Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems (33340 Views)

Presidency: Why Buhari Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Femi Adesina / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Maliqcious: 5:07pm On May 19, 2020
Sermwell:

hope is not lost after 6 years in power?? you must be raving mad!!!!
stupid and sick imagine what nimcompoop of a supporter is saying

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by wax101: 5:08pm On May 19, 2020
Maliqcious:
exactly Brother even with the insurgency, corruption political and masses. We have plans. Look at the rate of yahoo yahoo unemployment rate. Am not trying to insult this government. But what positive mindset has this administration give us?

None bro. Absolutely none.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by illicit(m): 5:08pm On May 19, 2020
Thank you
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Timmi: 5:08pm On May 19, 2020
Why don’t you ask Obasanjo/Atiku why we didn’t have stable electricity for the 8-years of his rule or the educated Jonathan why no improvement with his 5-years as the President. Collectively, we have 16-years of PDP and they spent billions with nothing to show and yet this old man is questioning someone that is just on the seat for barely 5-years. We have better electricity supply now than those 16-years.

Better to reason with your head and not follow follow these old politicians that have never contributed anything to the growth of the country. Instead you are here reasoning with your anus, nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Billygee2u: 5:09pm On May 19, 2020
Maliqcious:
exactly Brother even with the insurgency, corruption political and masses. We have plans. Look at the rate of yahoo yahoo unemployment rate. Am not trying to insult this government. But what positive mindset has this administration give us?
The administration teach you guys how to sit down look and swallow every lies without protest
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by NaijadrivaCars: 5:10pm On May 19, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Answer your own question if you are truthful

gej STARTED IT and Buhari MAY not finish it. Mark my words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by pillar2016(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2020
May God Help Us.

WHAT IS YOUR PROPERTY REALLY WORTH

Find out your property value for just N10,000 only (Within 48 Hours)

Thinking of selling, buying or renting? Wondering if now is the right time? Curious what your property is worth? DON’T WORRY! You don’t need to guess the value of your property we can give it you.
Call .....08126841983
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2020
Habdulah0100:
Any1 shld try to help out even if it's to eat pls, Gtb. 01.244613,99 Abuba k,ar Abdul. Rah,man u wil never. Beg to eat in ur entire lifetime amen..
Go and die!
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by bejeria101(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
buhari's failure is in-built.

his failure didn't surprise any sane mind.

Let me make you laugh, na so one zombie talk say our medium of exchange na yen! Laugh wan kee me.

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by vedaxcool(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2020
[s]
NaijadrivaCars:

gej STARTED IT and Buhari MAY not finish it. Mark my words.
[/s]

You are too dishonest typical of a GEJ apologist. He commissioned a drawing and that is it. PMB started it shall God willing finish it. Good bye!

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by uuzba(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2020
donbachi:
No president can fix nigeria except the masses.
He should have just said that during campaign time instead of carrying us round and round express road without destination.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

someone who couldn't pass waec

and you are expecting him to fix a country like Nigeria, not even Benin Republic o
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2020
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin ok sir I will
lol.. mad man
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by mechanics(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2020
But he should know that some of our universities are being run with solar energy and some of our markets, what can he say about that, which was not existing before the present government.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Electrification: 5:30pm On May 19, 2020
Lol
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Slynation(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:

Is this Ranthq ? grin cheesy
But what has buhari done to you...E don clear from Sarrki eye remaining you and Corrinthians grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by fxdee(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2020
[quote author=kokanepyramid post=89728289]this line is warped, is Buhari gon’ fix all Nigerian roads before he leaves? Are you saying no road project was done during GEJ and OBJ?
Even the Lagos Ibadan was initiated by GEJ go figure, and for the records Lagos-Ibadan highway wasn’t in bad shape at all during OBJ./quote]..

grin grin
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by helinues: 5:35pm On May 19, 2020
Slynation:

But what has buhari done to you...E don clear from Sarrki eye remaining you and Corrinthians grin grin

Reflex dey.... Still gaming wink wink
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by fxdee(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2020
kokanepyramid:
this line is warped, is Buhari gon’ fix all Nigerian roads before he leaves? Are you saying no road project was done during GEJ and OBJ?
Even the Lagos Ibadan was initiated by GEJ go figure, and for the records Lagos-Ibadan highway wasn’t in bad shape at all during OBJ.

if not in bad shape why did he award the contract to Odumakin bicotnny then?...not in bad shape himself had a slight accident there shortly when he left office..i talk with facts i m sure of..
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 19, 2020
donbachi:

Meaning?
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by IsioStar1: 5:56pm On May 19, 2020
donbachi:

You are absolutely correct! Nigeria is just too complex to govern. Even himself Yakassaicannot, unless the country is regionalised. Tribal, Ethnicity and Religious sentiments etc, will never make any one succeed. Nigerians are very complex being, if the President is not from your region, then forget it. PhD, if you know what I mean.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Abasilim: 5:59pm On May 19, 2020
vedaxcool:
grin grin the same PMB that has finally brought the 2nd Niger Bridge that 16 years of competent Pdo could not bring? The same PMB that has achieved more with less, and has given Nigeria more infrastructure than all of 16 years of PDP could achieved with higher oil prices?

We know it is Alhaji Bringy Bringy that is competent in your eyes.

Guy please go and sleep with these stale lines we've been hearing since 1914. 2nd Niger bridge that was around 80% completion before buhari came and did 20%, that's why you are making noise, 20%? Okay which infrastructures are you talking about? Please mention them. If you want your 30k e-rat allawe, you have to be innovative this month.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Oricha79(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2020
donbachi:
you are right bro, by revolt against any incompetent regime.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by iezeiyida(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2020
I never believed that Buhari will make Nigeria great again. In 2015, I always argued with 2 of my older brothers that Buhari is not the solution to Nigeria's problems..

But, they insisted he is not corrupt at all and he will reset things excellently, and I refused to be convinced

I bluntly refused to vote for Buhari in 2015 because I have so many doubts about him especially his violent statements after he lost 2011 election to GEJ

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Dollabiz: 6:06pm On May 19, 2020
true
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by topstone4: 6:08pm On May 19, 2020
vedaxcool:
grin grin the same PMB that has finally brought the 2nd Niger Bridge that 16 years of competent Pdo could not bring? The same PMB that has achieved more with less, and has given Nigeria more infrastructure than all of 16 years of PDP could achieved with higher oil prices?

We know it is Alhaji Bringy Bringy that is competent in your eyes.
So, are they now using the 2nd Niger bridge?

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by hollacoonley: 6:09pm On May 19, 2020
Here in U.S local mayors are still sending food to kids in their homes during covid lock down...so what are you saying? Your hatred for Buhari will never let you see the bigger picture..
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by engrchykae(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2020
The five virgins sorry I meant 5% knew beforehand.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by hollacoonley: 6:11pm On May 19, 2020
Here in U.S local mayors are still sending food to kids in their homes during covid lock down...so what are you saying? Your for Buhari will never let you see the bigger picture..
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by toprealman: 6:16pm On May 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You mean all the "Sai Baba" Crooners are insane?
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 19, 2020
wax101:
Nigeria will ONLY become a great nation if her citizens elect their leaders without ethnic and religious sentiments.
The previous administration of GEJ was not perfect & had its shortcomings but Nigeria was seeing a certain level of progress & unity. Then, an old retired general who is a known jihadist, a coupist, an illiterate, a former failed leader arose from his retirement home, came & said he can CHANGE Nigeria.
Sadly, the consequences of the decision Nigerians made in 2015 due to ethnicity and tribalism is what they are now living by.

grin grin so bad-mouthed

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by IsioStar1: 6:17pm On May 19, 2020
From reports, you are more or less a beneficiary of the the supposed "failed" government of Buhari. Ask your son @dawisu to resign from the Ganduje's government. I think you are another "Galadima". Until you stop your son from participating in the Government, then I will take your comments serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Reacts To Trump's Defeat, Congratulates Biden / Oshiomhole Opposes APC Membership Revalidation / Senate Stops Ban On Importation Of ‘Tokunbo’ Vehicles Through land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.