Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown (62241 Views)

Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days / American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by lullygold18(m): 7:34pm On May 22, 2020
Liodins:
Moving back to Nigeria to come do what?
To come follow us dey drink garri inside darkness grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 22, 2020
you should be asking how many will want to leave Nigeria for Wuhan during this covid19 period

5 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by CodeTemplar: 7:34pm On May 22, 2020
Snaagg:
Nigerians abroad, how many of you are considering relocating back to the 'motherland' once this whole pandemic/lockdown debacle is over?

If you are, state your reasons here..

What are you coming back to Nigeria to do? to charge you phone or buy paracetamol?

3 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by ismoney: 7:35pm On May 22, 2020
If you are tired of this country, please leave. I love Nigeria and I believe that Nigeria is blessed and will be greater again.

God bless Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 22, 2020
sweetmelanin:
Move back to Nigeria? Lol
You couldn't pay me enough to do so. I can't and I won't!
Who will pay you? Please stay back.
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by modextus(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2020
JewelStone:
I'm not gonna lie...I miss Nigeria sometimes which makes me flirt with the idea of splitting my time there when my kids are older. I miss my family, my friends and the sense of community.

But then I remember lack of internet and electricity, horrific healthcare system, bad roads, bigotry, lack of value for human life, insecurity, police brutality, immense corruption, tribalism, crumbling or non-existent economy and a million other horrible things. This quickly resets my mind.

My solution which I'm currently working on is to bring my sisters and my best friend over to live in Sydney with me and make good living for themselves. Then I won't have any business with Nigeria anymore except to visit my parents every two years.

So to answer your question: no, nein, never!!!
I want to be your friend. I can keep you company and give you a sense of community. I sabi amebo too. grin

5 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by DCmonster: 7:36pm On May 22, 2020
Move back to do what? My job is secured, why should I move back? Mo move back too. Have you ever seen a thief take the same route he was chased through ever again? I will never move back. Mo ti japa already!!!

5 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by incogni2o: 7:36pm On May 22, 2020
Should be asking..

Would you still consider relocating from Naija
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Westernlove: 7:37pm On May 22, 2020
Snaagg:
Nigerians abroad, how many of you are considering relocating back to the 'motherland' once this whole pandemic/lockdown debacle is over?

Hausas & Fulanis Owns Shiithole and they are beneath Animals. So I can't afford to live with miserable living things beneath Animals....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by freshinko: 7:37pm On May 22, 2020
After lockdown..I'm coming to marry my sweetheart..after which off to base we go.

4 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:37pm On May 22, 2020
This Buhari bastardised Nigeria?

Funniest post of the year 2020

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by MrHandsome2013: 7:37pm On May 22, 2020
JewelStone:
I'm not gonna lie...I miss Nigeria sometimes which makes me flirt with the idea of splitting my time there when my kids are older. I miss my family, my friends and the sense of community.

But then I remember lack of internet and electricity, horrific healthcare system, bad roads, bigotry, lack of value for human life, insecurity, police brutality, immense corruption, tribalism, crumbling or non-existent economy and a million other horrible things. This quickly resets my mind.

My solution which I'm currently working on is to bring my sisters and my best friend over to live in Sydney with me and make good living for themselves. Then I won't have any business with Nigeria anymore except to visit my parents every two years.

Carry me along na
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by PigTormentor: 7:38pm On May 22, 2020
sweetmelanin:

That's for you.
I have relocated and staying put except for occasional travel for leisure and business.

No place like home.

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by GboyegaD(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2020
Thought about it for some time particularly over the last few years because I wasn't lovng my location so much. I moved from one country to another to explore and for schooling but never liked it there. Now, I'm back to the location where I left earlier and I can only travel to Nigeria for vacation.

4 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by sircatherine45(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2020
I'm thinking of preparing my visa to stay in Sao Tome and Principe, Mauritius, Panama or Dominican Republic after this pandemic
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Firstnebo: 7:39pm On May 22, 2020
JewelStone:

Am I not your best friend again?
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Rooneyboy(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2020
sweetmelanin:

For no reason should any sane human being considered relocating back to that jungle.

8 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by KingsJohnson(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2020
Lol, when moat of us are planning to move out and you are talking about coming back to Nigeria.

What so special about Buhari and APC led administration??

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Okoroawusa: 7:39pm On May 22, 2020
Everybody don dey form ndi obodo oyibo...

Make una leave Nigeria for me o!

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by sircatherine45(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2020
ismoney:
If you are tired of this country, please leave. I love Nigeria and I believe that Nigeria is blessed and will be greater again.

God bless Nigeria.

keep deceiving yourself

11 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Dshocker(m): 7:40pm On May 22, 2020
What is the op saying,or you made a mistake,because the question is supposed to be the other way around

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by ismoney: 7:41pm On May 22, 2020
Don’t judge what you don’t understand. One day if God permits you to, you will understand.
God bless Nigeria.

sircatherine45:

keep deceiving yourself

6 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:41pm On May 22, 2020
God forbid
Snaagg:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by ogbonti: 7:41pm On May 22, 2020
Karac:
Lol... When village people are at work is when you start thinking of coming back to Nigeria. They will give you thousands of unreasonable reasons why you should relocate. Na when you reach Naija finish eyes go clear. smiley

Make una no reason that level at all. This place called Nigeria is half-hell.

if you are not a stand up comedian yet, you need to look into that career - guy you so funny you made me laugh so hard - God bless you bro

9 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by faithfull18(f): 7:42pm On May 22, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Kidron2020: 7:42pm On May 22, 2020
After lockdown na job boys de find
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by ThaProphet(m): 7:42pm On May 22, 2020
Not as bad as many think.

I moved to Nigeria for just over a year now (although, I am not planning on staying fully).

It is part of my plan of splitting my time between both homes really and frankly, it is going well. There are times I miss the UK (when the internet is crawling despite paying for high-speed internet and when NEPA takes light) but in all, I feel like I will still continue with my plan to spend my time in both countries 50/50.

If you are planning on moving, make sure it is for something worthwhile - don't go to Nigeria looking for jobs lol

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:42pm On May 22, 2020
JewelStone:

This is serious....

Put me inside your bag if your sister and your friend dey go. I DON taya for naija
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown by akigbemaru: 7:43pm On May 22, 2020
JewelStone:

But is still working now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Keke NAPEP In Benin City Pictured / New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.