Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) (100483 Views)

Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 8:38am On May 19, 2020
AKWAIBOM is working

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:40am On May 19, 2020
ignis:

Is Lagos South South ?

Next time read at least the headline before commenting ignorantly.
Ma I read the headline and the details finish, what my quote meant is duplicate of such structure is somewhere in ikoyi Lagos
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by OKorowanta: 8:41am On May 19, 2020
martineverest:
unnecessary records and unnecessary building just for looting

No mind the guy!
I was there last year and not so many people said good things about him.
He is so badly in need of a signature project to associate his name with.
I hope say him mind go rest after they complete it?
Somebody that called a project by Akpabio 'Tropicana hotel a monument that he won't spend the state funds to complete it is now trying to show off with another monument.
Both are on d same road and would benefit the state.i think he need good advisers.
Yes, the funds for the project might not have been utilised properly but the glory still goes to the state if completed.
Akwaibom is blessed with leaders I like and he's not doing bad either but should free his heart from hate.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by PortHarcourt2: 8:42am On May 19, 2020
Kinematics come see what AKWAIBOM is doing with oil wealth. Where's our shithole Rivers state?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by ignis: 8:42am On May 19, 2020
dirtydiva:
Ma I read the headline and the details finish, what my quote meant is duplicate of such structure is somewhere in ikoyi Lagos

You definitely didn't understand what you read.

We have duplicate of similar building in Abuja, Lagos and Kano.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by backbone503(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2020
LieDetector:
where in uyo is this building located? I'm in uyo but haven't heard about it

Udo Udoma road, behind the Banking Layout. Also opposite the Chistmas Village.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Kdon2: 8:44am On May 19, 2020
juman:
One will forever appreciate obafemi awolowo more and more.

Cocoa House, the 26-storey Cocoa House, Ibadan, was commissioned for use in August 1965.

Don't mind them, and they are celebrating 21 storey building in 21st century when there are 132 storey skyscrapers across littering the world. The curse on Nigeria is strong!
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:44am On May 19, 2020
CodeTemplar:
75% of such buildings in Lagos is owned by south-southerners. Diezani's example is still fresh. She used the lack of such building in SS to incite and gain grass root sympathizers while stealing but once the stealing was successful, she went back to Lagos, bought a water logged land, sand and stone filled it, and put a 20 story structure there to make Lagos look even more developed.
Calm down if na dat one you wan talk because most of doz structures are own by Igbo's who own companies in Lagos and neighboring state (Ogun) and build doz high rise as head office just like Obi Jackson, ABC nwosu etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 8:45am On May 19, 2020
phelonrays:
shocked

Wonderful edifice

But oil is loosing value undecided
That's why the are taking advantage of it
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by jamesversion: 8:45am On May 19, 2020
spiralwedge:
Smh

About 50 years after Ibadan's Cocoa House, oil-rich AKS (South-South in general) is celebrating their first high-building. Nigeria really dragged SW back.

Make I comment my reserve.

My argument is, after Cocoa house, have you added any taller structure 50years in Ibadan, 50years running?

Uyo was a thick bush 50yrs ago, that they shud have a structure on par with you after this many years shows the level of retrogression in Ibadan.

You want to blame Nigeria for your retrogression. Except Yorubaland which other ethnicity enjoyed your Cocoa proceeds, but in one fell swoop you're happy to fleece Niger Delta oil, yet remain ungrateful to Nigeria.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 8:47am On May 19, 2020
Mopolchi:
WHAT DOES IT CONTRIBUTE FINANCIALLY TO THE STATE?
Read the article again...this time use lens
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:47am On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

Nope dear, first in Nigeria google it ( first smart building in 9ja)
Abeg nothing smart about the building, we sabi name structure smart. Na only in Nigeria govt go build structure and name it state of the art and smart projects. Nonsense people

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 8:47am On May 19, 2020
Benito25:
Akwa Ibom ado ok
Ayaya ooo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 19, 2020
ignis:

You definitely didn't understand what you read.

We have duplicate of similar building in Abuja, Lagos and Kano.
Ok ma, I concur
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Kdon2: 8:48am On May 19, 2020
Bagehot:

In the whole of Nigeria? Sure about this?

I am sure he hasn't travel out of south south before.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 8:48am On May 19, 2020
omoadeleye:
imagine, just of oil and gas business, no diversification at all...
Think before you comment....fellow my previous post then you will have answer to your worries
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:49am On May 19, 2020
Anybody that want to go into POS business should let me know by calling or WhatsApp 09070314423
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 8:49am On May 19, 2020
tillaman:
Ibom city
Lovely bro
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 8:50am On May 19, 2020
martineverest:
unnecessary records and unnecessary building just for looting
Think before you comment....fellow my previous post then you will have answer to your worries
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by emerged01(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

Nope dear, first in Nigeria google it ( first smart building in 9ja)
What about nestoil and heritage place building in lagos? U don see Lagos finish?

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2020
hammerP:
NENGIBO, this is wat we should be doing with our oil money not handing them to almajiri or develop lagos and abuja. cc delishpot
Why haven't you been doing so? Or have you stopped "handing money" over to others.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 8:51am On May 19, 2020
micktoxin:
This looks tacky with the funky lights
Depends on your eye but reminder it shine more beautifully in real life bro

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Humphery247(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2020
This is massive and a good welcome development from Gov. Emmanuel and he has been doing so well for his people. The best Governor in SS if not the best in the country. Other Governors should learn from him

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Kdon2: 8:51am On May 19, 2020
jamesversion:

My argument is, after Cocoa house, have you added any taller structure 50years in Ibadan, 50years running?

Uyo was a thick bush 50yrs ago, that they shud have a structure on par with you after this many years shows the level of retrogression in Ibadan.

You want to blame Nigeria for your retrogression. Except Yorubaland which other ethnicity enjoyed your Cocoa proceeds, but in one fell swoop you're happy to fleece Niger Delta oil, yet remain ungrateful to Nigeria.

Abeg go and complain to buhari, don't bother us with your lamentation here.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by AuntRose(f): 8:53am On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
he is bro
How much are you being paid by AKSG oga?
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Anisylva263: 8:54am On May 19, 2020
LieDetector:
where in uyo is this building located? I'm in uyo but haven't heard about it

I wonder which part of Uyo you are in that you haven't heard of it because it's on a very clear and accessible site that can be seen from Oron road, or from Udoudoma avenue, u can see it from the Ibibio museum park...

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2020
CodeTemplar:
75% of such buildings in Lagos is owned by south-southerners. Diezani's example is still fresh. She used the lack of such building in SS to incite and gain grass root sympathizers while stealing but once the stealing was successful, she went back to Lagos, bought a water logged land, sand and stone filled it, and put a 20 story structure there to make Lagos look even more developed.
They have started again.According to which stat oga?
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Jack500: 8:55am On May 19, 2020
spiralwedge:
Smh

About 50 years after Ibadan's Cocoa House, oil-rich AKS (South-South in general) is celebrating their first high-building. Nigeria really dragged SW back.

Make I comment my reserve.

Sincerely, I tell u, Nigeria really drag Yoruba land back, it is a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by AJORE(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2020
You are not serious bro.....go to Osborne phase 2 extension you w see d type bro. (quote author=Hunchogee post=89706902]
Nope dear, first in Nigeria google it ( first smart building in 9ja)[/quote]
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Blackking98(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2020
CodeTemplar:
If you like build 100 of these but don't have security, the oil companies will rather go to Kano and Jigawa than risk their lives for nothing.
Akwa Ibom is the most peaceful state in the SS. You sound mad sef, they'll go to katsina and Kano where bandits and gunmen are having a Field day? You're not Normal.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Inside N1,080,000,000 Banana Island Lagos Mansion (Video, Photos) / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.