Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Message For The Guys Who Think Money Is Everything To Get Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message For The Guys Who Think Money Is Everything To Get Girls (1014 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message For The Guys Who Think Money Is Everything To Get Girls by bodybuilder: 2:10pm On May 19, 2020
I see niggas talking here money is a they need to get these girls.

Don't get wrong it's good to make money for yourself. But you need game.

Don't use your money to buy attraction from girls.

Or you will end having too much transnational sex and overspending on pusssy.

Thereby wasting money. Come on. Unless you're so fucking rich, like a billionaire or something pussy is not something worth spending a huge amount on.

I don't care, you could better things with that money or save it.

Let's be honest it can never be compared to validational sex.

You know that sex you have with a girl because you attract her not because you're paying her or buying an iphone or paying her rent or something later.

Transactional sex sucks.
Validational sex is the best.

People be having too much transactional sex this days.

Stop being lazy and get yourself an alpha game.

Or you'll be a rich beta provider, you might not even get sex from some the girls you'll be wasting your money on.

Alpha male is not about being the richest dude. Money can't buy being an alpha male.

You can still be a rich beta simp.

So, in a nutshell, young nigga get your game up and stop overpaying for pussy.

Work hard for your money(very important) but still have game.

1 Like

Re: Message For The Guys Who Think Money Is Everything To Get Girls by Dobson43: 2:10pm On May 19, 2020
cheesy

Transactional sex equals MTN and DSTV pay as you go packages.

Validation sex happens when you get a morale boost after smashing...
Re: Message For The Guys Who Think Money Is Everything To Get Girls by Oluromantic: 2:15pm On May 19, 2020
You just discovered? Most of the guys who say money is they need know all these things you're explaining. It still doesn't cancel the fact that most girls are after money

2 Likes

Re: Message For The Guys Who Think Money Is Everything To Get Girls by bodybuilder: 5:16pm On May 19, 2020
Dobson43:
cheesy

Transactional sex equals MTN and DSTV pay as you go packages.

Validation sex happens when you get a morale boost after smashing...

Yeah
Re: Message For The Guys Who Think Money Is Everything To Get Girls by Ekakamba: 5:35pm On May 19, 2020
Na them go come create thread tomorrow say she chop my money and wan leave me. grin tongue
Re: Message For The Guys Who Think Money Is Everything To Get Girls by bodybuilder: 6:01pm On May 19, 2020
Ekakamba:
Na them go come create thread tomorrow say she chop my money and wan leave me. grin tongue

True
Re: Message For The Guys Who Think Money Is Everything To Get Girls by johnkey: 6:16pm On May 19, 2020
No be lie bro, for five years now anytime me and bae jamb it's always better than the last
Re: Message For The Guys Who Think Money Is Everything To Get Girls by Baloranking(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2020
Thank you brother for the wonderful piece, men who approach women with money don't even imagine what will happen if their source of funds happen to run dry.
Re: Message For The Guys Who Think Money Is Everything To Get Girls by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2020
Of all the reasons I work hard to make money, impressing a woman is not one cool

I can't enable lazy people. Never sad

1 Like

Re: Message For The Guys Who Think Money Is Everything To Get Girls by bodybuilder: 9:22pm On May 19, 2020
Baloranking:
Thank you brother for the wonderful piece, men who approach women with money don't even imagine what will happen if their source of funds happen to run dry.

Cheers.
Re: Message For The Guys Who Think Money Is Everything To Get Girls by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 19, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Of all the reasons I work hard to make money, impressing a woman is not one cool

I can't enable lazy people. Never sad

You can't avoid it
Re: Message For The Guys Who Think Money Is Everything To Get Girls by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 19, 2020
Baloranking:
How many you get without money.

Don't mention University girls

1 Like

Re: Message For The Guys Who Think Money Is Everything To Get Girls by Reex12(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2020
from the fart u go no d shit.naso we dey tke no broke guys
Re: Message For The Guys Who Think Money Is Everything To Get Girls by GeneralPula: 9:36pm On May 19, 2020
Guys with money are like Sugar, girls are the ants..

That’s why, anywhere you find a real nigga, these girls will wanna be there shaaaaaa ni.
Re: Message For The Guys Who Think Money Is Everything To Get Girls by bodybuilder: 10:42pm On May 19, 2020
Reex12:
from the fart u go no d shit.naso we dey tke no broke guys

Who be broke boy?

(1) (Reply)

Dating Accounts For Sale All Types ( Match.com, Zoosk.com, Ourtime.com) / . / When A Man Fails Financially Who Is Responsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.