Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown (62119 Views)

Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days / American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by JennyKadry2: 2:45am On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

Ah so it’s you grin

Nice to see you! It’s been so long, hope you’re well and keeping safe kiss kiss

Yup I’m still in the UK smiley

Nice to see you are well and ok. We are keeping safe here as much as I can as per front line worker. Too many deaths in the world right now cry.

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by ibkayee(f): 2:50am On May 25, 2020
JennyKadry2:

Nice to see you are well and ok. We are keeping safe here as much as I can as per front line worker. Too many deaths in the world right now cry.
You guys are heroes, hoping you’re receiving adequate protection wherever you are, I know a lot of governments are failing their front line workers sad

Please take care of yourself as best you can kiss

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by JennyKadry2: 4:05am On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

You guys are heroes, hoping you’re receiving adequate protection wherever you are, I know a lot of governments are failing their front line workers sad

Please take care of yourself as best you can kiss

Will do. We don't have that issue here. Thank God but I refuse to work without the appropriate PPE. Fire me if you must undecided

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by ibkayee(f): 5:01am On May 25, 2020
JennyKadry2:

Will do. We don't have that issue here. Thank God but I refuse to work without the appropriate PPE. Fire me if you must undecided
I don't blame you, important to know your rights
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by jojoseph(m): 5:43am On May 25, 2020
partnerinbiz3:

why not contribute more to us naa from your wealth of experience?
I know you may have limited time but try.
We need something like this from you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5577396/yankee-naija-thoughts-experiences
I'm very happy to share this with you guys.
Nigerians are the most educated ethnic groups in U.S. and Canada. They are breaking record in universities and colleges in U.S. and Canada.

They are present in Medicine, Engineering and other professions. But they are still one of the poorest immigrants in U.S. and Canada. Why you said?

Other nationals with little or no education control the economy of U.S. and Canada.

INDIANS, control about 65% to 85% of middle to lower end of Hotels and Motels businesses in U.S. and Canada and Canada.

ARABS, control about 65% of convenient stores and junk yard businesses in U.S. and Canada.

HISPANICS, CHINESE, KOREANS AND OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS, control other businesses such as automobiles Reasurant and retail outlets.

NIGERIANS, control certificate and degrees that cannot be passed on to the next generation.

That's one of the reasons why other nationals can contribute to the development of their countries and Nigerians can not, because they lack resource to make any meaningful contribution to the development of Nigeria.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IS WRONG WITH US?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by jojoseph(m): 6:06am On May 25, 2020
AfricanWahala:

This is a great question. After this lockdown is over, I will not be relocating back to Nigeria immediately because the country is still very messed up in general but I know that I am obligated to relocate at some point in the future because Africans worldwide will continue to remain disrespected until we fix our continent.

Now many Africans are disillusioned by thinking that if they acquire wealth or political power, they are immune to our global disrespect but you can ask rich and powerful people of African descent like Oprah Winfrey, Buhari, Obama and Dangote if they've experiences of being sidelined when discussing on tables with other non-African rich and powerful people.

Africans gets disrespected because our land hasn't thrived to anywhere near its capacity. In Nigeria for example, we almost worship anyone that has a pale skin tone; see the red carpet treatment we give to Chinese, Lebanese, Indians and Europeans when they come around even our politicians and leaders are mostly subservient around these people and always asking for handouts for us.

We can't be respected if we keep along this trajectory but at the end of the day, the only way we can start getting some respect is if we can truly unify and build and repair out continent by ourselves (Africans)

God bless you. Same here. I came here in January on business and got stuck. I relocated back to Nigeria in 2010 after about 35years in U.S. I tried to explain to these young generation that nobody is going to respect the black people until they develop their continent.

Running away from the country is not going to solve any problems they are just going to U.S. or Canada to enslave themselves for food and shelter. That's is it.

Sometimes i just feel that most black people prefer slavery than freedom. I just can't understand how some people will sell their properties and move abroad.

God bless you and keep safe.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by EgunMogaji2: 6:57am On May 25, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Yes oh, EgunMogaji2 is a Very Big Hypocrite with Lies to make himself feel better.

Whoever falls for his selfish lies will have him/herself to blame.

1 of 3 grin

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by EgunMogaji2: 6:58am On May 25, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Liar as Usual.

What is Nigeria producing aside from Crude Oil corruption are foreigner living in brown roofs in Ibadan that will be making them earn million in dollars

Keep on deceiving the brainwashed and gullible Nigerians as they are already in millions living in the shithole called Nigeria.

2 of 3 cheesy

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by EgunMogaji2: 7:01am On May 25, 2020
Beautyaddy:

You're the leader of the "Dunces" for living in America for over 30 years.

Now you're here as usual giving out your selfish and subjective opinions and contradicting people believing that Nigeria remains a shithole no matter how in denial you want to paint it. cheesy

3 of 3 cool

I create emotion in others that they themselves don't understand cheesy

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by EgunMogaji2: 7:06am On May 25, 2020
jojoseph:

Nigerians are the most educated ethnic groups in U.S. and Canada. They are breaking record in universities and colleges in U.S. and Canada.

They are present in Medicine, Engineering and other professions. But they are still one of the poorest immigrants in U.S. and Canada. Why you said?

Other nationals with little or no education control the economy of U.S. and Canada.

INDIANS, control about 65% to 85% of middle to lower end of Hotels and Motels businesses in U.S. and Canada and Canada.

ARABS, control about 65% of convenient stores and junk yard businesses in U.S. and Canada.

HISPANICS, CHINESE, KOREANS AND OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS, control other businesses such as automobiles Reasurant and retail outlets.

NIGERIANS, control certificate and degrees that cannot be passed on to the next generation.

That's one of the reasons why other nationals can contribute to the development of their countries and Nigerians can not, because they lack resource to make any meaningful contribution to the development of Nigeria.

Eloquent thoughts and you're correct about the educational prowess of Nigerians in at least the USA.

The issue is generational. From a young age Nigerians have been coached to go to school, get a degree, become a lawyer or doctor. There's nothing bad with that but that's where it all started from.

On the other hand in the USA you will find shop class in high school where kids can learn trades like auto repair, plumbing. They can then go on to trade schools to formalize the training.

There's a big disconnect in nigerian educational system where most if not all of the technical and trade colleges are long gone.

Many of us are coming back or are back to make these changes in Nigeria. Unfortunately though the foreigners are already here ahead of us and have made in ground.

4 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by EgunMogaji2: 7:10am On May 25, 2020
jojoseph:

God bless you. Same here. I came here in January on business and got stuck. I relocated back to Nigeria in 2010 after about 35years in U.S. I tried to explain to these young generation that nobody is going to respect the black people until they develop their continent.

Running away from the country is not going to solve any problems they are just going to U.S. or Canada to enslave themselves for food and shelter. That's is it.

Sometimes i just feel that most black people prefer slavery than freedom. I just can't understand how some people will sell their properties and move abroad.

God bless you and keep safe.Thanks

When I say this they are quick to label me as a hypocrite. But there is a difference between a teenager going overseas for school versus a grown man with family and a high earner selling properties and some even getting loans so they can "port" to Canada. It's very disturbing to me. But we all have choices to make.

Your post won't garner likes here because you are not singing the song they like to hear.

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by EgunMogaji2: 7:12am On May 25, 2020
MuchAdo:

Do you want to relocate grin

Don't be surprised bro. Not everybody is suffering in Nigeria.

When I had my second child, I spent next to nothing all the way from conception to delivery to immunization. cool

And I can assure you that my wife and child got qualitative topnotch healthcare. All in this Nigeria! cool

I believe you.

They'll now attack you that you're in government, stealing money from government or a thief.

Such is the psych of some Nigerians now that you can't possibly be happy here, making it and living an adequate lifestyle. All from a honest income.
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by 77up(m): 11:44am On May 25, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Liar!

Most of those so-called living large Nigerians go abroad not only for vacation but for medical needs and education.

Things they know that the shithole Nigeria cannot offer them.

What Nigeria offers them is free Corruption with taxes, accountability and transparency.
You have every right to your opinion bro. I know many big men that hate the insinuation of traveling abroad.
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by MuchAdo: 1:44pm On May 25, 2020
JennyKadry2:

Thank you.

Please see the bolded and if the sense in that statement flies pass your head, then I don't know what else to say

Whatever, the Bible says "my people perish for lack of knowledge"... angry

Too bad! To everyone his own!! angry

If illiterates and semi-literates can access these services, what excuse does a typical middleclass/upper middleclass person have
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by MuchAdo: 1:47pm On May 25, 2020
JennyKadry2:

...and why is that?

Because majority are close-minded like you. They don't believe anything good can come out of this country... embarassed
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by legionISproteus: 2:31pm On May 25, 2020
Snaagg:
Nigerians abroad, how many of you are considering relocating back to the 'motherland' once this whole pandemic/lockdown debacle is over?

If you are, state your reasons here..

I even thought you were considering moving back to Nigeria. Let me reserve my comments.

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Coolabbie: 2:36pm On May 25, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Eloquent thoughts and you're correct about the educational prioress of Nigerians in at least the USA.

The tissue is generational. From a young age Nigerians have been coached to go to school, get a degree, become a lawyer or doctor. There's nothing bad with that but that's where it all started from.

On the other hand in the USA you will find shop class in high school where kids can learn trades like auto repair, plumbing. They can then go on to trade schools to formalize the training.

There's a big disconnect in nigerian educational system where most if not all of the technical and trade colleges are long gone.

Many of us are coming back or are back to make these changes in Nigeria. Unfortunately though the foreigners are already here ahead of us and have made in ground.
If you are back, welcome home. And may whatever God you serve make your exploits in your homeland successful.

Modified
Reading through your posts made me cry.
Nigeria has also been good to me but coming here on nairaland to see people cast aspersions on her has been very discouraging.
Thank you for what you do.

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by CeterisXVII: 2:57pm On May 25, 2020
MuchAdo:
There are so many disgusting slaves in this thread.

Expatriates keep flooding Nigeria.

Returnees are seriously yearning to be back home.

Lebanese and Indians would do anything to be awarded Nigerian citizenship.

During general elections, we know those who stay glued to Channels TV like their lives depend on it.

Where I stay in Nigeria, there we could have light for days unending. Government water runs inside my house fairly regularly. There is no traffic. The roads are tarred. The streets are clean - swept everyday by dedicated sweepers. Food is cheap. Rent is fair. Education is cheap. Life is easy.

What more can I ask for

Stop judging Nigeria based on some cities.

Some places in Nigeria are far better than abroad...

fairfora:
I never discouraged people from leaving. If you have a well-planned out programme, why not? I went to school there and came back, the decision which nearly all my colleagues and friends frowned at but now, I pay their bills each time I visit.

They can't even dare now, cos it's seeming too late for them. The truth is, we have a very bad govt...leadership is our main challenge. I've read some of the American historical books. They were once more corrupt than our govt are today but see them...they're a good example in terms of leadership now.

You see, several Nigerian youths just want to leave because others say they are leaving. There are many who could have made it here but once they leave, the bearing is lost.

I know of a guy who used to sell parts. He was doing well. Suddenly he said he was going to Europe. He ended up a factory worker over there and his business crumbled back home. He could have arranged a vacation for himself and returned to his business afterward.

You guys have said it all. wink

Don't mind most of them. A large number of those saying Naija is rubbish, are probably living like refugees abroad, or doing menial jobs abroad to make ends meet.

A lot of things have changed in Nigeria, in the past 15 years. With a good healthcare plan that doesn't cost too much, you can have access to decent healthcare treatment in good private hospitals.

It is still easier to make money here, than abroad. I used to marvel when people from Naija would get into London and spend over 1,000 pounds in a single shop on Oxford Street.

Working and living in London, you calculate your budget so carefully, before you even spend 200 pounds on non-essentials.

With the advent of Uber, Taxify etc you can still move around fairly easily in many areas within major cities, inside Naija. The only thing that still gets me upset is the traffic.

Even power is still manageable if you can afford to put a generator, inverter and solar panels in place.

Private universities also offer courses in decent environment if you want to study at tertiary level. They don't come cheap however, unlike the public universities and NOUN.

Even when it comes to media, there are so many online TV stations and radio, as well as TV Channels on satellite platforms.

Abeg, let me stop here....I have friends who fund their lifestyles abroad, with rent money collected from Naija.

The only thing is that do NOT expect to come back to Naija, and see any job waiting for you. Most times, you need to set up your own business to be able to move ahead....

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by CeterisXVII: 3:06pm On May 25, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Whenever I hear all these type of rants i just know its from the poverty stricken ones making these statements so I don't even bother.
They know their being abroad is the only thing they can use to boast because when it comes to money nwanne,men here go shut them up back to back.
Like when you speak to them they keep telling you abroad this,abroad that...here it's like this,its like that.
But talk of investments and you find out how empty they are money wise upon the noise.
Roaming broke lunatics.
Funny enough the well to do ones wanna relocate but they just can't cos of their jobs.

This is too funny....abeg, stop making me laugh so much! grin
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by CeterisXVII: 3:07pm On May 25, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
Please change your mindset. You’ll go further. It’s not every well to do Nigerians that’s connected to politics.
Thank you for educating the clueless, sir. More respect....

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by CeterisXVII: 3:15pm On May 25, 2020
One4me:
Do you need to call people names, just to make your point? That rubs badly on your home training but that is by the way.

Now, you make a lot of baseless assumptions in your post:
- You assumed all Nigerians abroad are into paid employment, what you dont understand is that a lot of them are business owners and employers of labour
- You assumed Nigerians abroad are all poor "roaming broke lunatics" grin but if that is the sort of Nigerians you know, you need to step into a better circle of people, Doctors, Engineers, Investment bankers of high repute, Estate Developers and Managers, Software Scientists, Busisness owners, (Mr. Ogunlesi is a Nigerian in the UK who owns the TWO, BIG thriving Airports in Britain, Google his name), Registered Nurses of many years experience, etc..

And seriously, apart from selling fake and adulterated goods, looting Govt treasury, Kidnapping, Drug pushing and other crimes (No disrespect to ordinary, hard working Nigerians), majority of the very rich in Nigeria cannot compare to the Professionals who are doing legitimate work abroad, that l mentioned.
Your so-called investments is peanuts, when divided by $1 to #500. You will need to work "five humdred times harder", if you dont commit a financial crime, to be on financial par with these people.
How many people earn the equivalent of between $130,000- $200,000 per annum in Nigeria (about #100M per annum? And that is just a general for average earners.
Not even a Nigeria bank CEO or President. grin grin

For me, l cannot exchange Nigeria for anywhere else but l just wish all these evil leders will contact Coronavirus and die like flies. grin
Calm down and stop attacking Nigerians who live abroad. It is not a fight between those at home and those aborad.

Are you aware that Bayo Ogunlesi that you mentioned, visits Nigeria regularly?

The investment bankers, software engineers and all the big boys you mentioned, do not insult and denigrate Nigeria and refer to it as a shithole or use degrading terms, to describe Nigeria.

You want to stay abroad....we get it. No problem. Enjoy. But then stop insulting Nigeria and those who live in it, or calling it a hell hole, as if you live in Paradise, over there. You are NOT superior, to those living in Nigeria.

Many of us down here too, own businesses in Nigeria and good paying jobs, that allow us to travel abroad regularly and we can see that these foreign countries, have their own problems too. End of story....

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by CeterisXVII: 3:21pm On May 25, 2020
themaestro08:
How many people make that in present Nigeria?
At best a tiny fraction.

It seems you are completely ignorant of the fact this country has more people than anywhere in the world.
Is it everybody that lives abroad that is rich? Why are some people so myopic? Are you going to deny that even your so called paradise abroad, there are those who live from hand to mouth, and can barely make ends meet?

Some have mortgaged their souls to the system over there, and can't even dream of taking a holiday or coming back home.

Abeg, you guys need to stop painting foreign countries, as if it is paradise.....
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by CeterisXVII: 3:28pm On May 25, 2020
JennyKadry2:
Thank you.

Please see the bolded and if the sense in that statement flies pass your head, then I don't know what else to say
You can get decent affordable healthcare in many cities in Nigeria as long as you have a valid healthcare plan, under an HMO. Please check.....
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by CeterisXVII: 3:31pm On May 25, 2020
Beautyaddy:
Liar as Usual.

What is Nigeria producing aside from Crude Oil corruption are foreigner living in brown roofs in Ibadan that will be making them earn million in dollars

Keep on deceiving the brainwashed and gullible Nigerians as they are already in millions living in the shithole called Nigeria.
Stop exposing your ignorance, please! There are many wealthy entrepreneurs who are making money from different sectors, that have nothing to do with crude oil.

From agriculture, to IT Services, to catering services, packaging, construction, logistics etc. Free your mind, abeg.....and enlighten yourself. Anyone would think you are being paid money, to insult Nigeria and degrade her contemptuously.

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by CeterisXVII: 3:32pm On May 25, 2020
Beautyaddy:
Correct Idea.

This is the only benefit that Nigeria has is to cater to the retirees from living lonely. cheesy
Oh, so the same Nigeria is good for retirees? So all the problems in Nigeria would simply evaporate when such retirees move back home? Wow! Interesting!
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by themaestro08(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Is it everybody that lives abroad that is rich? Why are some people so myopic? Are you going to deny that even your so called paradise abroad, there are those who live from hand to mouth, and can barely make ends meet?

Some have mortgaged their souls to the system over there, and can't even dream of taking a holiday or coming back home.

Abeg, you guys need to stop painting foreign countries, as if it is paradise.....

The notion "abroad is Paradise" exist only in your little head you thicko grin

Thanks for the watabotism.
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by sweetmelanin(f): 4:26pm On May 25, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Yes oh, EgunMogaji2 is a Very Big Hypocrite with Lies to make himself feel better.

Whoever falls for his selfish lies will have him/herself to blame.

Absolutely! I can't stand that aged hypocrite and I pity the 1 or 2 gullible minds he has deceived with lies!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by sweetmelanin(f): 4:55pm On May 25, 2020
jojoseph:

Yup. We've been brainwashed to believe that our value is tied to numerous paper certificates - certificates which only paves the way for corporate slavery and does us no good in the long run. We've also been conditioned to look down on manual skills/labour such as plumbing, carpentry, farming, manufacturing etc.. which are in fact, the real sustainable skill sets that enable growth and productivity.

3 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by sweetmelanin(f): 5:08pm On May 25, 2020
CeterisXVII:

You guys have said it all. wink

Don't mind most of them. A large number of those saying Naija is rubbish, are probably living like refugees abroad, or doing menial jobs abroad to make ends meet.

A lot of things have changed in Nigeria, in the past 15 years. With a good healthcare plan that doesn't cost too much, you can have access to decent healthcare treatment in good private hospitals.

It is still easier to make money here, than abroad. I used to marvel when people from Naija would get into London and spend over 1,000 pounds in a single shop on Oxford Street.

Working and living in London, you calculate your budget so carefully, before you even spend 200 pounds on non-essentials.

With the advent of Uber, Taxify etc you can still move around fairly easily in many areas within major cities, inside Naija. The only thing that still gets me upset is the traffic.

Even power is still manageable if you can afford to put a generator, inverter and solar panels in place.

Private universities also offer courses in decent environment if you want to study at tertiary level. They don't come cheap however, unlike the public universities and NOUN.

Even when it comes to media, there are so many online TV stations and radio, as well as TV Channels on satellite platforms.

Abeg, let me stop here....I have friends who fund their lifestyles abroad, with rent money collected from Naija.

The only thing is that do NOT expect to come back to Naija, and see any job waiting for you. Most times, you need to set up your own business to be able to move ahead....

I've helped you highlight the two statements which makes your write up so myopic and hypocritical.

First you claim those abroad are all doing "menial jobs" (a stale, baseless and ridiculous generalization) but then in the same breath admit there are no jobs waiting for you when you return to the perfect and wonderful Nigeria where we can all live "large" like millionaires, spending £1000 in one shopping trip cheesy

Hilarious!

4 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Mancala: 5:29pm On May 25, 2020
Truth be told, there is a lot of money to be made in Nigeria. The problem is, at what cost? The foreigners making tons of money in Nigeria are there because they can get away with almost anything they do. They have privileges that the average Nigerian does not have and advantages they can never get in their own countries. They bribe, beg, steal, enslave, misbehave etc. The way the British, French and Portuguese exploited Africa in the 1800's and 1900's is the same way the Indians, Lebanese and Chinese are doing today. The only difference is the active participation and enablement by our authorities and some citizens, all for a measly fistfull of dollars. At least, back then, our forefathers put up some resistance.

The Chinese flood our markets with substandard products with the active participation of Nigerian traders, just to make maximum profits at the expense of our own people. They come here and setup manufacturing plants, treat people like slaves and pay them slave wages. They sell their products at more than 100% profit margin because they are not paying the true cost. The same employer that easily spends 50k for dinner and drinks will pay his workers 20k per month with no other benefits. They invest little and squeeze the system for maximum returns. These people will then repartriate all of their profits to their home countries and we say they are making money and want to emulate them? Yes, you can make money in Nigeria but the cost is huge to us as a nation. I personally will not setup shop and treat my fellow citizens the way foreigners treat us. I will not bribe, beg, steal, rape and enslave to make a profit. I refuse to move around with armed police paid for by the government (that should be for the benefit of average citizens) for my personal safety while the rest of the population is at the mercy of kidnappers and bandits. By the grace of God, I will never feel comfortable exploiting my fellow human being, especially in the country of my birth. My conscience will never allow for this to happen.

On the issue of migration, people that have the means have been doing so for eternity. Our forefathers moved to the area called Nigeria because wherever they came from was not conducive for them at that point in time. If you don't like where you're at, try to change it, and if not possible, move!
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by EgunMogaji2: 6:05pm On May 25, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Absolutely! I can't stand that aged hypocrite and I pity the 1 or 2 gullible minds he has deceived with lies!

Please tell us more grin

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by EgunMogaji2: 6:07pm On May 25, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Thank you for educating the clueless, sir. More respect....

You're welcome.

I've been very impressed in my one year back as to how people are getting things on in the country. Yes, it's a difficult place to operate but a lot of folks have figured out a legitimate way to make it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Inside Kim Jong Un Luxury Van For Viewing Missile Launches / Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now / Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.