Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (120664 Views)

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) / Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by ObaOfUyo: 12:27pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
OlawaleBammie:

Who knows, maybe na hin gf poison her...

The heart of a woman is desperately wicked
[/s]
Relax your fears buddy
Not all women are like your sisters

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by OlawaleBammie: 1:55pm On May 23, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s] Relax your fears buddy Not all women are like your sisters
Sure!! u re right bro

BUT SOME ARE WORST AND DEADLY JUST LIKE UR SISTERS

5 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by ObaOfUyo: 2:05pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
OlawaleBammie:

Sure!! u re right bro

BUT SOME ARE WORST AND DEADLY JUST LIKE UR SISTERS
[/s]
You are absolutely correct
Now please go back to making love to your hands.
Ewu

7 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by OlawaleBammie: 3:08pm On May 23, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s] You are absolutely correct Now please go back to making love to your hands. Ewu
Eranko buruku.
Elede grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by mechanics(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2020
Lamanii22:
Maybe she wants you to revenge her death or want to tell you something important... You guys were supposed to organise candlelight/night to chase away the dead....
why candle light when he's not the one that killed her?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2020
Realadey:
Mr Man,all u need is prayer and that's all
Yes o.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2020
Wake up in the night and fire prayer, infact for you to be sleeping with your girl friend is a distraction o, the prayer won't work, first of all give your life to Christ by confessing past sins, then pray not to go back to those sins and continue reading the Word of God, then your prayers will be answered, pray with powerful Bible references, like Psalms 91, 23. Etc, and I believe once she's buried she won't disturb you.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by cray91(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2020
We're not Ghost Haunters But from the look of things judging from how you narrated the story
The lady spirit was just unrest and willing to let someone know of her dead body within the room
It's normal bro just that its always family members spirits go disturb and appear to like that
in your own case i would just say she probably made appearance for awareness to let you know or someone near her room aware of what happend to her in the room
Cloud699999:
Good morning Nairalander,

It all started Last week When a neighbor next to my apartment died without nobody noticing for 2 days until she started smelling. We didn't actually suspect that it was from her room until someone came looking for her because she wasn't answering her phone, which was still ringing inside and the door was locked from the inside that was how we knew she was dead, already swollen because the last time we saw was Sunday night and we didn't know untill Tuesday that she was dead.

All this happened last week. Later that Tueday family and friends with police came to evacuate her corpse. No foul play or any struggle seems she died in her sleep. She was young and a very playful lady and lively. She is 36 years old single mother and she lives.

So the haunting started 2 days later. The First one happened around 2am, My girlfriend said she saw someone looking like standing by the door outside just staring straight at her, there was no light and the window was open, so when she pointed torch light she saw nothing but when she switch the torch light, she saw the shadow of the same person. That really scared shit out of me because she later told me in the morning.

The second was last night. Someone was banging seriously on the toilet window because it's an iron window. The banging continue for almost 3hours. It was double banging as if someone was knocking hard. I doubt it was someone when I try I check I couldn't find anyone there, few minute later the banging continue till around 4.30am when mosque call out for prayer. And I could here some here some sound like someone walking in the next room where she died, no one was home. Her sister refuse to sleep in the room so it was locked.

Please help, how can I get rid of this unwanted disturbances. I don't know what to do. This last night scare me to the bone. The funniest thing. No one heard this banging except me. The other neighbors have different theory.

Anyone experience this kind of thing before? How did you handle it?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by kollysnut(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2020
Cloud699999:

It all started Last week When a neighbor next to my apartment died without nobody noticing for 2 days until she started smelling. We didn't actually suspect that it was from her room until someone came looking for her because she wasn't answering her phone, which was still ringing inside and the door was locked from the inside that was how we knew she was dead, already swollen because the last time we saw was Sunday night and we didn't know untill Tuesday that she was dead.

All this happened last week. Later that Tueday family and friends with police came to evacuate her corpse. No foul play or any struggle seems she died in her sleep. She was young and a very playful lady and lively. She is 36 years old single mother and she lives.

So the haunting started 2 days later. The First one happened around 2am, My girlfriend said she saw someone looking like standing by the door outside just staring straight at her, there was no light and the window was open, so when she pointed torch light she saw nothing but when she switch the torch light, she saw the shadow of the same person. That really scared shit out of me because she later told me in the morning.

The second was last night. Someone was banging seriously on the toilet window because it's an iron window. The banging continue for almost 3hours. It was double banging as if someone was knocking hard. I doubt it was someone when I try I check I couldn't find anyone there, few minute later the banging continue till around 4.30am when mosque call out for prayer. And I could here some here some sound like someone walking in the next room where she died, no one was home. Her sister refuse to sleep in the room so it was locked.

Please help, how can I get rid of this unwanted disturbances. I don't know what to do. This last night scare me to the bone. The funniest thing. No one heard this banging except me. The other neighbors have different theory.

She wants to tell the cure to covid 19 and where the looted funds are........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by yvelchstores(f): 10:06pm On May 23, 2020
funny you mentioned it ,I have had experience of several bangs on the main entrance,thinking armed robbers had invaded the compoundI called the gateman and he said he heard nothing. when I summoned the courage to come outside,still thinking it was robbers, my neighbor was even watching TV with his family. I never considered that it could be a ghost but me I am not scared of any nonsense ghost.it didn't happen again tho.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 23, 2020
Cloud699999:

Pray

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by psychologist(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2020
I don't know if it's normal that I find this post and many others silly...

Simply, there's no ghost anywhere, the issue started from your friend that painted a mental picture of something not existent on your memory....

You just visualizing your imaginations...

7 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Changethechain: 10:08pm On May 23, 2020
Yes i have experienced this before...if you are a xtian, take an anointing oil ,speak into it. ..like open the bottle and say something like "holy ghost i invite u inside this bottle in christ name" use the oil to form an edge over your perimeter..do it and thank me later
Cloud699999:

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Kyrx(m): 10:09pm On May 23, 2020
shocked shocked

The attentions of Ed and Lorraine Warren are needed in your house.

Quick advice, don't give in to fears, demons and ungodly spirits feed on it. Before they get latched onto you, you better move out of there or seek spiritual guidance from an intercessor.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Arturitoroman: 10:10pm On May 23, 2020
the conjuring
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by RapistOnBail: 10:10pm On May 23, 2020
Wetin carry me read this thing this night! embarassed

17 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by atandaoriyomi23: 10:12pm On May 23, 2020
What’s the title of this movie

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by MyGallery: 10:13pm On May 23, 2020
Tell her to leave the apartment as she has no business with the appointment again and she's no longer wanted there
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Halogenabdul(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2020
Cloud699999:

Are you a Muslim, if yes, meet imam for Rukuya or play Suratul Bakara on ur phone throughout the night continuesly or u can download Muslim call to prayer (azan) and put it in repetition play till daybreak before inviting Mallam.

her ghost isn't the one disturbing but she was rather involved in some deep evil that the demons are she's involved with are disturbing.

if u observe, the call to prayer chases demons away so it's chased it away.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Mydazz(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2020
Cloud699999:

Not really Close, but she was so close to my Girlfriend that sometimes she sleep in my apartment when I'm not around.

That's simale then,....... the Ghost thought you are not around, the next time she comes just shout I Am Around Oh

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by chlowi(f): 10:14pm On May 23, 2020
Jerkules:
There's a hidden secret inside that her room
I suggest you guys open up that room and search thoroughly
She has a message for you guys
Be very careful cos the person who killed her

IS HUNGRY FOR MORE cry

this scared me really

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by petitejolie(f): 10:14pm On May 23, 2020
Lamanii22:
Maybe she wants you to revenge her death or want to tell you something important... You guys were supposed to organise candlelight/night to chase away the dead....
is that wat candle light is for? U mean it chases away d dead
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ayt27(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2020
Cloud699999:

I know what I heard. Her shadow outside the window? When everywhere was dark and the moon was shining.

Bro, here's what you do regardless of your religion

Whenever you feel the presence of that being, say these words

"It is written, those that call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved,
You wandering Spirit I command you out of this house in Jesus name".

Say those words as many times as you feel that presence, from the first moment you say it you will feel a certain peace around you

Please do it

14 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by folu4real(f): 10:15pm On May 23, 2020
Cloud699999:

Not really Close, but she was so close to my Girlfriend that sometimes she sleep in my apartment when I'm not around.

No wonder. Start saving money to move away from that house or better still go and see a pastor.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Neville660: 10:16pm On May 23, 2020
Cloud699999:

No need to fear, what you are seeing are the objectification of your fears. Simply sleep, and be courageous, and I promise you'll never see the ghost or it won't bother you. Even if you see it coro coro, don't fear. Spirit has something for people that are courageous, they respect them.

And if you're with God, you're courageous, and they'll fear you and not disturb you.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by merits(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2020
Cloud699999:

The dead is gone for ever,it's just an imagination and memory of her givien you nightmare.relax your mind and pray nothing will happen so far you are not the one that killed her.

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by 1miccza: 10:16pm On May 23, 2020
psychologist:
I don't know if it's normal that I find this post and many others silly...

Simply, there's no ghost anywhere, the issue started from your friend that painted a mental picture of something not existent on your memory....

You just visualizing your imaginations...

Pray you don't experience one , if you do, your beliefs will change

9 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by folu4real(f): 10:17pm On May 23, 2020
Ayt27:

Bro, here's what you do regardless of your religion

Whenever you feel the presence of that being, say these words

"It is written, those that call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved,
You wandering Spirit I command you out of this house in Jesus name".

Say those words as many times as you feel that presence, from the first moment you say it you will feel a certain peace around you

Please do it

Good advise

7 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Sheuns(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2020
Cloud699999:

Buy incense (turari), strong one o. Try to get original, go to those those Alfa’s that sell them. Try to always keep it on.

That spirit isn’t her ghost. It’s some jinns using that to scare you. The incense and prayer will send it away. If you can engage it in talks, you can shout at it to send it away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (36) (Reply)

Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Contact Us Today for Lands,House and other Property Matters in Asaba 09058818181 / BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN BUILDING DESIGNS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.