Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (120759 Views)

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) / Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Slimranky(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2020
Hmm well issokay
I remember the year 2007 when my father died
of cardiac arrest after he just finished decking the one story building he was building in the village
He was about moving some of our things from Enugu to villa before he kicked the bucket
I was in an anglican dormitory in Enugu then
But when he died I started hearing rumour's from the village
People claiming they saw my late pop's ghost
in the villa holding a gun and that he was looking for revenge etc
I never believed that stuff
But the rumours all ended after he was buried

Probably after her burial you would stop seeing those sign's
Meanwhile as the first son of my late father people telling me that the house my pop was building in the village and, like three other empty plots bought by my late father rightly belongs to me now etc but I'm never stepping foot on that village again
As a real gee
I believe in making my own money and getting my own landed properties etc

9 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by babaneenoni(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2020
go and buy stick perfume that they use to burn it ghost don't like the smell of the smoke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 23, 2020
Carloslehder:

Billions of events has been recorded live on camera,not single one supernatural event has made it to the club,and this stupid lots still need us to convince them it is bogus.
We have ghost lurking around everywhere like this is some kind of marvel movie.
Absolutely! grin i ve always wanted to meet a ghost a pretty blonde female ghost with big breasts, but she doesn't exist.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by dododawa1: 11:01pm On May 23, 2020
Contact BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by osazuwa23: 11:01pm On May 23, 2020
Spirits are real i remember in my university campus days in america there was this big lecture hall with seven row folding chairs that are connected togther and i was sitting way in the way front close to the chalk baord all by myself with the door closed in this lecture hall and it was about 9pm. So i sat at that table close to chalkboard and all of a sudeen i see one of the chair in the front row move, Mind you these are folding chairs so if your are not sitting on them they wont move but this chair decide to move for a good few seonds by itself as if someone wanted to sit on it down shit was scary. if you see the way a left that lecture hall it be like say a dey run for my life. I learned never to be anywhere bymyself because spirts are always watching you cry
Millennialaku:
story looks fake to me

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by TheManOfTheYear: 11:01pm On May 23, 2020
Carloslehder:

It became my business when you decided to uncensor your stupidity here.you can't be narcissistic and stupid at the same time kindly change your moniker.
I gave you a firm advice, if you still have any iota of wisdom left in your brain, you'd heed to it.

This is my last reply to you. Have a good night
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 23, 2020
babaneenoni:
go and buy stick perfume that they use to burn it ghost don't like the smell of the smoke
Whaaaaat?! i didn't know ghosts can smell things they must have very big noses. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by engela7(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2020
Not really Close, but she was so close to my Girlfriend that sometimes she sleep in my apartment when I'm not around.

This is where the problem is,
She wants to continue being close to your girlfriend...

And guy please do thorough findings, your girlfriend might know something about her D. E. A. T. H. You know women and secret faults.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 23, 2020
Lol.
ahnie:
Please kindly leave that compound for few weeks.
But if after few days of your returning back and the strange occurrence still occures kindly look for money then pack out from that compound.

Her death isn't natural.....she was killed!
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by KaptainAfrika: 11:04pm On May 23, 2020
Simple. I told the ghost to bring its own contribution for the rent, service charge and one or two things needed to make the house conducive - IT just hissed , called me stingy and packed out saying "In saner climes, you will be afraid of me, but here we are in Nigeria, no sense of fear for the death. I don't know what's going sef! Be like say I go japa go Canada."....and that was the end of the parasitic ghost living in my apartment.

Try it, it works.

Cloud699999:
Good morning Nairalander,

It all started Last week When a neighbor next to my apartment died without nobody noticing for 2 days until she started smelling. We didn't actually suspect that it was from her room until someone came looking for her because she wasn't answering her phone, which was still ringing inside and the door was locked from the inside that was how we knew she was dead, already swollen because the last time we saw was Sunday night and we didn't know untill Tuesday that she was dead.

All this happened last week. Later that Tueday family and friends with police came to evacuate her corpse. No foul play or any struggle seems she died in her sleep. She was young and a very playful lady and lively. She is 36 years old single mother and she lives.

So the haunting started 2 days later. The First one happened around 2am, My girlfriend said she saw someone looking like standing by the door outside just staring straight at her, there was no light and the window was open, so when she pointed torch light she saw nothing but when she switch the torch light, she saw the shadow of the same person. That really scared shit out of me because she later told me in the morning.

The second was last night. Someone was banging seriously on the toilet window because it's an iron window. The banging continue for almost 3hours. It was double banging as if someone was knocking hard. I doubt it was someone when I try I check I couldn't find anyone there, few minute later the banging continue till around 4.30am when mosque call out for prayer. And I could here some here some sound like someone walking in the next room where she died, no one was home. Her sister refuse to sleep in the room so it was locked.

Please help, how can I get rid of this unwanted disturbances. I don't know what to do. This last night scare me to the bone. The funniest thing. No one heard this banging except me. The other neighbors have different theory.

Anyone experience this kind of thing before? How did you handle it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by GerogeI(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2020
Is it possible she is an Astral Traveller,
Lost her way, body died, then later found her way home only to see you guys have evacuated the body.

She is now banging in your windows as she is locked out to the great beyond. Ha ha grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 23, 2020
Cloud699999:

It all started Last week When a neighbor next to my apartment died without nobody noticing for 2 days until she started smelling. We didn't actually suspect that it was from her room until someone came looking for her because she wasn't answering her phone, which was still ringing inside and the door was locked from the inside that was how we knew she was dead, already swollen because the last time we saw was Sunday night and we didn't know untill Tuesday that she was dead.

All this happened last week. Later that Tueday family and friends with police came to evacuate her corpse. No foul play or any struggle seems she died in her sleep. She was young and a very playful lady and lively. She is 36 years old single mother and she lives.

So the haunting started 2 days later. The First one happened around 2am, My girlfriend said she saw someone looking like standing by the door outside just staring straight at her, there was no light and the window was open, so when she pointed torch light she saw nothing but when she switch the torch light, she saw the shadow of the same person. That really scared shit out of me because she later told me in the morning.

The second was last night. Someone was banging seriously on the toilet window because it's an iron window. The banging continue for almost 3hours. It was double banging as if someone was knocking hard. I doubt it was someone when I try I check I couldn't find anyone there, few minute later the banging continue till around 4.30am when mosque call out for prayer. And I could here some here some sound like someone walking in the next room where she died, no one was home. Her sister refuse to sleep in the room so it was locked.

Please help, how can I get rid of this unwanted disturbances. I don't know what to do. This last night scare me to the bone. The funniest thing. No one heard this banging except me. The other neighbors have different theory.

you guys are just hallucinating. Nothing more.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 23, 2020
Wahala.

After reading your horror-tale, now I can't sleep. It is like someone is banging the gate downstairs here too. Why on earth did I read something like this in the middle of the night?

Cloud699999:

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by funkycherub(f): 11:05pm On May 23, 2020
Smudge your house with sage. Sage removes energies of the departed

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Polyflexzy(m): 11:05pm On May 23, 2020
bluefilm:

Just hold on for a while.

You will continue to experience paranormal activities like that until she is buried.

Her soul is still in limbo and she is dying to cross over and this is making her spirit restless as she can't find peace.

At the time such a thing happened to a neighbor of mine whose co-tenant died in an accident, it was hell for him.

The spirit will just come and be causing disturbances.

All the other tenants who couldn't take it anymore just had to run away from the compound.

My guy just couldn't take it anymore so the next time he experienced such paranormal disturbances, he just confronted the ghost and told him that he should be aware that he is just disturbing them for nothing because they are not the ones that killed him.

I think the whole strange experience stopped as from that day.

So you might as well try to address the ghost by reminding her that you guys are not responsible for her death!

This world is full of mysteries.

Bro, I fear your friend.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by samcus(m): 11:06pm On May 23, 2020
Pls be diplomatic when telling them
Cloud699999:

I'm going to tell her in a bit..
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by bluefilm: 11:07pm On May 23, 2020
Polyflexzy:

Bro, I fear your friend.

He just had to man up.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 23, 2020
Slimranky:
Hmm well issokay
I remember the year 2007 when my father died
of cardiac arrest after he just finished decking the one story building he was building in the village
He was about moving some of our things from Enugu to villa before he kicked the bucket
I was in an anglican dormitory in Enugu then
But when he died I started hearing rumour's from the village
People claiming they saw my late pop's ghost
in the villa holding a gun and that he was looking for revenge etc
I never believed that stuff
But the rumours all ended after he was buried

Probably after her burial you would stop seeing those sign's
Meanwhile as the first son of my late father people telling me that the house my pop was building in the village and, like three other empty plots bought by my late father rightly belongs to me now etc but I'm never stepping foot on that village again
As a real gee
I believe in making my own money and getting my own landed properties etc
It was all cock and bull story, you were right not believing it. if really they saw your father, why didn't they speak to him, or saw what he was wearing maybe ask him where he bought the gun? grin and i bet your father never had and shot a gun when he was alive, or was a violent man. suddenlly he knows how to shoot and bought himself a gun from ghost land shops. grin who exactly was he planning to shoot?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Airoflaw(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2020
grin Ghost everywhere. Im even suspecting d 2nd commenter... Hope she no follow you come comment for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Airoflaw(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2020
funkycherub:
Smudge your house with sage. Sage removes energies of the departed
too much vampire/horror movie grin
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by geezynoni: 11:08pm On May 23, 2020
Legitdimple:
I know right! TV is on though,I'm gonna watch it until I sleep off. You better don't laugh at me sha,lol
Aii..sleep tight.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by kwasoly(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2020
First you need to give your life to Jesus,
Secondly you need to activate the blood covering over your room,
Lastly saturate your room with worship song or messages ie play them always.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Idzitari1(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2020
I bet u is not u she want to talk to but ur GF, she is trying to pass a message. Get some salt nd pour it all over the area that all u need
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by osazuwa23: 11:09pm On May 23, 2020
I didnt use to believe in sprits untill that experince that happened to me even my dad who a enginer has told me story of how his contract coworkers have seen ghosts late at night when they are working in building s at night embarassed
Carloslehder:

You went to America to get standard education and you still believe in ghost stories,I hope you were self sponsored
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 23, 2020
Call these guys to help you. Trust me they're real, just like your ghost

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by SeriouslySense(m): 11:10pm On May 23, 2020
hmm

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by allenpaul(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2020
Ishilove:
Why do I find this story hard to believe? Why will a ghost haunt you when you didn't have a hand in her death?

Abegi, find another script
. Yeah it's possible I had a similar experience when my late friend passed away,I was later told on his hospital bed he was begging people to help him get my number that he wanted to speak wit me , but for a reason I couldnt understand they didn't give it to him,those were his last wishes,before he died,I saw him almost everyday angry & would be trying to tell me something,

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (36) (Reply)

Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Contact Us Today for Lands,House and other Property Matters in Asaba 09058818181 / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.