Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems (33376 Views)

Presidency: Why Buhari Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Femi Adesina / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by ludd2018: 5:02am On May 20, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

shut up. aren't you even ashame of ur self saying there is unity bla bla under gej when people are being killed like chicken. which progress when they collect loan to pay salaries.

You are a liar . Fulanis were not killing during Gej as compared to now and Gej did not kill civilians but Buhari is killing civilians . Boko haram worse under Buhari
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by delawal: 5:32am On May 20, 2020
tell d yorubas who supported this failure of a president yet theg claim to,be,intelligent people
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:47am On May 20, 2020
vedaxcool:
grin grin the same PMB that has finally brought the 2nd Niger Bridge that 16 years of competent Pdo could not bring? The same PMB that has achieved more with less, and has given Nigeria more infrastructure than all of 16 years of PDP could achieved with higher oil prices?

We know it is Alhaji Bringy Bringy that is competent in your eyes.
You're so shallow in your thinking. He's a massive failure let it sink into your skull
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by wax101: 6:20am On May 20, 2020
MoIbrahim:

Pls dont spin that here. That Buhari has failed does not mean that Jonathan did not fail. Please!

Baba everybody eye don clear.. Jonathan seemed to have failed before people voted in Buhari but right now, even the blind knows that Buhari is not even fit to be a gate man. comparing the 2 administration is GEJ98%:buhari2%
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Jeamillz2020(m): 6:21am On May 20, 2020
Nigerians problem is buhari
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by femi4love(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2020
donbachi:
No president can fix nigeria except the masses.

That’s very deep. Only the insightful ones will understand.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 8:53am On May 20, 2020
wax101:

I don't exchange words with Boko Haram members. Try the next person.

Ipob are easy to be identified. cultist
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 8:54am On May 20, 2020
Kdon2:

And the killings have stopped now?

I didn't say it has stopped but the way you guys try to paint gej as if he also saint.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Kdon2: 8:57am On May 20, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

I didn't say it has stopped but the way you guys try to paint gej as if he also saint.

The man wasnt talking about gej now, he is talking about buhari.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by MilestoneLib(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2020
Run your Plagiarism test and Reduction, Get professional Thesis writing, Run your Data analysis, Get irresistible proposals and Project Topics, Publicize your Journals and write your Articles and so on with MILESTONE RESEARCH CONSULT..Call us on +2348158168334 or whatsapp us +2348098485027. Professionalism is what you need.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 8:59am On May 20, 2020
ludd2018:

You are a liar . Fulanis were not killing during Gej as compared to now and Gej did not kill civilians but Buhari is killing civilians . Boko haram worse under Buhari

and you are a fool. 17 lga are under Boko Haram during gej, there are more displaced people when gej was in power. go to adamawa taraba gombe and you will see many idp's but now 92% of them went back to their to towns. you guys label gej as saint as if he is better than the current one
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 9:05am On May 20, 2020
Kdon2:

The man wasnt talking about gej now, he is talking about buhari.

But you are not the I quote
I am not trying to defend Buhari but why is the guy bringing gej into discussion as if he is anything better, that is why I gave him some examples that under gej also Nigeria borrow to pay salaries.

This is what he said

The previous administration of GEJ was not perfect & had its shortcomings but Nigeria was seeing a certain level of progress & unity. Then, an old retired general who is a known jihadist, a coupist, an illiterate, a former failed leader arose from his retirement home, came & said he can CHANGE Nigeria.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Mrexcell(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2020
No president can fix Nigeria with this current abnormal structure.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by MoIbrahim: 10:20am On May 20, 2020
wax101:

Baba everybody eye don clear.. Jonathan seemed to have failed before people voted in Buhari but right now, even the blind knows that Buhari is not even fit to be a gate man. comparing the 2 administration is GEJ98%:buhari2%
Still don't spin that here. It is this same mentality that makes us honour mediocrity. Jonathan failed, Buhari took over and failed. That Buhari's candle is dim does not make Jonathan's dim candle bright. Dim na dim.

Btw, comparison of the extent of failures are still debatable on who has failed more. But we should not waste people's time on that empty argument. That the difference between Buhari's performance and that is Jonathan can be debated automatically means that Buhari has failed. And if based on expectations, he has failed woefully. But that doesn't in anyway make Jonsthan and his crowd heros. We still know our past.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by MoIbrahim: 10:26am On May 20, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

I am not trying to defend Buhari but why is the guy bringing gej into discussion as if he is anything better, that is why I gave him some examples that under gej also Nigeria borrow to pay salaries.

This is what he said

The previous administration of GEJ was not perfect & had its shortcomings but Nigeria was seeing a certain level of progress & unity. Then, an old retired general who is a known jihadist, a coupist, an illiterate, a former failed leader arose from his retirement home, came & said he can CHANGE Nigeria.

Guy there was no certain level of progress and unity in anything. Let's not twist our history pls and mislead you get ones. Jonathan failed and Buhari, based on expectations, has also failed woefully. Both have failed. Let's not glorify a past failure because of an ongoing one.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by orisa37: 10:51am On May 20, 2020
SOLDIERS DON'T FIX NOTHING. THEY WASTE AND CORRUPT CIVILIAN SKILLS.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Kdon2: 11:40am On May 20, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

This is what he said

Ok
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Petervictor: 11:40am On May 20, 2020
God bless you for saying it.
donbachi:
No president can fix nigeria except the masses.
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Petervictor: 11:55am On May 20, 2020
How will they allow him,when the are stuffing their pockets from the spoils.
Wiseandtrue:

Simplyleo, blunt, Sarrki, mannabbq/vulturegrills, vedaxcool, helinues...

Another IPOB have spoken grin grin grin

Modified:

I tell you

Supposing the cabal even allowed the VP, Osibanjo will outshine him.

1 Like

Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by HeadShot: 4:35pm On May 20, 2020
maasoap:

Mind boggling my yansh. This is the best administration in the history of Nigeria and best thinnog to have happened to me personally. Individual gets what he hoped for.
And look at your mouth like that of chimpanzee. Politics of bitterness kil u dia

Chimp.. Let me see you chant Amotekun again
Best administration is feedings school children at home with more than 600 million daily

Shame on you
Re: Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 31, 2020
wax101:
Nigeria will ONLY become a great nation if her citizens elect their leaders without ethnic and religious sentiments.
Sadly, the consequences of the decision Nigerians made in 2015 due to ethnicity and tribalism is what they are now living by.

Gej led government wasn't perfect and I am yet to see a perfect government or any other institution built by man. Let nigerians enjoy their choice.

After bihari let them bring back Ibb or Gowon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze / The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole / Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.