases linked to illicit sex, normality, morality and sanity will prevail

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by larryking540: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:

This short paragraph...and you've proven that most Nigerian men lack common sense...

When you willingly, stupidly give out money, why wouldn't your girlfriends feel entitled? undecided

And what sort of slowpoke spends this much for sex? Before you criticize those girls, evaluate your state of mind...

Give that money to your parents, or friends or other unfortunates in your community... The work on your personality... So you don't have to BUY sex like an Incel... undecided

You keep encouraging her greed... If you do the same with a man, he would still demand money from you... It's not a gender thing...

Nigeria men and guys gave the Nigeria famales the idea of olasho as a career ,,,you are very correct ,na we guys Bleep up ,check who day patronize these same girls who tell you or ask u how much per night na we Nigeria guys

6 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by JONSYN7154: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
You nailed it.

Thumbs up.

MISSCONGENIALITY:
They are into hookup too. Both single and married. Again, they forget that alit of people bother male and female and going into hookup because sex sells more than food and clothings. After business politics, is business sex. Those two businesses sell very well. Guys do sex buying and selling as well as girls. But when they come online, they sound as if the girls doing hookup are hooking up with trees.
They make the demand high.
What's even the need having a man who doesn't value you for being famale but will still go out and hook up with a woman he will pay just to ejaculate. Still come back and look down on your cos you don't demand for anything and still does cleaning and cooking for him for those how have that kind of energy cos menu never even cook for myself.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
holygoat:

Someone like you still has mind to see such a lady as an olosho. you that you're paying her, are you not enabling her. what are you? hypocrite!
He is Angel Micheal giving Mary the message and the coming of Messiah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
I forgot to mention the Abuja gigolos.. grin

And those in Lagos who marry and fụck the wrinkled cunts of 60yr old white women...

In addition to the previous list, Nigerian men are also unapologetic bro-hoes... embarassed
They Bleep girls, Bleep old women and as if that's not enough, they rape kids and even Bleep animals. Their own level of fuckery is second to none

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
They Bleep girls, Bleep old women and as if that's not enough, they rape kids and even Bleep animals. Their own level of fuckery is second to none
Perverts...

It's just poverty that's making them complain... If every woman were to close their legs, these sexually frustrated hypocrites would hang themselves... grin

But because of the high prices, now they have a problem with these girls... embarassed

They still want sex, only they want it for free...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by TheWolfen(m): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
They see hookup as a normal thing now.
Year 2000 to year 2012, It wasn't this bad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
My guy relax it has not yet blown out of proportion. U know we dont take anything serious until it becomes too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) / Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee / "I Used My Big Bum Bum To Buy All These Cars" - Instagram Model Show Off Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.