Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix - Science/Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (85955 Views)

Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) / Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Pelecius: 4:39pm On May 19, 2020
blingxx:

but the same scientist bought you civilization,education,invention ...who is is fooling who here ? ...atleast they didn't say you will go to hell if you don't follow their beliefs ...so bruv your opinion doesn't f*ckin matter
It's only ironic that the founding fathers of science believed in heaven and hell.

And I don't know why this has turned to Religion vs Science. It doesn't make any sense because they are not words and opposite.

Science itself is not an entity. Data are being interpreted by humans (not aliens) and we've got to know the difference between origin (historical) science such as paleontology, geology etc and operational science such as Physics, Chemistry, Medicine etc.

Facts and laws in operational science are facts (though could be overturn with convincing contracdicting evidence) while origin science can't boast of such. Data are interpreted according to the ruling paradigm (in this case, evolution). But these interpretations are now being trumpeted as facts and folks shout 'Science! Science!'

4 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Casper21: 4:42pm On May 19, 2020
visatex:

cheesy grin cheesy grin pls help me ask them. oya carbon dating experts, dey have served your food ooh, come and eat. Idiots. They don't use their brain, just following oyinbo like sheep. cheesy

U are delusional, now explain how human came 5000 years ago

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
which of these would you believe, 1.Science found a bone of 100million years and
2.science will make sure people can travel to the moon and still talk to people on earth and the person will reply almost immediately

I believe in the latter, such advancements can be made using innovation on preexisting technologies to achieve that feat. Science can not exactly use degraded fossil to make a dna of such animals...But it can so accurately predict their birthdays? Ah
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2020
Barristter07:

That I could go back and trace who and who made the post should tell you I knew what am saying. You definitely wanted to use this to dodge my point to you which is still centered on that "ZERO evidence " claim . How can you say there is Zero evidence after I gave you a NON BIBLICAL Reference of his Existence ?? Do u mean we should conclude anyone that didn't live at our time are all myths ?

Biko show me the evidence let me see. grin
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by promisedeco(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2020
Proudlyngwa:
shocked 110 million years ago.
No you born the dinosaur
gringringrin confirm ngwa man
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Casper21: 4:50pm On May 19, 2020
CTete:
My Holy bible tells me that that world is still within the 6,000 years. In one of Ellen G. White books, Desire of ages, she stated that many animals were wiped out during the flood.

Hence the size of man reduced. Just imagine what we face from these little wide animals like lion, leopards and some reptiles, not to mention Hugh mammals that existed before the flood.

Satan steps up to some of those who have itching minds
and presents his scientific problems. Men will be tempted to place
science above God.�

6000 yrs didn't literally mean 6000yrs we know. The calculation of day now wasn't the same with God. A day was regarded as a thousand year
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by DICKstractor: 4:51pm On May 19, 2020
If dinosaurs actually existed a million years ago and have gone totally extinct
That means in a million years to come, humans might go in extinct and a higher animal present in the time might dig up human bones to prove that human existed...
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Bestchisom(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2020
If dinosaurs actually existed a million years ago and have gone totally extinct
That means in a million years to come, humans might go in extinct and a higher animal present at that time might dig up human bones to prove that human existed...
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by SLOVFO(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Sometimes eh, the exaggerated "facts" that are given to these archaeological findings, makes science look like Superstitions!

Awon 110million years!

How a dating-analysis system of less than 200 years old is able to make a hundred million years prediction begs a lot of question! AI learns from data, how many data did they get from earth at 100+ million years ago to teach these machines accurately.

I have always wonder at archeologists and extreme extrapolation. They pick up a piece of dry up bone and conjuncture up a full size animal undecided...it takes more faith to believe some "science" than it is to believe in the existence of an invisible God

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Casper21: 4:58pm On May 19, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
U are very stúpid for saying that nonsense... and u lack manners too. idiót...

if you are knowledgeable as u claim, ur life wouldn't be this bad... you are still a nobody. get a life

I just gave u a clean fact. So if u want to question science, go back to secondary school and start science afresh, then go to Cambridge University, explore with the scientists and when u have gained little knowledge, then u can come here and question. But for now, shut it

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Casper21: 5:01pm On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:

WHITE WHITE WHITE

Inferiority complex is killing you. That is why they refused your effective covid 19 drug from madagascar

If WHITES tell you to drink kerosene tomorrow that it can cure corona, your type will be the first to drink 1 galon

Go get a degree in Stanford or Cambridge then I'll take you serious
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2020
promisedeco:
gringringrin confirm ngwa man

Bros leave those BoBo juice guys
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Babatunde40(m): 5:04pm On May 19, 2020
Casper21:

Go get a degree in Stanford or Cambridge then I'll take you serious

Post your Bachelors here from anywhere let me see. If your CGPA manage to reach 3.5, I will give you N100,000 now now. All these failures will be arguing with those who have passed them
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by destinable(m): 5:04pm On May 19, 2020
Corruptnation:
as you dey all wise and intelligent so, you don make am out of your country undecided
This your statement shows how backwards you are.

The amount of hate you put in that statement show how much jealousy and envy you have towards that dumb college who made it out of this country on a scholarship base. undecided

By the way. No body is dumb. The only dumb person is you, because your statement reek envy, jealousy and hatred. undecided

You irritate me.
You really are a dimwit. Why are you being sentimental? Nobody is dull? Have you met you? Maybe you try checking out the dictionary meaning of perspective.

You were so quick to let everyone know you went abroad to study geology, albeit the abroad part being superfluous. Did you think that bit would make you appear smart? If you've ever conducted an independent research in your life, you would know not to besmirch other scientists research in a bid to promote a bland conspiracy.
As for travelling out the country, just chill, I've taken your moniker. I'll send you links to my international research. Just maybe it'll teach you something your life lacks.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Dr7Manhattan: 5:08pm On May 19, 2020
KingAzubuike:

There's what we call carbon dating okay.

I'm a geologist,
Don't need you to explain none of it to me,
Okay?.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Fash20: 5:11pm On May 19, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Nonsense sad

So when you found animal bones you just attribute to this and tag million s of years to it

The heading is misleading

I thought is live one

There is a different between a bone and a fossil.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2020
SLOVFO:

I have always wonder at archeologists and extreme extrapolation. They pick up a piece of dry up bone and conjuncture up a full size animal undecided...it takes more faith to believe some "science" than it is to believe in the existence of an invisible God

Exactly my Point Sir, it doesn't negate science, it just only calls for a keener observation of their purported "fact". Some people will expect that you accept everything science puts forth about such predictive exploration as true and indisputable... Then the same persons will question one's faith in a Supreme God!

Imagine, if the femur of a dwarf is found in a part of Africa dated to 100,0000,000years ago and science puts forth that All Africans evolved from dwarves... I'm pretty sure it will ask questions (because we know and have evidence now) - but for a thing as dinosaurs that have. Nothing but fossils, they want us to just accept carbon dating as final and accurate

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:23pm On May 19, 2020
How are you? kiss kiss kiss is the other one still in prison? smiley
BluntTheApostle:

You are poor at logic.

Of course, it is easier and very possible to see what happened years ago because many past events left evidences from fossils to documents to ruins to drawings or writings carved in walls from which archaeologists and paleontologists can make references and further investigations.

It is however difficult to predict many future events. Some future events like many natural disasters, eclipses, and asteroid threats can be predicted, but predicting a virus is very difficult because the virological activities of one country is not accessible to the world.

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Barristter07: 5:27pm On May 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

Biko show me the evidence let me see. grin

In his book Annals , Roman senator and Historian Tacitus... who doesnt like Christians , wrote " Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, "

You will have to deny Emperor Nero and Tiberius exist as well .

2 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Casper21: 5:28pm On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:

Post your Bachelors here from anywhere let me see. If your CGPA manage to reach 3.5, I will give you N100,000 now now. All these failures will be arguing with those who have passed them

I don't need to brag with anything. I'm not like the others. I don't know u and u don't know me, so i won't say I'm better than you. Only failures brag
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Babatunde40(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2020
Casper21:

I don't need to brag with anything. I'm not like the others. I don't know u and u don't know me, so i won't say I'm better than you. Only failures brag

But you said I should go to Stanford or Cambridge and come back to brag to you before you will take me serious. Since you said only failures brag, it means you only take failures seriously. Someone who only take failures seriously is a monumental what?
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by OndoRaph(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2020
Lostz:
how did they come about the years?

modern day science and trash are like 5 &6
Just google carbon dating.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Casper21: 5:40pm On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:

But you said I should go to Stanford or Cambridge and come back to brag to you before you will take me serious. Since you said only failures brag, it means you only take failures seriously. Someone who only take failures seriously is a monumental what?

Lol bro I'm sorry okay?
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2020
Farki:

It's comments like this that make people think Africans are stupid. undecided

You're very slow, Sir.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by newdawn2017(f): 5:51pm On May 19, 2020
ukukaegbu:
Do they really know what 110million years mean?
Do u think dis usless bunch of so called scientist ve d dead of God?? undecided
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Legendguru: 5:55pm On May 19, 2020
hmmm
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by MadeINchenzen2: 5:55pm On May 19, 2020
Casper21:

I just gave u a clean fact. So if u want to question science, go back to secondary school and start science afresh, then go to Cambridge University, explore with the scientists and when u have gained little knowledge, then u can come here and question. But for now, shut it
@the end of the day your total life savings in the bank is 0.0002 NGN. shameless!!!
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 19, 2020
OndoRaph:
Just google carbon dating.

oldest dates that can be reliably measured by this process(carbon dating) date to around over 50,000yrs..... how did they manage to come up with millions of years?

carbon dating is said to only be 30% accurate....according to some studies....due to factors like change in the atmosphere and contamination, which may affect fossils
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Casper21: 5:57pm On May 19, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
@the end of the day your total life savings in the bank is 0.0002 NGN. shameless!!!

Ok
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by MadeINchenzen2: 6:00pm On May 19, 2020
Casper21:

Ok
If u cant transform your assumptuous claims of knowledge into wealth or anything tangible... keep quiet let the rich dullards speak
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Casper21: 6:03pm On May 19, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
If u cant transform your assumptuous claims of knowledge into wealth or anything tangible... keep quiet let the rich dullard speak
Ok
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Farki: 6:16pm On May 19, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

You're very slow, Sir.

And you have no understanding of what you are criticising.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Snake Dies In Sagamu After Swallowing Pregnant Goat(pics). / Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.