Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,250 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems (33375 Views)

Presidency: Why Buhari Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Femi Adesina / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Maobichek: 8:24pm On May 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
buhari's failure is in-built.

his failure didn't surprise any sane mind.
Hahahaaaaa! " ...is in-built," you are wicked dear, so no hope for Nig till after 2023?

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by ud4u: 8:24pm On May 19, 2020
Is quite unfortunate
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by CAUSTIC002: 8:26pm On May 19, 2020
vedaxcool:
grin grin the same PMB that has finally brought the 2nd Niger Bridge that 16 years of competent Pdo could not bring? The same PMB that has achieved more with less, and has given Nigeria more infrastructure than all of 16 years of PDP could achieved with higher oil prices?

We know it is Alhaji Bringy Bringy that is competent in your eyes.
Of the two popular candidates, Obj knew Atiku would do a better job..

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by dahnimoh(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2020
THE Bible is 100% correct when it says WHATSOEVER YOU SOW, THAT YOU SHALL REAP"

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Maobichek: 8:40pm On May 19, 2020
042rebel:
Mr Yakassai, speak for yourself.
Enugu- Onitsha and Enugu-Okigwe-PH roads are all wearing new looks, Enugu airport is being upgraded to international status. Our second Niger bridge has taken shape. Buhari may have his weaknesses but he is silently transforming the Southeast.
Which Enugu-Onitsha road pls? Enugu airport that was meant to be used last Christmas, shifted to Easter and up till now still locked and may be lock till December. What Buhari did in Enugu airport is economic sabotage.Second Niger bridge that has been politicized and will not be completed even by 2023. SOUTHEAST IS BEING TRANSFORMED, TUFIAKWA!!!

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by TAYO124: 8:46pm On May 19, 2020
Better not to regard this slippery double talkers. After all deception is a mode of operation in Jihad operations for the true Mohammedans Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Lagyaovye33: 8:56pm On May 19, 2020
Buhari will not agree with this until he leaves aso rock b4 his eyes will prove to him.nothing more than what yakassai said

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by fallingsky(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2020
vedaxcool:
grin grin the same PMB that has finally brought the 2nd Niger Bridge that 16 years of competent Pdo could not bring? The same PMB that has achieved more with less, and has given Nigeria more infrastructure than all of 16 years of PDP could achieved with higher oil prices?

We know it is Alhaji Bringy Bringy that is competent in your eyes.

This guy well so? Bros abeg are you normal

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 9:11pm On May 19, 2020
wax101:
Nigeria will ONLY become a great nation if her citizens elect their leaders without ethnic and religious sentiments.
The previous administration of GEJ was not perfect & had its shortcomings but Nigeria was seeing a certain level of progress & unity. Then, an old retired general who is a known jihadist, a coupist, an illiterate, a former failed leader arose from his retirement home, came & said he can CHANGE Nigeria.
Sadly, the consequences of the decision Nigerians made in 2015 due to ethnicity and tribalism is what they are now living by.

shut up. aren't you even ashame of ur self saying there is unity bla bla under gej when people are being killed like chicken. which progress when they collect loan to pay salaries.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

While I won’t dispute Buhari is a failure in general score for reasons majorly beyond his control bt not totally. I wud admit he did fix most of pdp’s uncompleted projects littered all over the country due to fantastical corruption.

Buhari is a failure and Pdp were possibly bigger failures.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Kpartners: 9:14pm On May 19, 2020
Let us give power to Nigerian Jews and watch things happen
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Ezmans: 9:32pm On May 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

We yoruba's said it's a lie, buhari is our Messiah
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by wax101: 10:01pm On May 19, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

shut up. aren't you even ashame of ur self saying there is unity bla bla under gej when people are being killed like chicken. which progress when they collect loan to pay salaries.

I don't exchange words with Boko Haram members. Try the next person.

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by mindtricks: 10:49pm On May 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

his failure didn't surprise any sane mind

Wise one. You have spoken so well.
Nothing but the truth.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by CuteYvonne777: 10:50pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by inyenejo(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2020
If i succeed buharigg as the next President of this country, i will get him hanged or stoned to death instantly, for bringing open corruption and open rigging in this country, this is by far the most corrupt regime in Nigeria since its creation.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by MoIbrahim: 11:33pm On May 19, 2020
donbachi:
No president can fix nigeria except the masses.

This sounds like one of Buhari's campaign slogans that he used to win elections in 2015 and 2019
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by MoIbrahim: 11:34pm On May 19, 2020
wax101:
Nigeria will ONLY become a great nation if her citizens elect their leaders without ethnic and religious sentiments.
The previous administration of GEJ was not perfect & had its shortcomings but Nigeria was seeing a certain level of progress & unity. Then, an old retired general who is a known jihadist, a coupist, an illiterate, a former failed leader arose from his retirement home, came & said he can CHANGE Nigeria.
Sadly, the consequences of the decision Nigerians made in 2015 due to ethnicity and tribalism is what they are now living by.

Pls dont spin that here. That Buhari has failed does not mean that Jonathan did not fail. Please!
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by witworth(m): 11:36pm On May 19, 2020
Kerryobiora:
So why didn't you stop him
he should have killed him to stop him right? Why can't you just be silent when you know you can't organize a better idea.

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by witworth(m): 11:37pm On May 19, 2020
Nusooo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/i-knew-buhari-cant-fix-any-of-nigerias-problems-yakassai/
Nigerians bought a fake product the first term, then were forced to continue using the old fake product for the second term.
The original is too expensive to afford. That is hunger during election money is released for feeding just for one or few days and then suffering and smiling continues for the majority that carries the vote.
Democracy is not meant for Africans most especially Nigeria.
All we need is military government.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Kdon2: 12:33am On May 20, 2020
Crixxx:
Yolo...bad will never agree.. They're blinded by their Lord and personal savior..
The rotten maggots called rice he feeds them is the cause of the asslicking.

Even the dead osunbande couldn't help their poor asses.
Rip

You are very sick with incurable hatred
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Kdon2: 12:36am On May 20, 2020
donbachi:
No president can fix nigeria except the masses.

Go Sidon! No be someone go lead? Or why did he assume headship if he can't lead?
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Kdon2: 12:40am On May 20, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

And the killings have stopped now?
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Kdon2: 12:41am On May 20, 2020
Ezmans:
We yoruba's said it's a lie, buhari is our Messiah

Speak for yourself o!
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by bezimo(m): 1:09am On May 20, 2020
wax101:

It is sad and unfortunate.Buhari is not even qualified to be a gate man..much less a councillor. How the disaster Buhari became president of Nigeria, which is filled with intelligent people is still a mystery to be studied.

2 Likes

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Ugonna62: 3:02am On May 20, 2020
believe me, the west is largely responsible for his coming .however, to achieve zero mortality rate in brooding of your day old chicks,farm mgt.and consultancy services ,kindly check my signature.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by ludd2018: 4:30am On May 20, 2020
Na you sabi . Buhari is acheiving his aim of coming to power which is Fulanization . We can only blame the yorubas for making Buhari presidency possible due to tribalism . Nigerians were very happy during GEJ and the economy was good andn rule of law respected

Buhari failed election 3 times until the yorubas gave him the vote to spite the Igbos and get favour from the North but today every body is suffering and unsafe
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by ludd2018: 4:53am On May 20, 2020
MoIbrahim:

Pls dont spin that here. That Buhari has failed does not mean that Jonathan did not fail. Please!

compare situation now and the result is clear after 5yrs . Note Buhari was elected to better the situation but the situation is worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws / Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video / How Imo Governorship Election Verdict Generates Judicial Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.