Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (120650 Views)

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) / Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ishilove: 9:09pm On May 19, 2020
AuroraB:
...indeed undecided
Op, don't mind these people bent on dismissing your experience as nothing. You already know who they truly are.
We all can't be naive like some of you.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Cloud699999: 9:10pm On May 19, 2020
Ishilove:
Why do I find this story hard to believe? Why will a ghost haunt you when you didn't have a hand in her death?

Abegi, find another script

Script you say. This is real. I pray my experience doesn't happen to you. I have never felt do way I do, praying for daylight.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by AuroraB(f): 9:11pm On May 19, 2020
Ishilove:

We all can't be naive like some of you.
Odiegwu undecided

8 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ishilove: 9:15pm On May 19, 2020
Cloud699999:

Script you say. This is real. I pray my experience doesn't happen to you.
In my experience ghosts don't hang around and start harassing the living that had no hand in their death unless there is a satanic connection somewhere. So it is either this story is a figment of your rich imagination, or whatever is harassing you is connected to the house through occultic avenues. That lady is gone so the thing banging the gate is demonic.

Assuming this is real.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by ProfAmaben(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2020
Ghosts don't exist! She knows that someone died so it's natural for imaginations to go wild and play tricks on her

5 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Cloud699999: 9:19pm On May 19, 2020
Ishilove:

In my experience ghosts don't hang around and start harassing the living that had no hand in their death unless there is a satanic connection somewhere. So it is either this story is a figment of your rich imagination, or whatever is harassing is connected to the house through occultic avenues. That lady is gone so the thing banging the gate is demonic.

Assuming this is real.

It was never a figment of my imagination. It was real. Even her sister can't explain something she saw and the present she felt that scared her to her bone.

This experience happened around 2am to around 4.30pm there was no light. I know what I heard. When I shouted stop, the banging stop for a moment then continue.

I have never feel terrified in my like this experience before.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Cloud699999: 9:25pm On May 19, 2020
GeniusWeb:
Someone close to you died and you didn't notice for 2 days until someone came to ask after her, I think that's where the problem come from, she's not happy with you guys..

There is no way we could know, because her Netdoor was open, indicating she wasn't around. The odour was not so strong, we thought it was a dead rat. When her small phone was ringing we didn't even know it's from her room. Shes an adult, age 36years. Everyone thought maybe she went out early, because she does go out early before anyone is up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ishilove: 9:33pm On May 19, 2020
Cloud699999:

It was never a figment of my imagination. It was real. Even her sister can't explain something she saw and the present she felt that scared her to her bone.

This experience happened around 2am to around 4.30pm there was no light. I know what I heard. When I shouted stop, the banging stop for a moment then continue.

I have never feel terrified in my like this experience before.
Then you tell it that there is no communion or association between Christ and Belial, then order it to leave and go haunt somewhere else in the mighty name of Jesus. Which kain fear dey worry you? Don't you know you have been given the power to subdue all things? Abi are you the Sunday Sunday Christian wey no dey read Bible? cheesy

Fear fear

18 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Cloud699999: 9:36pm On May 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Then you tell it that there is no communion or association between Christ and Belial, then order it to leave and go haunt somewhere else in the mighty name of Jesus. Which kain fear dey worry you? Don't you know you have been given the power to subdue all things? Abi are you the Sunday Sunday Christian wey no dey read Bible? cheesy

Fear fear

Thank you.. I go fear.. I don Dey inside lock myself buy candle and 999

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Dreyton36: 9:42pm On May 19, 2020
Every dead body who happens to disturb later on has something attached to it
If she's still disturbing that much it means it wasn't an ordinary death , probably poisoned, or she was Bewitched somehow in a spiritual way

Get a picture of photograph of her
Buy a cylinder and some cabad
And blow it , she'll never disturb again , you've just successfully chained her till eternity buy u most get enough mind to run am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Issaboss(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2020
Centino boss come and explain here. Biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by authentic18: 9:51pm On May 19, 2020
Lamanii22:
Maybe she wants you to revenge her death or want to tell you something important... You guys were supposed to organise candlelight/night to chase away the dead....
Oh really. I didn’t know this
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by odinson1(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2020
scary but i think it's just your minds playing tricks on you since supernatural being do not exist

Visit a psychologist please

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by kingxsamz(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2020
No be only ghost grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 19, 2020
Gee64:
My own story:
When my father died, his voice was still heard in the room singing hymns to God for 7 days like he did when he was alive. He was even heard praying for his children. Everyone in the house always sat still between 1am and 2am listening until it finally stopped after 7 days!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by kingxsamz(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2020
Cloud699999:

Script you say. This is real. I pray my experience doesn't happen to you. I have never felt do way I do, praying for daylight.

Ghosts don't exist bro...
Next time you hear such banging noise, go outside and look for the idiot that is disturbing your peace.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by yommexe(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2020
Cloud699999:
Good morning Nairalander,

It all started Last week When a neighbor next to my apartment died without nobody noticing for 2days until she started smelling. We didnt actually suspect that it was from her room until someone came looking for her because she wasn't answering her phone, which was still ringing inside and the door was locked from the inside that was how we knew she was dead, already swollen because the last time we saw was Sunday night and we didn't know untill Tuesday that she was dead. All this happened last week. Later that tueday family and friends with police came to evacuate her corpse. No foul play or any struggle seems she died in her sleep. She was young and a very playful lady and lively. She is 36 years old single mother and she lives

So the haunting started 2days later. The First one happened around 2am, My girlfriend said she saw someone looking like standing by the door outside just staring straight at her, there was no light and the window was open, so when she pointed torch light she saw nothing but when she switch the torch light, she saw the shadow of the same person. That really scared shit out of me because she later told me in the morning.

The second was last night. Someone was banging seriously on the toilet window because its a iron window. The banging continue for almost 3hours. It was double banging as if someone was knocking hard. I doubt it was someone when I try I check I couldn't find anyone there, few minute later the banging continue till around 4.30am when mosque call out for prayer. And I could here some here some sound like someone walking in the next room where she died, no one was home. Her sister refuse to sleep in the room so it was locked.

Please help, how can get rid of this unwanted disturbances. I don't know what to do. This last night scare me to the bone. The funniest thing. No one heard this banging except me. The other neighbors have different theory.

Anyone experience this kind of thing before? How did you handle it?

Cc Lalasticlala

Shadow of the dead ? Impossible
Spirit doesn’t have a shadow !

If you don’t have any connection with the dead she can never hunt you ! Except she’s trying to communicate a message to you if you have connection.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by buchi4action(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2020
hmmmmmmm
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Rickmann: 10:43pm On May 19, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
I think she's trying to communicate with someone, or reveal the events that led to her demise. Could have been a poisoning, you say she was found swollen.
Call a priest to cleanse the property with holy water.
And always say your prayers before going to bed.

exactly what I think too...she definitely trying to tell someone something that could have led to her death. And maybe the frequent disturbance means it's u cos u guys we're close. Obviously she didn't die of a natural cause. Don't be scared if u are clean. Just meet any sound man of God around you and tell him everything.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by SirMichael1: 10:54pm On May 19, 2020
Na wah. I've been reading horror stories since today. Wetin dey sup?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Edojoma(m): 10:54pm On May 19, 2020
Her spirit is still wandering,, dey need to bury her on time so she can rest.... It seems she died b4 her time, she is not happy, ask those really close to her, dey must b experiencing something as well...

Maybe she is mad dat nobody checked on her b4 she died n dissapointed in her friends...just light a candle n say a prayer of repose for her spirit, den apologise to her for checking up on her... Finish,and tell her to stop disturbing u, den annoint ur room round n corridor with anything natural like salt, olive oil, holy water....case close..

Afterall nor b u kill her,, d dead do not suffer d living to pass....

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Fidelismaria: 11:01pm On May 19, 2020
Lol

Funny comments
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by cRobo: 11:16pm On May 19, 2020
Robnectar:
buy 1pack of 999 and light it up every night to chase her away with d scent and thank me later cool

what's 999?

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by cRobo: 11:20pm On May 19, 2020
Cloud699999:

I'm going to tell her in a bit..

dont tell her people about your experience otherwise they might have a misconception that you know something about their daughter demise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Babamide(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2020
She apparently tried to reach out to you guys while struggling before she died and you guys didn't hear her. But una no try at all, you didn't see a close neighbors for a whole day and I'm pretty sure you must have heard her phone ring with no response from her

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by seanwilliam(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2020
Cyberfreak:

Hi
Do you know what would make someone wake up at 12 o clock at night everytime no matter the time or place they fell asleep?
I'm not a spiritual person, but I feel that your body is used to it.. like me now no matter the time I sleep, I will always wake up between 2;15 to 2:30.. everyday .. so I think say na because I'm used it so body don adapt

10 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 19, 2020
I feel you bro

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:37pm On May 19, 2020
Which kind wahala be this? For midnight again?

And I wan go baf like this. And I go still sleep. Na to do vigil till tomorrow. Wetin I find come this thread?

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by manlawal(m): 11:43pm On May 19, 2020
Cloud699999
I once had similar experience when I lost my mum , in fact we saw her shadow and hear the foot step , she will always come at exact time we close at shop and come home. I will advice you to burn incent every night Yoruba call it turari. What happen is she yet to be aware of her demise because I don't think she died of a natural death , couple with the fact that if she have children she might coming to check on them as they always come every Thursday evening to check on their child before they finally depart. What you are experiencing is a tip of an ice berg to what she saw.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by VickyRotex(f): 11:53pm On May 19, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Which kind wahala be this? For midnight again?

And I wan go baf like this. And I go still sleep. Na to do vigil till tomorrow. Wetin I find come this thread?

Abeg I no wan laugh. shey you no see the title before you enter the thread?

no fear. go sleep. kiss kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Contact Us Today for Lands,House and other Property Matters in Asaba 09058818181 / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN BUILDING DESIGNS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.