Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (120993 Views)

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) / Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by cRobo: 12:00am On May 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Which kind wahala be this? For midnight again?

And I wan go baf like this. And I go still sleep. Na to do vigil till tomorrow. Wetin I find come this thread?

I just tire,

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Austeeenxx: 12:06am On May 20, 2020
I really don't know what brought me to this thread at this time.
Now something is telling me if I look at my bedroom window, there will be someone looking back at me.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:06am On May 20, 2020
VickyRotex:

Abeg I no wan laugh. shey you no see the title before you enter the thread?

no fear. go sleep. kiss kiss

Come follow me sleep naw. embarassed
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Yewandequeen(f): 12:22am On May 20, 2020
Austeeenxx:
I really don't know what brought me to this thread at this time.
Now something is telling me if I look at my bedroom window, there will be someone looking back at me.
Me self

24 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 12:23am On May 20, 2020
This be some Sam & Dean Winchester Kinda Vibe, Burn the Corpse.

10 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by leetylee: 12:25am On May 20, 2020
Maybe you are paranoid...
If you are a catholic get ur liturgy book or book of common prayer for exorcism or try to get close to her through a medium she might wanna tell u sum... Buh I wonder why she didnt appear to u in ur dream sef

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Akanoaaa(m): 12:39am On May 20, 2020
Nothing serious here, its common especially if she was someone that like you when she was alive. She's just trying to get your attention. Ghosts fears living souls the same way we fear them. Whenever she start disturbing again, just call her by her name and tell her that you are not the one who killed her and she should look for her killer elsewhere and she should stop disturbing you and anytime she repeat the same thing again she will see your anger and she will not like whatever you will do to her. Just say all that with bold voice, I promise you she will never disturb you again.

10 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 1:03am On May 20, 2020
Cloud699999:

There is no way we could know, because her Netdoor was open, indicating she wasn't around. The odour was not so strong, we thought it was a dead rat. When her small phone was ringing we didn't even know it's from her room. Shes an adult, age 36years. Everyone thought maybe she went out early, because she does go out early before anyone is up.
What if she was killed through suffocation or soft strangulation by a visitor who left the net door open?

Well you are not family, she is just your neighbor so I suggest you don't overreact to her death before you become a suspect which actually you and your girlfriend are in the real sense of it. undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by samler(m): 1:06am On May 20, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I am not trying to dispute your claims.

But if a ghost bangs on your window, and only you heard it, then there is a problem.

Ghosts cannot move material things around and only one material body (a human being) will hear it.

Since you said there were loud banging, then some other people should have heard it too. How come only you heard it?

There is something really wrong.

Ghosts are immaterial. When they deal with material objects, it doesn't happen in the immaterial world. It happens in our own world.

Hmmm,seems you're a professor of ghosts
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by VickyRotex(f): 1:07am On May 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Come follow me sleep naw. embarassed

grin Oya I dey with you in Spirit. kiss kiss
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Akanoaaa(m): 1:14am On May 20, 2020
cavendishbaba:
The Bible already said that it is appointed for man to die once, and after this judgment. The dead has no business with the living, as there is a big barrier between them.

Too much of watching Nollywood movies coupled with the fact that, the lady died very close to your apartment, has led to these imaginations that are not real.

You don't know anything and people like you won't shut their mouths. Even when Jesus was resurrected, He had to asked His followers to touch Him so they can be sure He's the one and not ghost.

So if you believe there is nothing like ghost, I pity you.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by cutievik: 1:27am On May 20, 2020
manlawal:
Cloud699999
I once had similar experience when I lost my mum , in fact we saw her shadow and hear the foot step , she will always come at exact time we close at shop and come home. I will advice you to burn incent every night Yoruba call it turari. What happen is she yet to be aware of her demise because I don't think she died of a natural death , couple with the fact that if she have children she might coming to check on them as they always come every Thursday evening to check on their child before they finally depart. What you are experiencing is a tip of an ice berg to what she saw.
Tell us na embarassedAbeg..
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Judybash93(m): 1:47am On May 20, 2020
Lamanii22:
Maybe she wants you to revenge her death or want to tell you something important... You guys were supposed to organise candlelight/night to chase away the dead....

LMAO!!! You can't be serious

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Judybash93(m): 1:48am On May 20, 2020
BurnStoner:
This be some Sam & Dean Winchester Kinda Vibe, Burn the Corpse.

Person wey sabi...i don watch am till season 15 grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by cavendishbaba(m): 1:57am On May 20, 2020
Akanoaaa:

You don't know anything and people like you won't shut their mouths. Even when Jesus was resurrected, He had to asked His followers to touch Him so they can be sure He's the one and not ghost.

So if you believe there is nothing like ghost, I pity you.

Mr know all, Have you seen a ghost before?? Obviously not. How does a ghost look like?? Powdered face with white garment Or black garment...All these are heresies from the useless Nollywood movies you keep on watching!!!

My point is this, whether there is something like ghost or not, there is a barrier between the living and the dead. The dead cannot interact with the living and vice versa. Whatever you choose to believe is your business.

14 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Judybash93(m): 2:01am On May 20, 2020
Can we rule out the possibility of you hallucinating?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Robnectar(m): 3:09am On May 20, 2020
cRobo:

what's 999?

Yoruba and some abokis call is turari, u can buy it from all these abokis, is just a sticks that they light up to chase any unwanted spirit in ur sorounding

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 3:16am On May 20, 2020
ghost haunting only happens in white people"s homes cheesy
i am not going to believe that any ghost haunting happened in any house in the supurbs of lagos or ph.maybe u watch too much horror movies and its affecting ur psyche cheesy.
it will be hilarious a black man telling me his house is haunted cheesy
leave that crap for white ppl who believe in ghost hauntings and alien abductions grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 3:19am On May 20, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
If the ghost bang the gate again then bang the ghost
how will a ghost have the capacity to bang a gate sef cheesy.is it in the flesh or what? cheesy. abeg all these stories is just in op"s imagination

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Bobbyjay001(m): 4:11am On May 20, 2020
Lamanii22:
Maybe she wants you to revenge her death or want to tell you something important... You guys were supposed to organise candlelight/night to chase away the dead....

Does candle light / night chase away ghosts? Ie that its significant?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by TheSourcerer: 5:18am On May 20, 2020
Cloud699999:
Good morning Nairalander,

It all started Last week When a neighbor next to my apartment died without nobody noticing for 2days until she started smelling. We didnt actually suspect that it was from her room until someone came looking for her because she wasn't answering her phone, which was still ringing inside and the door was locked from the inside that was how we knew she was dead, already swollen because the last time we saw was Sunday night and we didn't know untill Tuesday that she was dead. All this happened last week. Later that tueday family and friends with police came to evacuate her corpse. No foul play or any struggle seems she died in her sleep. She was young and a very playful lady and lively. She is 36 years old single mother and she lives

So the haunting started 2days later. The First one happened around 2am, My girlfriend said she saw someone looking like standing by the door outside just staring straight at her, there was no light and the window was open, so when she pointed torch light she saw nothing but when she switch the torch light, she saw the shadow of the same person. That really scared shit out of me because she later told me in the morning.

The second was last night. Someone was banging seriously on the toilet window because its a iron window. The banging continue for almost 3hours. It was double banging as if someone was knocking hard. I doubt it was someone when I try I check I couldn't find anyone there, few minute later the banging continue till around 4.30am when mosque call out for prayer. And I could here some here some sound like someone walking in the next room where she died, no one was home. Her sister refuse to sleep in the room so it was locked.

Please help, how can get rid of this unwanted disturbances. I don't know what to do. This last night scare me to the bone. The funniest thing. No one heard this banging except me. The other neighbors have different theory.

Anyone experience this kind of thing before? How did you handle it?

Cc Lalasticlala
I am at expert at hauntings , do you have moonwater ?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by ibiba55(m): 5:27am On May 20, 2020
Cloud699999:

Script you say. This is real. I pray my experience doesn't happen to you. I have never felt do way I do, praying for daylight.

Sir, I think there is evil spirit around. Go to a living church for counseling.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by SenecaTheYonger: 6:04am On May 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Which kind wahala be this? For midnight again?

And I wan go baf like this. And I go still sleep. Na to do vigil till tomorrow. Wetin I find come this thread?

Don’t sleep alone this night. They’re coming!
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Damfostopper(m): 6:28am On May 20, 2020
Thank goodness I just read it this morning........ can't imagine if I saw this thread for night.... it would have been a catastrophe

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by KosiGee(m): 6:31am On May 20, 2020
Cloud699999:

Kill ke, we didn't discover she was dead until 2days later. Everywhere was smelling. No sign of struggle. When her sister came and discover the door was close inside. I was the first that suggested we check through the window. That's how I saw her laying on the bed and the odour was strong.

It’s all in your head. You are hallucinating and seeing and hearing things that are not there because of the trauma you went through.

You didn’t experience all these for the two days that she died and you guys started perceiving the stench! Your problem started after you witnessed that.

I think you need to move from there.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Futurejoy(f): 6:54am On May 20, 2020
Cloud699999:
Good morning Nairalander,

It all started Last week When a neighbor next to my apartment died without nobody noticing for 2days until she started smelling. We didnt actually suspect that it was from her room until someone came looking for her because she wasn't answering her phone, which was still ringing inside and the door was locked from the inside that was how we knew she was dead, already swollen because the last time we saw was Sunday night and we didn't know untill Tuesday that she was dead. All this happened last week. Later that tueday family and friends with police came to evacuate her corpse. No foul play or any struggle seems she died in her sleep. She was young and a very playful lady and lively. She is 36 years old single mother and she lives

So the haunting started 2days later. The First one happened around 2am, My girlfriend said she saw someone looking like standing by the door outside just staring straight at her, there was no light and the window was open, so when she pointed torch light she saw nothing but when she switch the torch light, she saw the shadow of the same person. That really scared shit out of me because she later told me in the morning.

The second was last night. Someone was banging seriously on the toilet window because its a iron window. The banging continue for almost 3hours. It was double banging as if someone was knocking hard. I doubt it was someone when I try I check I couldn't find anyone there, few minute later the banging continue till around 4.30am when mosque call out for prayer. And I could here some here some sound like someone walking in the next room where she died, no one was home. Her sister refuse to sleep in the room so it was locked.

Please help, how can get rid of this unwanted disturbances. I don't know what to do. This last night scare me to the bone. The funniest thing. No one heard this banging except me. The other neighbors have different theory.

Anyone experience this kind of thing before? How did you handle it?

Cc Lalasticlala
When people die when they aren’t supposed to, they tend to haunt where they live. But since you said that she died a natural death , you can’t be certain. Just pray and then later call her name tell her to stop disturbing you that you didn’t kill her, tell her she is dead and dead people are supposed to stop exiting when they die.
Speak to your landlord, they are supposed to bring in a strong man of God to cast away her spirit from that place so that the next occupant don’t end up getting so haunted or better still, pack out of the house before you become traumatized.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Lamanii22(f): 7:00am On May 20, 2020
Bobbyjay001:

Does candle light / night chase away ghosts? Ie that its significant?

That should be the essence... So the ghost can be far from you.....

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Futurejoy(f): 7:09am On May 20, 2020
Cloud699999:

Kill ke, we didn't discover she was dead until 2days later. Everywhere was smelling. No sign of struggle. When her sister came and discover the door was close inside. I was the first that suggested we check through the window. That's how I saw her laying on the bed and the odour was strong.
People get poisoned, people act normal then when they get into their house they commit suicide, people choke and die , people get sick and die in their sleep, people get cardiac arrest and die in their sleep......I can go on and on. She could have died from one of the reasons I mentioned above.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Zane2point4(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2020
Osobi32:
ghost don't hang around their old environment without a strong reason..... Just leave the place before she gets very aggressive. She's already making physical contact it's simply means she can harm. Be smart here
You're wrong if you dont have any idea about paranormal activities stop misleading ppl.

She died suddenly and yet to know shes dead,hence the haunting of her home.until a force move her to the afterlife this event might continue.
She's harmless though,only a cleansing might take her away.

20 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Olochee: 7:17am On May 20, 2020
Only Mr Cosmos from 225 katakatstreet fit explain this stuff... Centino.. Abeg help me tell Mr Cosmos...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Contact Us Today for Lands,House and other Property Matters in Asaba 09058818181 / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.