Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems (33341 Views)

Presidency: Why Buhari Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Femi Adesina / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Dididrumz(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2020
Mayeldah:
Only a fool supports Buhari.

And an EVIL person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by SeverusSnape(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:
Nairaland BMC Branch: This guy is an Ipobian
Cc: helinues seunmsg
Tanko Yakassai is an IPOB miscreant.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 19, 2020
buhari is a collosal faliure in every aspect of leadership but i like whats happenin because we were warned but didnt listen.. Nigerian must learn there lessons the hard way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Dididrumz(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Then Nigerians should repent to escape further punishments.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Datagric(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2020
HeadShot:
sad sad
Stop trying so hard

Have you ever seen the Asaba in ur life... Talk about Niger bridge

Here you are defending a government that feeds school children who aren't in school with more than 600 million naira.. DAILY..

Shame on you... I said shame on you
Don't waste your time on a zom.b they will never change they worship same god which is buba.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by dammywapes(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2020
Confirm
Dididrumz:

Of course Buhari is Useless to Nigeria.
confirm
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2020
donbachi:
No president can fix nigeria except the masses.

vote the right people in and see wonders

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Lastmankc(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2020
042rebel:
Mr Yakassai, speak for yourself.
Enugu- Onitsha and Enugu-Okigwe-PH roads are all wearing new looks, Enugu airport is being upgraded to international status. Our second Niger bridge has taken shape. Buhari may have his weaknesses but he is silently transforming the Southeast.
New look my foot. Keep deceiving yourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by SeverusSnape(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2020
Slynation:
And where are the lies here...?? With this statement, some factions of nairalanders (I mean the ones living in denial) will automatically tag Yakassai an IPOB member.... But those with sense knew governance ain't a rocket science, one cannot give what he doesn't have.... You cannot expect change from someone ruling with a Nepa bill certificate, Just go to Abakiliki today and see massive transformation from a Governor with vision..
helinues will say so, Just wait grin.

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2020
abeg preach for them ojare

yakassai

may God in his infinite mercy deliver Nigerians from hypocrisy, Deceit and selfishness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Realresk(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2020
vedaxcool:
grin grin the same PMB that has finally brought the 2nd Niger Bridge that 16 years of competent Pdo could not bring? The same PMB that has achieved more with less, and has given Nigeria more infrastructure than all of 16 years of PDP could achieved with higher oil prices?

We know it is Alhaji Bringy Bringy that is competent in your eyes.

U have gotten attention.. oya go and take one cabin biscuit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by FlordFlorez(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2020
Buhari is a monumental failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by appliedscience(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2020
HeadShot:
Even the blind can see that Buhari is a failure

Why the traitors of the south are still chanting sai barber should be added as a wonder of the world

It's baffling.... They even had to protect themselves from the marauding Fulani herdsmen
Because they dont trust the federal government they support...

It's mind boggling

If only my igbo brothers knew how we got to this point!! U won't blame the yorubas at al, rather u wud all blame ur uncle Nnamdi Azikuwe!!
He was the short sighted one!! He was the real betrayal!! He joined alliance with the North against awolowo advice!. Awolowo was jailed!!

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Racoon(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2020
In fact, if there are Nigerians that can be exonerated they are the people of the Southeast and South-south; but the North and the Southwest are responsible for our problems today under this regime. I said it right from the beginning that Buhari is not competent and therefore cannot lead.

Now, we are crying. It was our shortsightedness. People did not behave the way they are supposed to behaved when Buhari was looking for power.
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/yakasai-to-nigerians-blame-southwest-north-for-your-sufferings/

Nothing new! Only the blinded mummified zombies are deceived.Tanko Yakassai is an enemy of state

2 Likes

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by SocialJustice: 4:16pm On May 19, 2020
No be small thing jare.

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Idumuje: 4:18pm On May 19, 2020
Without doubt, without equivocation, Buhari heads the worst government ever. His capability is at a level no more than that of a local councilor. His ascendence to power shames us all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by surgical: 4:19pm On May 19, 2020
Kazim88:

He as well as reasonable and free thinking people couldn't much. Even graduate, business owners in Nigeria believed Buhari would turn things around... Alas it is now a proven fact that Nigerian masses are terrible (due to biased tribalistic mindset) in choosing their leaders.
so who is now living with the consequence
You can not plant yam and reap maize
Besides,a stupid people elect a stupid government according to the imam of Peace

4 Likes

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Slynation(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2020
SeverusSnape:

helinues will say so, Just wait grin.

Lol obviously... grin I don't even know how to classify that fellow because he's irredeemable, but trust me he will avoid this thread like a bad habit, just go to the thread with Nmandi Kanu and see how he's littering everywhere with his ignorance..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by kiddkash(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Simplyleo, blunt, Sarrki, mannabbq/vulturegrills, vedaxcool, helinues...

Another IPOB have spoken grin grin grin
buhari have set the bar so low that the next president doesn't have to do much to be considered the best president in our history

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by GeneralPula: 4:22pm On May 19, 2020
donbachi:
No president can fix nigeria except the masses.

That is the truest thing!
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Sermwell(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2020
042rebel:
Mr Yakassai, speak for yourself.
Enugu- Onitsha and Enugu-Okigwe-PH roads are all wearing new looks, Enugu airport is being upgraded to international status. Our second Niger bridge has taken shape. Buhari may have his weaknesses but he is silently transforming the Southeast.
why are you mentioning only south east?? or is yakassai an ipob member??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 19, 2020
Spot on! I thought dude was all nig needed to get it right in (2015) but i was so damn wrooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnng!

He's a GROSS WASTE of my 2015 vote!

Mr audio integrity is all shades of fiasco!

3 Likes

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Emmanuelhector(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2020
vedaxcool:
grin grin the same PMB that has finally brought the 2nd Niger Bridge that 16 years of competent Pdo could not bring? The same PMB that has achieved more with less, and has given Nigeria more infrastructure than all of 16 years of PDP could achieved with higher oil prices?

We know it is Alhaji Bringy Bringy that is competent in your eyes.
Keep disgracing your home

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Ragnnar: 4:25pm On May 19, 2020
wax101:
Nigeria will ONLY become a great nation if her citizens elect their leaders without ethnic and religious sentiments.
The previous administration of GEJ was not perfect & had its shortcomings but Nigeria was seeing a certain level of progress & unity. Then, an old retired general who is a known jihadist, a coupist, an illiterate, a former failed leader arose from his retirement home, came & said he can CHANGE Nigeria.
Sadly, the consequences of the decision Nigerians made in 2015 due to ethnicity and tribalism is what they are now living by.
Man, you're reasonable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by meditator(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Only Jesus can save this country But first we have to separate the goats from the sheeps
Let Yoruba be alone
The tribe of Judah
No, Jesus can't save anyone, only God can.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by helinues: 4:25pm On May 19, 2020
Slynation:

Lol obviously... grin I don't even know how to classify that fellow because he's irredeemable, but trust me he will avoid this thread like a bad habit, just go to the thread with Nmandi Kanu and see how he's littering everywhere with his ignorance..

Is this Ranthq ? grin cheesy
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Gabkosh: 4:27pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:
Yolo...bad will never agree.. They're blinded by their Lord and personal savior..
The rotten maggots called rice he feeds them is the cause of the asslicking.

Even the dead osunbande couldn't help their poor asses.
Rip to the dead tho
When your father does now, you will start screaming yorubas. Wishing osibanjo dead because you come from a nonentity parents. The same way cownu wished buhari dead but instead, buried his own parents same day and he now dead and buried.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by igbarasdynasty: 4:27pm On May 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Only Jesus can save this country
But first we have to separate the goats from the sheeps

Let Yoruba be alone

The tribe of Judah

Which of the Judas Iscariot? Judah? Mad oh grin
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by YorubaKinging: 4:27pm On May 19, 2020
Lol, go and read your book of Revelation how Jesus Christ will come from heaven with his hosts in thier space ship, to save the world from the world government.

The world government will gather thier weapons to fight the "aliens" coming from heaven

He will battle them and he will win because He's the king of Kings and Lord of Lords

meditator:
No, Jesus can't save anyone, only God can.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by rafak: 4:28pm On May 19, 2020
You are insane and egocentric.Every Nigerian knows that our problems are generic or intermediary generated.You cannot bring all the rotten issues of Nigeria to solved immediately. Buhari has never disappointed the mindful Nigerians because hope is not lost.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Sermwell(m): 4:28pm On May 19, 2020
appliedscience:

If only my igbo brothers knew how we got to this point!! U won't blame the yorubas at al, rather u wud all blame ur uncle Nnamdi Azikuwe!!
He was the short sighted one!! He was the real betrayal!! He joined alliance with the North against awolowo advice!. Awolowo was jailed!!
just look at this compound fool!! It was Azikwe who campaigned and spent billions of naira to bring buhari to power in 2015 after he had lost elections on 3 good occasions!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / APC Crisis: Giadom Has Resigned From NWC - Nabena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.