Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

PDP Rejects Curfew Extension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Curfew Extension (25554 Views)

Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. / Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by bluefilm: 8:07am On May 19, 2020
For the first time in my time here on Nairaland, I have to agree with the PDP on this.

Certain powers, like declaring a state of emergency for instance, are only reserved for the president.

Nothing like proxies.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by Porto296: 8:07am On May 19, 2020
Hmm
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by Osobi32(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2020
matrix199:
We need the economy to be reopened.

It's quite obvious this government is going by the rise in coronavirus cases in extending the lockdown/curfew. Another proactive measures should be adopted in curbing the spread of coronavirus because the lock down/curfew didn't work, isn't working.

If the government continues this trend, recession is inevitable.
which corona virus are u talking about...... Na scam ooo
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by universe26(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2020
This president has just made the next president a good leader. the next president needs little or no effort to make nigeria rejoice just like the sign from the masses when they see the electric power supply: up nepa

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by Truthbites: 8:18am On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Criminals Nobody cares about PDPs opinion besides their wayward and Directionless suppoters

Wayward? Yeye Yenefer
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by israelmao(m): 8:19am On May 19, 2020
Lockdown that people are still traveling up and down.
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by Sophiecharis(f): 8:23am On May 19, 2020
bolaayenimo:
PDP just criticize for criticizing sake. Half-dead opposition party. They should go and learn from Lie Mohammed on how to be a good critic of government
Did u just mentioned Lai Muhammed? Who has he ever criticized?
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by Cuntface: 8:24am On May 19, 2020
[[s]quote author=helinues post=89708037]As usual, let them write UN, AU, FIFA, CAF and UEFA.

Hiss![/quote]
[/s]

Zombie
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by Icechillz(m): 8:25am On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Criminals Nobody cares about PDPs opinion besides their wayward and Directionless suppoters
I will report you now
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by Agugbadin: 8:26am On May 19, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Even if they reject Nigeria as a country,Buhari doesn't care.

Does he know what is going on and what to do. Hmmmmmmm
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by StubbornGENIUS: 8:36am On May 19, 2020
Agugbadin:

Does he know what is going on and what to do. Hmmmmmmm
That is why he doesn't care.Buhari does not exist.
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by Yenefer(f): 8:48am On May 19, 2020
Icechillz:
I will report you now
If u think I'm afraid of ban u are not paying attention
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by michoim(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2020
Nonsense talk
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by Nobody: 9:01am On May 19, 2020
Anybody that want to go into POS business should let me know by calling or WhatsApp 09070314423
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by Jaapu: 9:07am On May 19, 2020
Romanoff:
Nigeria is in trouble o

Buhari was spos to even address the nation, last minute, the SGF said they'd be no address.

If e tire you. Goan take sniper.
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by hgnbello(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2020
Failed Party. Dey Dnt Even Knw How To Play Opposition. Matcheeew
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by jaxxy(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2020
jumper524:
PDP are beginning to irritate me.

Law this, human right that is what made America top the covid-19 chat.

Well they have a point. Is it lawful and not? That shud be a very simple question to answer for experts of the constitution. I think
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by adenigga(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2020
helinues:
As usual, let them write UN, AU, FIFA, CAF and UEFA.

Hiss!
You are on point!!!!

PDP see your life!!!

Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by InvertedHammer: 9:31am On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
/
LOL.

You believe that this is PDP vs APC. Which one of them takes care of your family?

Tomorrow you will start looking for nonexistent palliatives. They should lock Nigeria down for 6 more months.

/
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by Jostoman: 10:24am On May 19, 2020
helinues:
As usual, let them write UN, AU, FIFA, CAF and UEF
Hiss!
don't worry, the kind of suffering that people are going through now will Fall on you very soon.
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by Jostoman: 10:27am On May 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:
PDP is right.
Some powers can''t be delegated.
What stops Buhari from taking out 45 minutes of his lifetime to address Nigerians that has been suffering for the past three months
Actions like this give credence to people like me who believe that Buhari is incapacitated.
If he is no longer fit to take up his responsibilities as President, he should be honourable enough to resign
God bless you
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by Jostoman: 10:29am On May 19, 2020
Zico5:
SGF is now the defacto president of Nigeria. This government is sweet die. In fact no one could even predict who is the president of Nigeria. Osinbajo has been dumbed into political oblivion. Even things were not this bad for the vice President during OBJ era. I'm still wondering what the used to silence the man totally. Political calculation comes 2023 is still a mirage cos APC must not come to power again. It must never happen.
their days are number
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by Joefat: 10:29am On May 19, 2020
We don't even know who Nigeria President is. Maybe it's Femi Adesina or mustapha or aishia bubu.. because the lifeless in ASO Rock is dead living corpse
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by knowhowk: 10:30am On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
. Speak for yourself , You do not represent everybody . Do not allow Politics to affect your normal sense of reasoning ,You don't expect everyone in a Country to Support your Party .PDP and APC are not different .Corruptions thrives in PDP era ,Same Corruption is still thriving now .Bunch of Deceitful Politicians .
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by almayda: 10:30am On May 19, 2020
I swear,had the President lifted the curfew,these pigs would have gone against it...to them,opposition means,opposing every decision of Gov't.Sad.
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by helinues: 10:38am On May 19, 2020
Jostoman:
don't worry, the kind of suffering that people are going through now will Fall on you very soon.

Back to sender
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by suremanpatriot: 11:00am On May 19, 2020
mustapha is not the one runin this country,his posing and defiant ,thinking he can do anythin and get away with it, lik his fellow abasha mustapha,his days are numbered he wil get the consequences of his action very soon. Pretendin to do good motivated with devious and evil agendas.THE INTERSTATE BLOCKADE HAS AFFORD STATES TO PLAN FOR THEIR OWN SALVATION because CENTRE CAN NO LONGER HOLD. ANARCHY LOOMS!
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by Olarewaju89: 11:18am On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:

Are you OK Yenefer or what is that your name?

Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by allthingsgood: 11:45am On May 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:
PDP is right.
Some powers can''t be delegated.
What stops Buhari from taking out 45 minutes of his lifetime to address Nigerians that has been suffering for the past three months
Actions like this give credence to people like me who believe that Buhari is incapacitated.
If he is no longer fit to take up his responsibilities as President, he should be honourable enough to resign

Read constitution before blabbing. President can delegate any of his powers to whomever he deems fit
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by Iyiataata92: 12:30pm On May 19, 2020
Jostoman:
God bless you
Bless you too bro
Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by Harunabisanti(m): 1:13pm On May 19, 2020
We want our economy to rebounce back

Re: PDP Rejects Curfew Extension by Lovelive: 1:36pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:
As usual, let them write UN, AU, FIFA, CAF and UEFA.

Hiss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attend Tribunal To Show Support For Atiku, Dino Melaye Tells Makinde(Pics,Video) / Crocodile Causes Scare At Kwara Council Secretariat / 293 Rescued Women, Girls Are Indigenes Of Bumisiri Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.