Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

See The Amazing Fifty-year Old Lady That Looks Like A Teenager - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Amazing Fifty-year Old Lady That Looks Like A Teenager (727 Views)

Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Amazing Fifty-year Old Lady That Looks Like A Teenager by CasNova(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2020
A young looking spanish woman who is identified as Saida Ramirez has really showed that "black don't crack," As many people believe.

Saida Ramirez posted photos of her, at her fivety, she looks just like fiveteen years-old girl.

She posted different photos of her wearing different types of clothes with different postures.

She posted the pictures to celebrate her 50th birthday, therefore, so many people have commented on her pictures to wish her happy birthday.

Re: See The Amazing Fifty-year Old Lady That Looks Like A Teenager by Okoroawusa: 5:00pm On May 19, 2020
Leave small body she looks 50 to me...

So grey hairs no go dey where them supposed dey for her body?
Re: See The Amazing Fifty-year Old Lady That Looks Like A Teenager by PeriodBlood: 5:12pm On May 19, 2020
Agadi ekwe nka.
Re: See The Amazing Fifty-year Old Lady That Looks Like A Teenager by bakynes(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2020
My girlfriend actually showed it me on Instagram. Yes she is 50 years Old, just zoom in and look through her glasses and see below her eye lashes and see how wrinckled it is. She just has a small stature, banging body shape and used some make up, but look closely she does look 50.

(1) (Reply)

Fun Sex Game That Couple Can Do / Describe This Love Letter In A Sentence / Don't Die Young Because You Don't Want To Die Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.