Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 (1681 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by Lionessza6(f): 4:04pm On May 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

Lol grin grin grin So you've put up a shack in this thread monitoring who's coming and going?

Typical EFF move. Thread grab grin grin grin

Hahaha,someone is not happy with the results of this thread grin grin grin grin. They failed defending Serial ,now they want Nigerians to do their job for them( insult black people)D grin grin. Login & help yourselves out, I already know some of the " Nigerian " monikers that will be doing the work on your behalf grin grin grin. Amabhungane tactics must be exposed even on nairalandgrin grin
Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by Lionessza6(f): 4:17pm On May 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

True dat.

LMFAO, for people who dont take this forum seriously, you sure do spend a lot of time on it grin grin. So many threads & posts by all 3* of you grin grin grin. What you didn't anticipate was someone from SA who was going to counter your lies grin grin.
Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by TMKsouth: 4:20pm On May 21, 2020
Lionessza6:

Hahaha,someone is not happy with the results of this thread grin grin grin grin. They failed defending Serial ,now they want Nigerians to do their job for them( insult black people)D grin grin.

If indeed I was using different monikers why would I defend a black president (Cyril) and yet trash black people? You're beginning to malfunction. Reboot.
Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by orisa37: 4:27pm On May 21, 2020
THEY'RE SUFFERING FROM CLASSIFICATION.
Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by TMKsouth: 4:29pm On May 21, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, for people who dont take this forum seriously, you sure do spend a lot of time on it gringrin grin.

Austine meant u have NO CHILL.

You didn't get his point the same way u never get my points and turned me out to be some right-wing white Afrikaner man using multiple personalities on a covert mission.

U read politics and conspiracies into everything I post - even Covid numbers. You need to relax a little. Stop being the stereotypical ANGRY BLACK WOMAN.

Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by Lionessza6(f): 4:29pm On May 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

If indeed I was using different monikers why would I defend a black president (Cyril) and yet trash black people? You're beginning to malfunction. Reboot.

LMFAO,go back to the "fan "thread and find out why white people love him so much & he doesn't have a huge black following. Stop trying to play dumb with me grin.
Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by Lionessza6(f): 4:34pm On May 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

Stop being the stereotypical ANGRY BLACK WOMAN.

LMFAO, you must also stop acting like a typical white liberal who thinks he can manipulate everyone ,and when he cant he starts acting like an angry biatch.
Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by TMKsouth: 4:37pm On May 21, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,go back to the "fan "thread and find out why white people love him so much & he doesn't have a huge black following. Stop trying to play dumb with me grin.

So what, just coz white people like him now I shouldn't? Mbeki didn't have a huge black following either but he got things done and wasn't a Western stooge. Get a life.
Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by TMKsouth: 4:41pm On May 21, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, you must also stop acting like a typical white liberal who thinks he can manipulate everyone ,and when he cant he starts acting like an angry biatch.

Shame, ran out of laughing emojis Askies. You no longer finding this conversation funny NEH. I wonder why. grin grin
Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by Lionessza6(f): 4:45pm On May 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

Shame, ran out of laughing emojis Askies. You no longer finding this conversation funny NEH. I wonder why. grin grin

LMFAO, do the emojis bother you? grin grin grin. I told you that your little white liberal diversion tactics wont work with me grin. I'm used to them. Now you are trying to divert the attention away from the fact that you pathetic white punks can't push your lies in peace on SA platforms,and now here grin grin grin

#stratcommustfall with Amabhungane grin grin
Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by Lionessza6(f): 4:51pm On May 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

So what, just coz white people like him now I shouldn't?

Kikikikk grin grin.... I only stated why I know you are a fan* of him ,no need to get all upset & defensive grin grin.
Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by TMKsouth: 4:56pm On May 21, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, do the emojis bother you? grin grin grin. I told you that your little white liberal diversion tactics wont work with me grin. I'm used to them. Now you are trying to divert the attention away from the fact that you pathetic white punks can't push your lies in peace on SA platforms,and now here grin grin grin
#stratcommustfall with Amabhungane grin grin

Welcome back OVERUSED laughing emojis. I thought your button may have broken down from excessive use.

Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by Lionessza6(f): 5:04pm On May 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

grin grin grin grin grin

White liberal diversion tactics are as boring & dying as the SA "media" grin grin. People are waking up to your manipulations & sadism grin grin. Fake news agents are being exposed all over grin grin& you are mad grin grin
Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by TMKsouth: 5:14pm On May 21, 2020
Lionessza6:

grin grin grin grin ;
White liberal diversion tactics are as boring & dying as the SA "media" grin grin. People are waking up to your manipulations & sadism grin grin. Fake news agents are being exposed all over grin grin& you are mad grin grin

Yeah, keep up your witch-hunt in regard to my moniker. I'm here to have fun and not get bogged down by your conspiracy theories. I told u you're seeing shadows in every SA thread and everyday u prove it.

P. S. I did say this particular thread was mischievous.
Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by Lionessza6(f): 5:29pm On May 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

Yeah, keep up your witch-hunt in regard to my moniker. I'm here to have fun and not get bogged down by your conspiracy theories. I told u you're seeing shadows in every SA thread and everyday u prove.

P. S. I did say this particular thread was mischievous.

LMFAO, I told you and I will keep on telling you till you get it through your thick skull; I'm allergic to white liberal bullcrap.
Lol,anyways we both know that the term conspiracy theorist is used by liberal propagandists on anyone whose views they cannot disqualify or control grin grin. I told you to stop acting like a typical white liberal using old blackmail tactics to silence alternative views grin grin.

& that SA media is being exposed for it's sadism isn't a view of mine,its a fact grin. Amabhungane gang-stalking innocent citizens is making it worse, Mr Soros must be getting impatient with the idiots grin grin grin
Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by TMKsouth: 6:41pm On May 21, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, I told you and I will keep on telling you till you get it through your thick skull; I'm allergic to white liberal bullcrap.
Lol,anyways we both know that the term conspiracy theorist is used by liberal propagandists on anyone whose views they cannot disqualify or control grin grin. I told you to stop acting like a typical white liberal using old blackmail tactics to silence alternative views grin grin.

& that SA media is being exposed for it's sadism isn't a view of mine,its a fact grin. Amabhungane gang-stalking innocent citizens is making it worse, Mr Soros must be getting impatient with the idiots grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Below also applies to u. Why can't we support Ramaphosa in peace? grin

Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by Lionessza6(f): 6:52pm On May 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Below also applies to u. Why can't we support Ramaphosa in peace? grin

Kwaaaaaaa grin grin. More diversion tactics ,trying to take away the spotlight from Ramaphosa by bringing in Zuma, before it was EFF.......how cheap and predictable grin gringrin. Rusty brains at work grin, grin grin , your uncreative arse needs to get fired with that dumb blonde Karyn Maughan grin

Supporting Ramaphosa by spreading lies,and destroying innocent people's lives ? grin grin. Amabhungane supported by South African media houses are stalking people who dont support Ramaphosa grin, now that is a level desperation we have never seen in SA since the fall of apartheid grin. White liberals are panicking, their goons are working overtime trying to silence the growing number of people who have seen beyond the "presidential "facade grin grin. Democracy is dead,SA is a police state thanks to Ramaphosa and his white friends in Washington grin grin. But the masses can never be silenced, we have seen this movie before wink.........

Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by TMKsouth: 7:17pm On May 21, 2020
Lionessza6:

? grin grin. Amabhungane supported by South African media houses are stalking people who dont support Ramaphosa grin, now that is a level desperation we have never seen in SA since the fall of apartheid grin. wink.........

Aren't you also the one butting in with all guns blazing in every SA thread here on NL? Seems u the one with the agenda.

And please don't flatter yourself that you are some kind of counter narrative. You just come across like the crazy angry woman I warned against earlier.

And yes, Zuma-EFF are in the same camp these days. Thought u were clued up on your own far-left radical politics and alliances of PROFESSIONAL LOOTERS. Google Karen Maughan for the inside scoop grin grin grin
Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by Lionessza6(f): 7:33pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=TMKsouth post=89809774]

Aren't you also the one butting in with all guns blazing in every SA thread here on NL? Seems u the one with the agenda.

And please don't flatter yourself that you are some kind of counter narrative. You just come across like the crazy angry woman I warned against earlier.

/quote]

LMFAO, I'm butting in by exposing the propagandists & their agenda ? grin. & am I not a SA ,I dont see you catching feelings when other SA visit your " news" threads grin. If its about SA,its about me too,get that & let it sink in grin grin grin

@ the bolded,I'm the crazy woman woman whose views you cant seem to ignore ,doesn't this say a lot about you buddygrin grin. & yes I will continue bringing in counter narratives to your drivel grin. & I see you've taken a break from posting " breaking news from South Africa " grin grin

If the likes of Karyn & other Soros foot soldiers were not shytting themselves now,they wouldn't be targeting innocent citizens online with death threats and lawsuitsgrin. They know very few people believe the " scoop" from her & you all grin grin. That's why they are on panic mode grin grin grin. Fake news agents around the world are being exposed grin. Amabhungane & enca are in deep shyt grin

Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by TMKsouth: 8:16pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Lionessza6 post=89810304][/quote]

I'm giving u enough rope to hang yourself, that's why i'm entertaining you. So that future visitors can see what a looney you are. Even one of the earlier monikers alluded to your mental state of health. grin grin grin

Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by Lionessza6(f): 5:19am On May 22, 2020
TMKsouth:

I'm giving u enough rope to hang yourself, that's why i'm entertaining you. So that future visitors can see what a looney you are. Even one of the earlier monikers
alluded to your mental state of health.
grin grin grin

LMFAO, good for you & I want to entertain you & the future visitors some more wink.

@ the bolded, you mean one of your fellow white liberals masquerading as a black SA? grin . That line was to shut me up ,using the ridiculing tactic cheesy. Big fail!. grin. I know that genius **from the Kenyan thread,he is on a mission to have everyone praise the SA infrastructure, which just proves that white people are devilishly insecure grin grin grin grin

Now back to a discussion I would love every future visitor to note;

Why is Ramaphosa so difficult to defend without using other black leaders as scapegoats,? grin. Even the last thread we were in ,the motive was clear ,you wanted Nigerians to insult Buhari & other African leaders while glorifying the fakeness of the western puppet Cyril grin. Why are white liberal media houses panicking,attacking & stalking civilians for airing their views about Cyril. grin grin grin
Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by TMKsouth: 1:13pm On May 22, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, good for you & I want to entertain you & the future visitors some more wink.

@ the bolded, you mean one of your fellow white liberals masquerading as a black SA? grin . That line was to shut me up ,using the ridiculing tactic cheesy. Big fail!. grin. I know that genius **from the Kenyan thread,he is on a mission to have everyone praise the SA infrastructure, which just proves that white people are devilishly insecure grin grin grin grin

I'm done here.

I'm trending on the FRONT PAGE where I'm defending Bianca Schoombee's racism. grin grin grin

I'm sure you'll follow me there together with my other troll icechillz.

BYE! Hamba Car-shey grin grin grin
Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by Lionessza6(f): 3:41pm On May 22, 2020
TMKsouth:

I'm done here.

I'm trending on the FRONT PAGE where I'm defending Bianca Schoombee's racism. grin grin grin

I'm sure you'll follow me there together with my other troll icechillz.

BYE! Hamba Car-shey grin grin grin

Kikikikk grin. That's why i said you must be one of the poorly- rated ones in your team; you are comfortable spreading lies among the unsuspecting because you fear challenges grin. As soon as I came up & exposed your bullcrap you got pissed cheesy,but I told you I'm here to sharpen those white rusty brains of yours grin.

I'm glad you're finally feeling comfortable in your own skin instead of hiding behind a black persona to spread lies.
Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by orisa37: 5:25am On May 25, 2020
ONLY THE ALMAJIRIS RECEIVED PALLIATIVES IN NIGERIA.
Re: Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 by zhike: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lionessza6:

Kikikikk grin. That's why i said you must be one of the poorly- rated ones in your team; you are comfortable spreading lies among the unsuspecting because you fear challenges grin. As soon as I came up & exposed your bullcrap you got pissed cheesy,but I told you I'm here to sharpen those white rusty brains of yours grin.

I'm glad you're finally feeling comfortable in your own skin instead of hiding behind a black persona to spread lies.

The main objective of this topic was to show stupid people like you that black South African are ruling South Africa, not whites.
And to Teach you that there are poor white people in South Africa, because you thought white are superior

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop It B! Pay Your Fuc***g Bills / «Throw Backs» The World's Greatest Mistakes» How They Happen And Lesson Learnt / TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.