Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (120973 Views)

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) / Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Joemetry(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2020
Cloud699999:
Good morning Nairalander,

It all started Last week When a neighbor next to my apartment died without nobody noticing for 2 days until she started smelling. We didn't actually suspect that it was from her room until someone came looking for her because she wasn't answering her phone, which was still ringing inside and the door was locked from the inside that was how we knew she was dead, already swollen because the last time we saw was Sunday night and we didn't know untill Tuesday that she was dead.

All this happened last week. Later that Tueday family and friends with police came to evacuate her corpse. No foul play or any struggle seems she died in her sleep. She was young and a very playful lady and lively. She is 36 years old single mother and she lives.

So the haunting started 2 days later. The First one happened around 2am, My girlfriend said she saw someone looking like standing by the door outside just staring straight at her, there was no light and the window was open, so when she pointed torch light she saw nothing but when she switch the torch light, she saw the shadow of the same person. That really scared shit out of me because she later told me in the morning.

The second was last night. Someone was banging seriously on the toilet window because it's an iron window. The banging continue for almost 3hours. It was double banging as if someone was knocking hard. I doubt it was someone when I try I check I couldn't find anyone there, few minute later the banging continue till around 4.30am when mosque call out for prayer. And I could here some here some sound like someone walking in the next room where she died, no one was home. Her sister refuse to sleep in the room so it was locked.

Please help, how can I get rid of this unwanted disturbances. I don't know what to do. This last night scare me to the bone. The funniest thing. No one heard this banging except me. The other neighbors have different theory.

Anyone experience this kind of thing before? How did you handle it?

Call a Catholic priest, tell him everything that happened don't omit any detail.

Pray the rosary if you can.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by AdaGod1(f): 10:18pm On May 23, 2020
bro your mind is messing up with you.

Nothing like ghosts

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by chlowi(f): 10:18pm On May 23, 2020
DenreleDave:

It will happen to u in Jesus name...Heys u better stop that rough play... Better stop it now
grin grin grin fearrrrrrrrr

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by winj: 10:19pm On May 23, 2020
You are lucky because If you say this rubbish in a civilized society you will be sent to a mad house.
ghosts, juju, angel Gabriel, pastor vision...only in 3rd world countries and among the semi literate!

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by raphy(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2020
this kind thing is real

my late mum spirit once Appear to a woman who plant casava on the land we buried her.
the woman said a slim woman appear to her and ask her what are you doing here.she saint she is the owner of the casava. mum said OK then she walks to the place her grave..the woman tried to know who she is by following her n she end up seeing the grave .
.then she said she never knew there was grave here it must be the owner..

that woman is still around..

just say ya prayers n sleep no fear no be u kill her.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by BrainRider: 10:19pm On May 23, 2020
Cloud699999:

It all started Last week When a neighbor next to my apartment died without nobody noticing for 2 days until she started smelling. We didn't actually suspect that it was from her room until someone came looking for her because she wasn't answering her phone, which was still ringing inside and the door was locked from the inside that was how we knew she was dead, already swollen because the last time we saw was Sunday night and we didn't know untill Tuesday that she was dead.

All this happened last week. Later that Tueday family and friends with police came to evacuate her corpse. No foul play or any struggle seems she died in her sleep. She was young and a very playful lady and lively. She is 36 years old single mother and she lives.

So the haunting started 2 days later. The First one happened around 2am, My girlfriend said she saw someone looking like standing by the door outside just staring straight at her, there was no light and the window was open, so when she pointed torch light she saw nothing but when she switch the torch light, she saw the shadow of the same person. That really scared shit out of me because she later told me in the morning.

The second was last night. Someone was banging seriously on the toilet window because it's an iron window. The banging continue for almost 3hours. It was double banging as if someone was knocking hard. I doubt it was someone when I try I check I couldn't find anyone there, few minute later the banging continue till around 4.30am when mosque call out for prayer. And I could here some here some sound like someone walking in the next room where she died, no one was home. Her sister refuse to sleep in the room so it was locked.

Please help, how can I get rid of this unwanted disturbances. I don't know what to do. This last night scare me to the bone. The funniest thing. No one heard this banging except me. The other neighbors have different theory.

Hah!! You've succeeded in making me scared oo
Why didn't I just pass this thread self!!
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by apexx3599: 10:19pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by scriptures01: 10:21pm On May 23, 2020
She is trying to adjust to life in the spirit world, nothing to be alarmed.
After some weeks or so, everything will go to normal.....

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Halogenabdul(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2020
1miccza:

Pray you don't experience one , if you do, your beliefs will change
h
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by KingAzubuike(f): 10:21pm On May 23, 2020
ahnie:
Please kindly leave that compound for few weeks.
But if after few days of your returning back and the strange occurrence still occures kindly look for money then pack out from that compound.

Her death isn't natural.....she was killed!
How you FOOLISHLY jumped into conclusion
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by hahn(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2020
Is there anything like ghost meat peppersoup?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by AdaGod1(f): 10:21pm On May 23, 2020
psychologist:
I don't know if it's normal that I find this post and many others silly...

Simply, there's no ghost anywhere, the issue started from your friend that painted a mental picture of something not existent on your memory....

You just visualizing your imaginations...

gbam
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by wizzytm(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2020
Search for the movie abi documentary Panorama and you'll get your answer
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Halogenabdul(m): 10:22pm On May 23, 2020
1miccza:

Pray you don't experience one , if you do, your beliefs will change
Absolutely
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by sonnie10: 10:22pm On May 23, 2020
It is not good that a man/woman should alone, so pathetic that no one could account for her sudden death. You should be more worried about corona virus in that environment than ghost.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 23, 2020
Cloud699999:

That's ur neighbours Qareen, You need to confront it or e go chase you forever cheesy cheesy

Now, to serious matters, get some Nigella sativa aka black seed, use some charcoal and burn it in ur House for a few days. All these spirits hate the smell of that thing, then go leave you alone.

FYI, it's cheap & readily available, but get the seeds not the grounded powder. Goodluck
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 23, 2020
Ipromote:
Hmmmmm. Following

I help your business grow through social media advertising! See siggy below.

No lie, you sold your conscience abi

Because how could you still be doing business in the midst of ghost?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by madridsta007(m): 10:22pm On May 23, 2020
Cloud699999:

1. She was killed.
2. You need serious prayers.

NB:Ghosts only haunt those who have a hand in their death.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Carloslehder: 10:23pm On May 23, 2020
Too many stupid people roaming this platform ,imagine grown educated people believing in ghost theories, I'm glad to tell y'all your education was a waste of resources and time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by HacheNoire: 10:23pm On May 23, 2020
Do you smoke Marijuana and drink alcohol excessively?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by donMIG(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2020
I swear if u c ghost u no go come here come seek help
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by GamalNasser: 10:23pm On May 23, 2020
Gee64:
My own story:
When my father died, his voice was still heard in the room singing hymns to God for 7 days like he did when he was alive. He was even heard praying for his children. Everyone in the house always sat still between 1am and 2am listening until it finally stopped after 7 days!

Where did this happen
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Tremple8v: 10:23pm On May 23, 2020
She want make una do send off for her , or she forget one of her cloth for your house or any of her properties.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2020
This is what nairaland has become.

Each and every night before the day ends, it's one senseless thread or another to end the day.

This is not an improvement neither is it adding value in anyway to the life of the youths as far as I am concern.

Just my candid opinion.

Bless up folks!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Emmagggg: 10:24pm On May 23, 2020
I will just advice you to be prayerful and also seek the advice of a Pastor and to be Frank if you really give your life to Christ, you have no reason to fear.
Though I walk through the valley is the shadows of death, I shall fear no evil, for God is with me. Psalm 23:4-7

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2020
Ecclesiastes 9:5,6 and 10 tells me that the dead knows nothing. OP is suffering from the fiction of His own imagination or the Devil is trying to lure Him into spiritism. Once He succumbs, He ropes himself more.

Visit jw.org for more scriptural truth.

Modified: Cloud699999 Check this out ... https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/101996569

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Legitdimple(f): 10:24pm On May 23, 2020
Jesu!!! How do I unread this oh,amebo will not kill me oh. How will sleep this night,chai.

E be like say I go run go my neighbour house,please nobody should laugh at me oh,I sabi imagine things....

14 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by sammirano: 10:25pm On May 23, 2020
Man.. Your fear can be felt 500mls away. You need to kill that fear first.
PS: your ghost reactions reminds of a movie 'insidious' ghosts too like to play though. You can check the movie out.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Carloslehder: 10:25pm On May 23, 2020
Gee64:
My own story:
When my father died, his voice was still heard in the room singing hymns to God for 7 days like he did when he was alive. He was even heard praying for his children. Everyone in the house always sat still between 1am and 2am listening until it finally stopped after 7 days!
And none of you recorded it I suppose, your heads is playing you a trick

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by iceboy4752(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2020
Cloud699999:

Did the situation get any better?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Edusouls(m): 10:26pm On May 23, 2020
Are u serious? Don’t joke with everything ma guy..
Gee64:
My own story:
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by KingAzubuike(f): 10:26pm On May 23, 2020
Gee64:
My own story:
You people were only hallucinating. It's normal. With time , it clears off your head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (36) (Reply)

Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Contact Us Today for Lands,House and other Property Matters in Asaba 09058818181 / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.