Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR (39651 Views)

How Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Fraudulently Collected N32.5m As Travel Allowance - SR / Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds / Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by Jokerman(m): 12:22pm On May 19, 2020
Who is this Obasa??
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by Ventura1: 12:22pm On May 19, 2020
Sowore is not a journalist

He is a Citizens reporter

1 Like

Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 19, 2020
SR just dey cast this guy. Seems they have a score to settle with Obasa.
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by Osnami: 12:23pm On May 19, 2020
Please sir, Can you help me get a job with FG? Any position / MDA will appreciated. If you don't mind sir, I can PM you my CV.
Thanks in anticipation.
seunmsg:
I see things like this everytime I’m auditing the records of federal MDAs. It is just so shameful and embarrassing.

Going forward, we really need to redefine the approval process of public funds. The current system gives accounting officers and political heads of MDAs absolute powers to expend public funds without any serious mechanism put in place for accountability.

You can’t give someone power to approve public funds without restrain and think he’s going to be responsible with such powers. We need more stringent checks and balances in place to curb corrupt and frivolous expenditure like this.
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by Lisaint(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2020
Corrupt is a very lucrative and competitive business in Nigeria

Every Dick go Wan loot more than Every Harry

Sahara reporters is the only one practicing investigative journalism or should we say they use their network to expose things

Its right to say someone is unto obasa
But at least
Let say the someone use the right media platform

Unlike others they will hide because of NBC

I miss the days of KUBANJI Direct in radio continental anchor by Citizens jones

This are programs we enjoy before those APC came on board

Well
They will still end up voting for These useless people again

Please check my signature

1 Like

Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by traihit: 12:23pm On May 19, 2020
Macphenson:
With the recent unfolding of things, I can categorically state that somebody is seriously on Obasa's matter.

Is it from bourdillon or is it an external force trying to gain control of Lagos State House of Assembly by removing Obasa.

Time will tell.

This is the same man that shared #100 loaves of bread to his constituents, yet he will use millions to slap his mistress on the buttocks.

So much for a leader.

Nigerians, whether from the North, East, West or South, no matter your ethinic, tribal or religious affiliation, these politicians don't care about you.

They are all selfish greedy bastards creating divisions among the people they rape their common patrimony.

They are all heartless, mean and selfish.

The earlier we unite and fight our common enemy which are the politicians the better for us all.

Leave alone o...let us keep slamming one another. In fact, we should start our hatred afresh. We know the politicians and the elites are the same but it gives us more vigour and inspiration to insult the h*ll out of other tribes even though we can't really do without the other people.
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2020
toluleke:
80% of our politicians ain't disciplined at all. That why i keep saying for Nigeria to move forward we need atleast 60% which is very hard in an environment like this

80% ? 80 % na america be that

Nigeria na 100%
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by SeriouslySense(m): 12:24pm On May 19, 2020
hmm, this is serious, Sowore baba

Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by realstars: 12:25pm On May 19, 2020
Nothing will happen at all. he is coverd by immunity claw..
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 19, 2020
Like the HIV virus and most recently the Corona Virus, the corruption virus is another virus that Nigerians will live with for the rest of their lives. There is no vaccine or cure for the corruption virus.
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by Yankee101: 12:26pm On May 19, 2020
seunmsg:
I see things like this everytime I’m auditing the records of federal MDAs. It is just so shameful and embarrassing.

Going forward, we really need to redefine the approval process of public funds. The current system gives accounting officers and political heads of MDAs absolute powers to expend public funds without any serious mechanism put in place for accountability.

You can’t give someone power to approve public funds without restrain and think he’s going to be responsible with such powers. We need more stringent checks and balances in place to curb corrupt and frivolous expenditure like this.

Can you make copies of those audits?
We'll buy them and use it against them in court
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 19, 2020
You people should leave Hon Obasa alone o at least the last time i was in their office, the lift was working, unlike the secretariat where lift no dey work,person go dey breath heavily after climbing stairs.

Most importantly they address challenges promptly and keep records of their proceeding.
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by KaptainAfrika: 12:28pm On May 19, 2020
We need to see this mistress, for research purposes.
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by AhoadaRivers: 12:30pm On May 19, 2020
Bennnny:
I'm sori for doin this pls.
I'm teachin in a private skul in d country,nd my colleagues nd i hv not bn paid since d inception of this lockdown due to the corvid-19 pandemic.

Gettin a menial job has bn difficult due to d curfew.
pls nairalanders any amount will b appreciated cos i hv no food stuff left.
I can even pay back wen normalcy returns.

Sterling Bank

The problem with most of you Nigerians is lack of appreciation. I have sent more than 70K since last month to over 20 people on this forum. Only one person came back here to say thank you to 'whoever' sent him money. Others just lock up, no appreciation, no thanks.

As if it is their birthright to get alerts and donations from others.

Tufia!

Nigerians una no dey try abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by Queenserah26(f): 12:31pm On May 19, 2020
Can't agree less!
Macphenson:
With the recent unfolding of things, I can categorically state that somebody is seriously on Obasa's matter.

Is it from bourdillon or is it an external force trying to gain control of Lagos State House of Assembly by removing Obasa.

Time will tell.

This is the same man that shared #100 loaves of bread to his constituents, yet he will use millions to slap his mistress on the buttocks.

So much for a leader.

Nigerians, whether from the North, East, West or South, no matter your ethinic, tribal or religious affiliation, these politicians don't care about you.

They are all selfish greedy bastards creating divisions among the people they rape their common patrimony.

They are all heartless, mean and selfish.

The earlier we unite and fight our common enemy which are the politicians the better for us all.
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 19, 2020
chatinent:
What do we call this move?

This is just a case of eat alone.....the guy doesn’t know how Nigeria works.... even if U want to steal 1 naira....u must share it to spread the risk....by the time everyone involved call their Godfather, the case will be buried....
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by Emmyygr8: 12:33pm On May 19, 2020
A speaker in Nigeria 34m,700k for arrangement and 78,200 000 by Madagascar. It is too small Madagascar don't u guyz love money like Nigeria. Pls if it works increase it to 10billion
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

The problem with most of you Nigerians is lack of appreciation. I have sent more than 70K since last month to over 20 people on this forum. Only one person came back here to say thank you to 'whoever' sent him money. Others just lock up, no appreciation, no thanks.

As if it is their birthright to get alerts and donations from others.

Tufia!

Nigerians una no dey try abeg.

U are doing giveaway to online users....??
The poorest people that need help are not online insulting people....check around you, your immediate environment....you will be glad

That one that has not been paid since covid 19 still has data...abi it’s the data since the lockdown started he’s still using...

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by Urchman200: 12:37pm On May 19, 2020
seunmsg:

bigot, I am suprised u did not mention where the man comes from, or his religious belief.
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by NaijadrivaCars: 12:37pm On May 19, 2020
THis man don de do pass thiefnu
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by AhoadaRivers: 12:37pm On May 19, 2020
1StopRudeness:

U are doing giveaway to online users....??
The poorest people that need help are not online insulting people....check around you, your immediate environment....you will be glad

That one that has not been paid since covid 19 still has data...abi it’s the data since the lockdown started he’s still using...

I think you are right. Scammers full this forum.
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by jaxxy(m): 12:37pm On May 19, 2020
Lagos is a highly corrupt state.
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by YoungAncient1: 12:38pm On May 19, 2020
He is a Tinubu's stooge so nothing will happen to him.
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by Yobabad: 12:40pm On May 19, 2020
See the evil mark on his face. Very devilish mark
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by AhoadaRivers: 12:40pm On May 19, 2020
@ thread..

Obasa na criminal thug, not different from M.C oluomo.
The guy has been building series of hotels around NYSC camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos with stolen funds. The biggest hotel on that road belongs to him.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by Kinjikitileking(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2020
NLReposter:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/19/lagos-assembly-speaker-obasa-gives-mistress-n34m-organise-media-cso-parley

This uncultured man has really looted Lagos Treasury ,, the man has really siphoned alot of money

This politicians are really wicked ,,

This wickedness upon wickedness
And it was this man that gave bread !!!!!
Imagine ,, common bread !!! !!

Lagosians can you hear me ,,, Bread !!!!!!
Nigerians can you hear me ,,,, Bread !!!!!!!!
Citizens can you hear me ,,,, Bread !!!!!!!

This man dished #100 bread !!!!!! As palliatives

If this man can Siphon all these huge amount of money ,,, ordinary speaker of state house ,,
He is not ordinary wicked .... He is heartless ...
This is not the 1st , 2nd ,, if am not mistaken 3rd corruption charge against him
With Evidence ooh
With Evidence ....
Efcc
Icpc ,,
Lagosians over to you
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by 12345baba(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2020
Ambode punching back
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by Myhusband(m): 12:48pm On May 19, 2020
Obasa never for once hide his fraudulent life. that man had his confidence in stealing
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by FREEMADNESS: 12:48pm On May 19, 2020
Topmaike007:
because it's Apc issue you will not believe if it was opposition you will believe

did u see any sign of apc or any political party written on my forehead.
so because of my views on dis mata u tag me an apc member.

SMH
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 19, 2020
Corruption is Nigeria's middle name.

It is endemic everywhere.

Even the anti-corruption agency we would have called upon to check this are riddled with the virus itself.

May all corrupt politicians get what they deserve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today / Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? / Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.